Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Tours *No Ticket Selling, Use Stickied Thread* - June 2023 Dublin Date Announced

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,787 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

The merch was some price but poor parents were buying it like hot cakes

bit lousey advertising AJ Styles heavily and then hes not even there

Going too wait for the full Nov tour TBA and then ill decide what tapings ill go too. If Dublin is a Raw event than ill go over too SD in Manchester

• Registered Users Posts: 23,104 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Lars released an apology today so I suppose WWE hopes that's the end of that. I somehow doubt it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Pentecost

How was the pop for Becky and her two belts? It’s hard to tell from social media posts other than she was popular which is kind of a given in Dublin. She seemed to be enjoying herself anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭jface187

Biggest reaction of the night. The Crowd went nuts. The biggest star on the show, glad they put it as the main event.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭sitkaspruce

Any one else think Becky looked sexy AF last night??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Any one else think Becky looked sexy AF last night??

Becky is gorgeous and I’ll fight* any man that says different.

*tut and shake my head in disapproval

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭Blue Punto

Went last night with my 10 year old daughter who loves WWE

Becky is her idol /Hero so she was really excited to see her in real life..Indeed she said as we sat sitting there that she couldnt believe that she was in the same building as her

There were no child sizes in any T Shirts available last night the only "becky" Merchandise for them was a printed signed poster .
    The smallest tshirt was a small adult...i tried 3 of the shops they were all the same and all said none were available last night.

Considering the following Becky Lynch has from the smaller fans I thought this to be ridiculous.

Although my daughter never said it she was really disappointed that she never addressed the crowd.....not a word just held the belt up at the beginning and then the fight.
    Spent 15 min after the fight walking around the ring shaking hands but thats not much fun if your watching from afar.
    I wasnt going to get her involved in that melee.

A few words would have been nice

And before anyone says I Im a complainer im along time WWF/WWE and I have travelled to Smackdown in the USA etc

The matches were good and a good night was had.

Last words from my daughter ......"lets try get ringside tickets for November"

• Registered Users Posts: 23,104 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Strange she didn't get on the mic. I always assumed house shows would be looser and hometown wrestlers would say a few words to pop the crowd.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

Yea, considering almost every heel on the show got on the mic to give a generic "Dublin, you suck" promo.. it was weird she didnt say anything although she was probably caught up in the moment at the same time, and definitely would have been allowed say whatever she wanted, had she wanted to

I imagine near the end of the euro tour is probably the worse time too see a show as they would literally be shattered and phone it all in (not that they dont do it on all the dates)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭VampiricPadraig

Looks like WWE will be back in Ireland on November 6th. Assuming this is going to be a RAW show.

https://www.facebook.com/events/602103430268622/

Looks like WWE will be back in Ireland on November 6th. Assuming this is going to be a RAW show.

https://www.facebook.com/events/602103430268622/

Yeah looks like it will be Raw

Possibly amending roster touring schedules for Europe a bit with SD moving too Friday nights. SD crew starting there tour a few days earlier than the Raw crew. Possibly wrong though

If the Dublin show is Raw Hoping too do that and head over too Manchester for the SD tapings on the Fri 8th Nov

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

Anyone get three presale codes yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

Was at the Dubln show with my 17 year old son who is a big big wwe fan. I have to admit having been a fan off wwf/wwe in the past I was really disappointed in what it has become. Where are all the superstars gone? The matches were pathetic for the most part rolling out of the ring and looking for crowd reaction by standing around rather then getting crowd reaction by performing and actually wrestling. Thankfully the women of this generation kicked ass and Becky Vs Flair was a great match and I was impressed with that tag team with Asuka in it, I think thatd her name anyways. As for the men, Jeez talk about going through the motions, seems the big stars of this generation would have been mid card at best in my generation. The only time I got excited was when the hardy boyz music came on and matt rolled on but unfortunately the poor guy should be retired and wrestled as such.

Anyone get three presale codes yet?

Got my code dis morning

Tbh should be no problem getting tickets. I went for the cheap ticket for last weeks show and it still had a great view and could even move seats as there was a lot of empty seats

November's trip for Wrestling will be this Dublin show and then the Manchester SD TV tapings on the fri 8th Nov (better off booking hotels/flights the min after I get tickets before the premier league fixtures come out)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Got literally the exact same seats as the other night, lol.

Row six in block D. :)

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Got literally the exact same seats as the other night, lol.

Row six in block D. :)
    same, row 10

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭nannerby

Row 4

I always find Riser seats are best in the 3 arena, you can see everything anywhere, plus no nob-heads standing up the whole time for no reason blocking the view

Going too go for the cheap seats again.had a great view the other night from there

• Advertisement

wwe.com very slow updating Autumn 2019 Euro dates

Uk TV tapings tickets on sale in the morning and Obv the Dublin show is on sale already

Hardly going too announce a Network special for Europe ???

Almost €94 for the SD TV taping for Nov in Manchester. Have a decent position though

I'll bring a hello boards.ie sign

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Almost €94 for the SD TV taping for Nov in Manchester. Have a decent position though

I'll bring a hello boards.ie sign

No no don't - please bring a sign saying "TOO" and lift it up every time there is a two count! :pac:

We will all know it's you! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

No no don't - please bring a sign saying "TOO" and lift it up every time there is a two count! :pac:

We will all know it's you! :p

The greatest thing I've ever read

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭Snorlaxx

can someone confirm if this has been changed to Sunday 10th Nov from the wednesday?????

• Registered Users Posts: 5,509 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Snorlaxx wrote: »
    can someone confirm if this has been changed to Sunday 10th Nov from the wednesday?????

Ticketmaster seems to say so..
    Weird

seems the dublin show is now a SD roster show instead of Raw :(:(

Going to Manchester for the SD tapings which is 2 days before the new Dublin date so no point really going to the Dublin show now

Double TV tapings on the 8th Nov in Manchester for some reason. Not complaining. Really weird situation the Glasgow show is now a live event on the Monday 11th Nov

https://www.facebook.com/426095227778007/posts/1091719441215579/?app=fbl

These double UK Tv tapings will prob be a thing from now on

Logisitc wise its prob easier than having on taping on a friday and then other 3 days later

• Advertisement

The dublin show In November starting at 5pm is very friendly for travelling. Would be over by 7.30-8

Advertisement