Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Tours *No Ticket Selling, Use Stickied Thread* - June 2023 Dublin Date Announced

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

any word of if Belfast has one and if so who it is and where it is?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,075 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Vip package looks ok but I imagine the meet and greet would be very rushed

(€330) This package includes:
    One DIAMOND category ticket in the first three rows
    A group Meet n Greet with select WWE Superstars
    three wrestlers will be present at the Meet & Greet, Q&A, and photo op portion of this event. Talent subject to change at anytime
    Personal photo op with select WWE Superstars taken by our tour photographer
    Group Q & A session with select WWE Superstars
    A personal autograph signing with select WWE Superstars
    A personal photo op in front of the ring holding the championship belt
    An opportunity to walk down the entry tunnel as if you were a WWE Superstar
    Complimentary snacks, chips, and soda during the pre-show event
    WWE branded headphones
    One WWE VIP themed gym bag filled with an assortment of WWE gym accessories
    Commemorative 3D event ticket
    One 3D WWE hard stock poster
    One WWE tour mat for signing

They also have another package which costs €225

Experience your favorite WWE legends from the best seats in rows 4-10 from the ring! This package also includes: The official WWE VIP merchandise collection - designed exclusively for VIP’s! • One WWE VIP themed gym bag filled with an assortment of WWE gym accessories • Commemorative 3D event ticket • One 3D WWE hard stock poster Show day VIP amenities – avoid the queues • Early entry into the arena prior to general public • Express lane at the main merchandise stand • VIP priority check-in • On site VIP event staff to assist you

Ticket Still didn't arrive yet

Ordered it on the 18th April

Ticket Still not here

Must ring them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

You sure you didn't go the eTicket route, and that it isn't sitting in your account waiting to be printed?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Virtanen wrote: »
    You sure you didn't go the eTicket route, and that it isn't sitting in your account waiting to be printed?

I am ashamed at the amount of times I have done that!! :pac:

Also don't call them till tomorrow- you have to wait 48 hours prior to the gig/show before ticketmaster will help you (and not charge you the €6 reissue fee)

Virtanen wrote: »

no picked standard mail

I emailed them and they siad if it doesnt come tomorrow email them and they will send me on a e ticket to print

Im out fashioned and like to have hard copy tickets but tbh dont think this one will be worth keeping but prob be a good laugh

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭R.F.

hi all, Im bringing my son to the dublin show this friday

Doors open at 6:30. What time roughly will it start and finish at

I see about a wrestler is doing a book singing at 4pm. Are there any other similar meet and greets organised on the day?

Also does anyone know if they all stay in the Gibson on the Friday night

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭showpony1

R.F. wrote: »
    Also does anyone know if they all stay in the Gibson on the Friday night

why do you want to know that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

showpony1 wrote: »

So he can make sure to avoid it in case his son was to bump into any of them.

Sheesh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭R.F.

showpony1 wrote: »

We are staying there, so I know from experience when I have gone to previous UFC events in Dublin you basically get to meet a lot of well known faces

Is that OK with you?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Generally they don't stay in the Gibson. I think its typically the hotel a bit further down along the river. The Spencer Hotel? I think thats the one the buses are usually parked outside of to get them too and from the hotel.

Show starts at 7:30, runs till about 10, typically, with a small intermission in the middle. Usually its 7:30-8:45 and then 9 - 10.

The signing at Symths usually requires a ticket of some sort and can be hard to get, but I'll let others say more about them cause I've never gone to one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Generally they don't stay in the Gibson. I think its typically the hotel a bit further down along the river. The Spencer Hotel? I think thats the one the buses are usually parked outside of to get them too and from the hotel.

Show starts at 7:30, runs till about 10, typically, with a small intermission in the middle. Usually its 7:30-8:45 and then 9 - 10.

The signing at Symths usually requires a ticket of some sort and can be hard to get, but I'll let others say more about them cause I've never gone to one.

I'll be outside waiting for Alexa :pac:

Going by the past they all stay in the Spencer hotel just down the road from the 3arena

The hotel is obv not closed off as it's a public place but they wrestlers/Aiken have security going around the lobby organising the crowds that are waiting too see the guys go into the bus. They leave at approx 5-5.30pm and some stop/some don't. There's strict rules in place for the walkout like no jumping in front of them etc. If ur in the hotel early enough you might get lucky to see some of them walk around and some might stop and sign stuff, some might not. After the show they return and some go to the bar, some just go back to there rooms etc. Sometimes they fly straight out after the show

Best beat to meet a wrestler is to get the VIP package or try and get to Smyths very early and get a wrist band. Remember in 2013 for the shield signing I got the earliest train up and arrived at Smyths just after they opened and got a wristband and then arrived early for the signing and lucky enough got in and out quick. They were new enough to wwe then and were not very chatty but friendly enough. One thing a wrist band doesn't guarantee to meet the guys in Smyths. There only there for a certain amount of time and sadly if the lines are big not all will get to see them.

