Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Tours *No Ticket Selling, Use Stickied Thread* - June 2023 Dublin Date Announced

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,916 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

From 3arena Facebook

WWE Live returns to Dublin this May 2019!
    See your favorite WWE Superstars live in action including:

WWE Championship Match Triple Threat Match
    Kofi Kingston w/ Xavier Woods vs Kevin Owens
    vs Daniel Bryan w/Rowan
    United States Championship Match
    AJ Styles vs Samoa Joe
    SmackDown Women’s Championship Triple Threat Match
    Becky Lynch vs Naomi vs Charlotte Flair
    The Usos vs Rusev & Shinsuke Nakamura w/Lana
    SmackDown Women’s Tag Team Championship Match
    Asuka and Kairi Sane vs The IIconics
    Matt Hardy vs Lars Sullivan

And more!

Line-up subject to change. Tickets available now!

😡😡😡😡

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭jface187

If that's the line up I be very happy, but of course "Card subject to change".

jface187 wrote: »
    If that's the line up I be very happy, but of course "Card subject to change".

Tbh not too excited by that lineup as I've seen most of them before and annoyed there not going by the current SD live roster

Not getting guys like Allister Black, Andrade, Finn, Elias is annoying

The Belfast and Dublin cards make little sense tbh

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

But, you bought your ticket based on it being Smackdown, and none of Black, Finn or Elias was on the card at that time. If anything, that card screams to me "These were the guys who we advertised, so it's who you're getting."

Thrilled to get Becky, Iconics, Usos and Kairi. WOnder if they'll do an NXTUK match too.

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭jface187

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Tbh not too excited by that lineup as I've seen most of them before and annoyed there not going by the current SD live roster

Not getting guys like Allister Black, Andrade, Finn, Elias is annoying

The Belfast and Dublin cards make little sense tbh

I won't not mind seeing Black, Andrade or Finn. Seen Elias and Roman before, not big draw's to me. Would be more up for the Uso's, Bryan. I assume Jordan Devlin will be in some sort of NXT UK match.

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    But, you bought your ticket based on it being Smackdown, and none of Black, Finn or Elias was on the card at that time. If anything, that card screams to me "These were the guys who we advertised, so it's who you're getting."

Thrilled to get Becky, Iconics, Usos and Kairi. WOnder if they'll do an NXTUK match too.

had an idea Black or Ricochet would be on the main roster at the time and maybe there but of course one is on the SD roster and is bloody touring with the Raw roster :mad::mad:

Could still change though but its pretty unusual too have a now Raw title at a SD event and vice versa.

Suppose i could go up and enjoy my day with a few drinkies and wrestling :D. At least i can wear my Hardyz shirt cause one half will be there (all other shirts i have are Finn, Nakamura and Elias :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Assuming Bryan is injured then the triple threat will change?
    Becky is doing both shows

assuming we'll get a 205 or nxt match at some point..

bennyl10 wrote: »
    Assuming Bryan is injured then the triple threat will change?
    Becky is doing both shows

assuming we'll get a 205 or nxt match at some point..

Yeah and I'm expecting Becky to be last on the card and be the crowd pleaser segment too send everyone home happy

Prob just be Kofi vs KO now

The whole Dublin and Belfast cards are a mess logically

Yeah and I'm expecting Becky to be last on the card and be the crowd pleaser segment too send everyone home happy

Prob just be Kofi vs KO now

The whole Dublin and Belfast cards are a mess logically

Elias and Roman being on the raw card is a mess..
    Building them both up on smack down, and then when they go to Europe.. nooope!

