Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Battlefield 3] Sunshine & Lollipops

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

• Registered Users Posts: 17,428 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Listen man, I'm not sure why ya got this idea of you being great in jets...you're not fooling anyone but yourself :D

we'll see some night over the weekend :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

C4 & DirtBikes , where have you been all my life

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

The best fun i've had since the first few weeks of the game being out!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,188 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

I have to say End Game is great. Didnt quite get into the other DLC's (besides Back to Karkland)

Anyone else agree? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

Got a quad road kill on that new snow map earlier. 4 lads camped at the back of a warehouse with javs, soflam and ammo and I rushed them in the Vodnik. Defo getting a capture card for the new BF.

I have to say End Game is great. Didnt quite get into the other DLC's (besides Back to Karkland)

Most definitely agree with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,870 ✭✭✭Joeface

Well played my first round of the EndGame DLC

I knew I was doing something right when Awesome called me a complete b@st@rd.

I meant to ask , were you on a Bike at the time and were you strapped with C4.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

haha, Yeah I was out for revenge on a tank & just about to kill him and drove over one of your mines. Was not happy haha

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Joeface wrote: »
    I knew I was doing something right when Awesome called me a complete b@st@rd.

that should be an achievment or at least a dog tag

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

danniemcq wrote: »
    that should be an achievment or at least a dog tag

Na then everyone would get it real easy ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭mozattack

Cool kill.... plant 6 AT mines on Ziba & wait.

Take out HE bolt, hit first mine, boom, boom, boom, boom... and DEATH for the loser-ville playing CQ.

Died so many times trying to do that!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

While there was nothing wrong with the other DLC's I'd have to fully agree that this DLC is pretty amazing (mainly coz CTF is such a breath of fresh air).

C4 on dirtbikes is hella lota fun!!

My only gripe is that its far to easy for to get into the opposition spawn and steal their vehicles.
    I mean the amount of times I've died from getting on a bike in my own spawn only have it insta-explode coz some spawn camping biatch has put a mine under it.

Can easily rob opposition tanks/choppers... bit silly really!

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭iColdFusion

hypermuse wrote: »
    While there was nothing wrong with the other DLC's I'd have to fully agree that this DLC is pretty amazing (mainly coz CTF is such a breath of fresh air).

C4 on dirtbikes is hella lota fun!!

My only gripe is that its far to easy for to get into the opposition spawn and steal their vehicles.
    I mean the amount of times I've died from getting on a bike in my own spawn only have it insta-explode coz some spawn camping biatch has put a mine under it.

Can easily rob opposition tanks/choppers... bit silly really!
    It can get pretty cheap alright but they had to do it to stop people taking the enemy flag into a safe zone.

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭422nd

It can get pretty cheap alright but they had to do it to stop people taking the enemy flag into a safe zone.

If you go out of bounds with the enemy flag, it's dropped instantly. They could have implemented this on the deployment zones as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

click! explains a lot I guess

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 The Black Mamba

5 EOD Mcom plants in a row with a couple of kills on Gulf of Oman yesterday :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

This lad managed to get the chopper wedged up here, properly jammed and unmovable.

7A687A60-orig_zps99099f3f.jpg

A better parking job you will never see :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6 No.1 Ned!

I just finished downloading EndGame and cannot wait to play it

( Yay for first post! :D )

aaronh007 wrote: »
    This lad managed to get the chopper wedged up here, properly jammed and unmovable.

7A687A60-orig_zps99099f3f.jpg

A better parking job you will never see :D

6am and I was dying of laughter at how that match unfolded. From our fort, to our immense battle to the icing on the cake that was yer man getting the Havoc stuck where he did. Gas stuff :D

• Advertisement

Just reading the bit on battlelog for the BF4 video and it says:

"We are also happy to announce the upcoming exclusive Battlefield 4 Beta. There are a number of ways to get into this Beta: By pre-ordering the Battlefield 4 Digital Deluxe Edition on Origin.com, by being a Battlefield 3: Premium member, and by being a registered owner of Medal of Honor Warfighter Limited Edition or Digital Deluxe Edition. We will have more information on the exclusive Battlefield 4 Beta at a later date."

Happy days :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

Just reading the bit on battlelog for the BF4 video and it says:

"We are also happy to announce the upcoming exclusive Battlefield 4 Beta. There are a number of ways to get into this Beta: By pre-ordering the Battlefield 4 Digital Deluxe Edition on Origin.com, by being a Battlefield 3: Premium member, and by being a registered owner of Medal of Honor Warfighter Limited Edition or Digital Deluxe Edition. We will have more information on the exclusive Battlefield 4 Beta at a later date."

Happy days :)

Read as: People who gave us money hand over fist without question for what was mostly questionable qulity products will be allowed beta test our newest product.

As opposed to something fair, useful and logical as perhaps looking at the highest playtime users from all three platforms and inviting THEM to beta test seeing as they are the most familiar with the product / franchise and are invested / informed users???

BTW: no bumhurt here, I've not logged crazy hours at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

hightower1 wrote: »
    Read as: People who gave us money hand over fist without question for what was mostly questionable qulity products will be allowed beta test our newest product.

As opposed to something fair, useful and logical as perhaps looking at the highest playtime users from all three platforms and inviting THEM to beta test seeing as they are the most familiar with the product / franchise and are invested / informed users???

BTW: no bumhurt here, I've not logged crazy hours at all!

Bit overboard here. I enjoyed all of the DLCs to varying degrees so saying that the quality is questionable is OTT. Funnily enough, the one I was most looking forward to was Armored Kill and it was probably my least favourite.

Delighted that I'll be getting beta access. Had it only been given to people who bought a completely separate game it would have been ****ing bull****.

Gulf of Oman CQ is too much fun :D

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Sometimes you need one of these when you've had one of these.

Also, the MTAR-21 is a noob gun for noobs and I love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

500% ticket conquest games on Oman are a lot of fun. Enough tickets allow me to piss about and clear out the sniper tower, while commencing my own "king of the hill" type mini-game as I try to hole out as long as possible while those that I've killed come back for more :)

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/4/89589536/169707990/

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

aaronh007 wrote: »
    500% ticket conquest games on Oman are a lot of fun. Enough tickets allow me to piss about and clear out the sniper tower, while commencing my own "king of the hill" type mini-game as I try to hole out as long as possible while those that I've killed come back for more :)

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/4/89589536/169707990/

Sniper, Engineer Javelin and support with claymore can dominate Oman from the top.

Was gunner-less in the Havoc on Firestorm when I spot the enemy Viper flying low across the desert and I naturally swoop down for the kill except just as I lock on he dives below radar and starts flying backwards :confused:

Taste my rockets foolish n00b I think as I close in but then realise he is keeping the nose angled just high enough to lock heat seekers and laser paint me while skimming the ground :eek:

As I explode into tiny pieces all I can think is "Clever girl"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭sebastianlieken

Level 99. only a couple more points (achievable in a single game) before I hit the big 100!

I've got the shit bucket on order!

Advertisement