Prob won't do it again as I have a better time now at the bar or getting food before the show

Looking forward to Friday and hoping for a good night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭veganrun

Is there an updated list after the draft of who's going to be at this?

Roman Reigns, Braun Strowman and Bobby Lashley
    vs
    Samoa Joe, Baron Corbin and Jinder Mahal w/ Sunil Singh
    Intercontinental Championship Match
    Seth Rollins vs Sami Zayn
    RAW Women’s Championship Match
    Nia Jax vs Alexa Bliss
    Matt Hardy and Bray Wyatt vs Breezango vs Dolph Ziggler and Drew McIntyre
    Bobby Roode vs Elias
    Finn Bálor vs Kevin Owens
    Ember Moon, Sasha Banks, Bayley and Dana Brooke vs The Riott Squad and Natalya
    Titus Worldwide w/ Dana Brooke, The Ascension and No Way Jose
    vs
    AOP, The Revival and Curt Hawkins

Decided to go to this last minute and grabbed a floor ticket.  Hopefully it's a good view and seat.

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭JonnyF

first time going to one of these, what time should I aim to get there? doors open at 630pm but assume things don't really kick off until 8 or so?

JonnyF wrote: »
    first time going to one of these, what time should I aim to get there? doors open at 630pm but assume things don't really kick off until 8 or so?

first entrance starts at 19.30 on the dot (WWE are very to the clock) and there is a short intermission half way through, normally after the ring announcer starts plugging some merch on sale. All finishes about 10-10.15pm

this is my 11th wwe show over all (9 house shows and 2 TV tapings) and its always a laugh. The kids running around and screaming can be a bit annoying but there seeing there heros in person. Im 28 now and WWE didnt come to Dubin when i was young and old enough to go. big gap between 1995-2004 ???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

PTH2009 wrote: »
    first entrance starts at 19.30 on the dot (WWE are very to the clock) and there is a short intermission half way through, normally after the ring announcer starts plugging some merch on sale. All finishes about 10-10.15pm

this is my 11th wwe show over all (9 house shows and 2 TV tapings) and its always a laugh. The kids running around and screaming can be a bit annoying but there seeing there heros in person. Im 28 now and WWE didnt come to Dubin when i was young and old enough to go. big gap between 1995-2004 ???

I remember going to the first WWE show back in the point, 2003 I think? Matt Hardy and Batista opened the show, they had pyro and all, I couldn't believe my eyes seeing those actual wrestlers I loved on TV right in front of me, so I understand kids going mad.

• Advertisement

Good show, started at 7.30pm and finished about 10.40pm.

Only downside was they announced shows for the UK only in November. Nothing mentioned for Belfast or Dublin.

Place looked full tonight too.

veganrun wrote: »
    Good show, started at 7.30pm and finished about 10.40pm.

Only downside was they announced shows for the UK only in November. Nothing mentioned for Belfast or Dublin.

Place looked full tonight too.

What city is getting the tv tapings ???

Looking at the 3arena schudule for Nov they seem to be booked up a good bit at the start of the month. 1st Nov is free but 2-6 Nov and then 9-10 is booked. There hardly going too tear down u2s set for a wwe show on the 7th or 8th Nov and then put it back up ??. Maybe we might get the last date of the SD Nov tour on the 11th Nov ??

https://www.instagram.com/p/BinWo-gH0ru/

The rest are prob getting a bus or flying down ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

PTH2009 wrote: »

The rest are prob getting a bus or flying down ?

Getting the bus afaik. They check out at 4pm later today so I'm guessing a quick stop off at the hotel then straight to the arena. Same as they did here in Belfast.

I think the TV tapings are from Manchester.

veganrun wrote: »
    I think the TV tapings are from Manchester.

Yeah saw there on the 5th and 6th Nov. Love to go but other commitments has prevented me from going namely u2 in the 3arena. I'll try and get too London in 2019

I imagine Nov tours will be from
    Tues 30th Oct- Sat 10 Nov (Raw)
    Wed 1st Nov- Sun 11 Nov (SD live)

Possibly no show for us in Nov due to the 3arena being booked up

There was nothing announced for Belfast or Dublin last night anyway.

Enjoy the show everyone, looking forward to it myself.

Slayer playing the 3arena on the 1st Nov so I imagine were getting no Nov show this year. Next show will prob be next May

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

As a warning to newer people, a quick note.

Last time round, they were patting people down going into the arena and confiscating all drinks of all sorts. This also added delays getting in.

Don't know if they'll do it tonight but be prepared.

• Advertisement

Jordon Devlin has a match tonight but not sure who against ??

Originally it was him vs Pete Dunne but think Pete had other commitments ?

Advertisement