Elias and Roman being on the raw card is a mess..
    Building them both up on smack down, and then when they go to Europe.. nooope!

same with Styles vs Joe on a SD live event while both are over on Raw

sure we will now by the end of tonight week what the card will be. SD been taped on the Tuesday night would cause its problems i imagine too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Slimseamie

Anybody going for beers afterwards? Think line-up is decent all things considered, always good to see AJ go to work especially against Samoa Joe

Slimseamie wrote: »
    Anybody going for beers afterwards? Think line-up is decent all things considered, always good to see AJ go to work especially against Samoa Joe

Ps Kofi Kingston is the meet and greet in Smyths this year, tickets on Eventbrite I think

Slimseamie wrote: »

yeah looking forward too the event but remember 'card subject too change'. We should have a better idea of the actual lineup after next weds Belfast show which has an awsome card

Getting the bus up at 1pm and back at 23.45 next week. So will prob go for a few pre event pints somewhere

Pretty cool having Kofi as the Meet and Greet this year. Met him in 2013 and was a really nice guy. Worth going too if u have time

heres the recent card from a SD live event
    https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2019/04/wwe-live-event-results-653611/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

belfast has Baron Corbin as the meet and greet

montyrebel wrote: »
    belfast has Baron Corbin as the meet and greet

What did Belfast do to deserve that? 😂 I love deep six, end of days, and his theme song, but his persona is bland and his ring attire is awful, some adjustments could improve him big time, not somebody that people will flock to see!

There is a wwe party in Fibbers afterwards playing wrestling tunes so might hit that up

Bryan cleared too compete again so might be actually on card

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Guitar_Monkey

Thanks for the heads up on the Kofi meet and greet. The young one is delighted. Just a pity one of the women wont be there.

Thanks for the heads up on the Kofi meet and greet. The young one is delighted. Just a pity one of the women wont be there.

Yeah would of been cool if Becky was there but the demand would of been huge!

Looking forward to it now, haven't gone in a few years, last time I went the main event was Roman Reigns vs Big Show, ha, so it will be an upgrade on that!

any pre event parties anywhere Thurs ???

Gibson Hotel bar is meh

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭safeasparagus

Heard a radio add hyping this earlier (radio nova)

Said triple threat with Kofi , Owens & Daniel Bryan

Also . Triple threat with the ladies , Becky , Charlotte and can’t remember If it said Naomi or Bailey.

Ticket sales must be slow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭recyclops

I'd say so. Sky emailed me two free tkts when I entered a ballot on the app, pop along to it for a few beers

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

If anyone has any free tickets i'll take them off your hands! :p

Brand spilt non existent now seemingly!

Brand spilt non existent now seemingly!

Yeah and Dublin/Belfast seem victims of this wildcard rule

Bryan now tag champ,
    wonder will we get one of them instead of the triple threat.

If anybody is going for beers after the Dublin show, Fibbers is hosting a wwe live after party

Fingers crossed for some decent matches, Becky will get a huge pop!

The mess up begins

Uk main show TV tapings announced for Nov and broke up due too the fox deal

Fri 8th Nov- Manchester (SD live)
    Mon 11th Nov- Glasgow (Raw)

Have booked cheap hotel rooms in both cities for the nights and now too decide which one I'll go for. Possible too do both but my wallet would not be able.

I'll wait and see if they announce a Dublin show tomorrow night

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Pentecost

The mess up begins

Uk main show TV tapings announced for Nov and broke up due too the fox deal

Fri 8th Nov- Manchester (SD live)
    Mon 11th Nov- Glasgow (Raw)

Have booked cheap hotel rooms in both cities for the nights and now too decide which one I'll go for. Possible too do both but my wallet would not be able.

I'll wait and see if they announce a Dublin show tomorrow night

They’re going to be making an extra effort with Smackdown at the start of the deal surely? Friday is a better night for beers afterwards etc too.

Pentecost wrote: »
    They’re going to be making an extra effort with Smackdown at the start of the deal surely? Friday is a better night for beers afterwards etc too.

Yeah true but I knw the Glasgow area near the arena pretty well and Raw is 3 hours too who knows what way SD will be by then esp with the FOX takeover

Ideal would be a Raw live event here in Nov and I could then go too the SD tapings ha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

Dont think there'll be a Dublin date in November. Saw the list of dates for Nov in the UK / Europe in November and we werent on it. They havent done a November date here in years. Plus they haven't sold out Dublin or Belfast this year despite a lot more promotion from them than usual.

Advertisement