Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Battlefield 3] Sunshine & Lollipops

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

Finally finished all the assignment up to date :D that rambo one was a bitch multi kills can be a pain to get but suicide runs with C4 on metro and rush games works well :D isnt that right Dcully :P

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Finally started using my recon class. Am now an okay sniper.
    Managed to cross map an enemy sniper when only his head was exposed.
    Saved three team mates that then took over the objective.

After that was mostly assists and suppressions but I must have done something right as choppers started strafing the crane I was on.

I never knew sniping could be so much fun.
    That feeling when you chamber a new round after getting a sniper kill. Nice.

Unlocked the Xbow. What a weapon!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

I unlocked the xbow last night.

Scavenger is good fun. It's a good bit of a laugh after a tense multi ticket game of conquest.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Using repair tools only in TDM. Fun!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,391 ✭✭✭Scar Tissue

Hssssssss

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Hssssssss

CREEPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wait no this isn't minecraft

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

After basically ignoring it I finally gave it a shot and realised Support is where i belong. Finding a good spot and setting up my bipod and then proceeding to completely deny the attacking team access to an mcom. It's just so much bloody fun. And It makes me feel I'm actually contributing to the team effort. Feel the wrath of my M249 bitches!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

m60 + bipod is the next step up son ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭SpannerMonkey

Soby wrote: »
    m60 + bipod is the next step up son ;)

+1 M60 or M240 or PKP will rape the enemy

love all 3 ,
    for run and gun the pkp is my favourite it tears through the enemy
    for stationary long range the M240b is like a laser beam , extremly accurate
    for close range stationary the M60 is a beast

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

A guy killed me with an RPG when I was running around.

I got a PM from him apologising saying he aimed for a tank and missed

Hero :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

IvySlayer wrote: »
    A guy killed me with an RPG when I was running around.

I got a PM from him apologising saying he aimed for a tank and missed

Hero :D

It was probably a no rpg/smaw on infantry map.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Lad jumped out of the tank and got the rocket in the face, proceeds to whinge about how much of a noob i was :(

Another idiot shoots my squadmate as he sticks C4 to this lav, i use the xbow hi ex and get the easiest kill ever. He whines that im hacked even tho he shot the squadmate after seeing him place the c4.

"kdjac you ****ing hacker one shot with xbow"
    "yes i shot the C4"

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Had an excellent chopper pilot while gunning. He took out all opposing air leaving me to mop up infantry.
    45 kills and 15,000 points.

I also got to take one of my friends dogtags and listen to him curse me out of it down the mic. All in one game of conquest. Good day for me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 475 ✭✭ManMade

I've just the basic game I think. I love playing air maps with vehicles. Gulf of Oman being my favourite now. I've no dlcs. Are there any new maps or map packs where I can get more of these type of maps. If so how much and are they worth it?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,186 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

ManMade wrote: »
    I've just the basic game I think. I love playing air maps with vehicles. Gulf of Oman being my favourite now. I've no dlcs. Are there any new maps or map packs where I can get more of these type of maps. If so how much and are they worth it?

Then you either want premium to get all of them, or you can buy the packs separately.

Spear wrote: »

Then you either want premium to get all of them, or you can buy the packs separately.
    Is it worth it? How much?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Is it worth it? How much?
    You can get premium for €38 if you purchase the ms points off cheapxboxlivecodes.com otherwise there around €50 to get them in the shops.You get 20 new weapons with premium including the ones you get with the back to karkland map pack so if you want them than you can decide yourself

You can get premium for €38 if you purchase the ms points off cheapxboxlivecodes.com otherwise there around €50 to get them in the shops.You get 20 new weapons with premium including the ones you get with the back to karkland map pack so if you want them than you can decide yourself
    Are there any good vehicle or air maps in it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Are there any good vehicle or air maps in it?

armoured kill is one of the map packs and as the name suggests there is a lot of armoured vehicles in it. also in the next expansion due out 'End Game' there is an air superiority mode in it which is just jets.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

I was really on form last night. was holding down the b mcom on the first base in metro by myself.
    then an aussie dude in my squad comes on the mic and says "your the lowest ranked on our team but youve got the best k/d mate, thats what i like to see"

sure enough i was 8 for zero and right in the thick of the action.

I felt like alf stewart had come on the radio to compliment me. i was delighted haha

• Advertisement

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/82605496/4/179113116/

Playing with a few of the regular boardsies I play with, usually we stomp over the majority of players we come across but wins like this make you really appreciate the game that bit more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

been playing bf3 a lot recently again and enjoying it again. Today and on friday we were playing as a clan it was nice to steam role maybe 6 wins in a row :D great game when your playing with people you know :D pisstaking can be fun too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭mozattack

Playing with a clan and steamrolling can be a bore-fest though, same way as playing against clans and getting hammered. It is good to change sides and play versus your own clan.

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭iColdFusion

Looking on Battlelog one of the new end game assignments unlocks the 1911 s-tac, finally I can getses my hands on precious!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Air Superiority server with heat seekers banned......AWESOME!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

ktulu123 wrote: »

i think i spent more time adjusting my mouse settings and stalling than shooting.

still though near the end i was getting used to it but still think i need to get a controller to work right for me though.

Great way to get jet unlocks though!

By no means my best game or anything but this loss annoyed me greatly earlier. Had all the flags capped for a good 15 mins or so and still ended up losing all the flags twice and losing comprehensively despite my best efforts (and to be fair, the two guys after me in my team).

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/4/85020199/179113116/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭mozattack

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    By no means my best game or anything but this loss annoyed me greatly earlier. Had all the flags capped for a good 15 mins or so and still ended up losing all the flags twice and losing comprehensively despite my best efforts (and to be fair, the two guys after me in my team).

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/4/85020199/179113116/

Nuri, good stats and good variety... how strange eh?

Respect to anyone else who has LFC in their PSN name :)

I got a surprising amount of hate mail the other days wishing Hilsborough Part II etc... not nice but I smiled for some reason

• Registered Users Posts: 17,428 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

ktulu123 wrote: »

sounds like a plan for Craggy :)
    although I'd probably be too awesome for all of ye :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

Blazer wrote: »
    sounds like a plan for Craggy :)
    although I'd probably be too awesome for all of ye :D
    Listen man, I'm not sure why ya got this idea of you being great in jets...you're not fooling anyone but yourself :D

Advertisement