Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Discussion on Vendors, Devices etc.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

So in regards to cleaning my kanger i've been putting the atomizer head into a cup of vodka every few days and then letting it dry out overnight. I'm using ****e to drink lidl vodka and its working wonders. So what 'm wondering is how long you can use the vodka for? Can i put the atomizer head into the cup of vodka (about a finger altogether) and fish it out and use the vodka again another time? for cleaning obviously :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭krissovo

I am re-using vodka, I have a small container with lid to store it. Until it gets colored in any way I will continue to use it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

Same for me, I got a nagan of ****y vodka about 2 months ago and it lasted me until last Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭achieve

Ye mustn't have teenage kids - mine went and drank it :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

http://ukvapers.org/Thread-Fiberglass-silica-wick?pid=87283#pid87283
    Xandrey wrote:
    I have left only kanthal .16 and nichrome .15

I have not much left fiberglass so I will do clearance sale next week

if anyone gets wick from andrei/xandrey should be worth keeping an eye on this thread next week to see if can get a deal

from the sound of what he said it doesnt sound like he'll be getting more wick in

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 pkjnr

Lookin for shiny bits to play with?...

http://shop.svoemesto.ru/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

SMv3_037_enl.jpg
    I didn't have that much Mecano!
    Russian site?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,039 ✭✭✭✭Esel

tommy2bad wrote: »
    Russian site?
    Ya think? :)

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

The volume of single tank capacity: 6.5 ml :eek:
    The volume of a double capacity: 15.5 ml :eek::eek::eek:

WANT.

Probably impractical, I'd need to re-wick halfway through the tank.
    6.5ml tank though. Mmmm.

so far €65 worth of juice lined up to buy on irishvapers. have to wait until i get paid now......

• Advertisement

From IrishVapers
    Please be aware that from now until the shop is closed all the orders will be posted the following day.

just in case it hasnt already been said.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Really disappointing to see them go. I liked their juices. It was a good store overall too.

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

It'd be hilarious if it was all a big scam to make you guys bulk buy. They must have made an absolute fortune over the last week!

jamie72 wrote: »
    It'd be hilarious if it was all a big scam to make you guys bulk buy. They must have made an absolute fortune over the last week!

It'd be great if it was a hoax, i'd get to keep buying my favourite juice and they'd still get money off of me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭krissovo

Got my order today from Irish vapors :D

I ordered a couple of those funky ego batteries for traveling but I dont think I would want to risk them. They look like the grenades from star wars so security might have a fit.

The cu chulainn tobacco juice at first impressions is a really nice juice.

vapourhut have those batteries too, quite a bit dearer than IV.ie but they also have twist versions which I am massively tempted by

http://vapourhut.com/batteries/VH-E2-Battery

http://vapourhut.com/batteries/vh-e2-twist

my main problem with the twist is it's magic wand like length, the 900mah twist is apparently about 9cm which is roughly the length of a normal 900mah battery

• Registered Users Posts: 38,896 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Damn, sorry to see them go - they'd a very interesting range of flavours.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

I think a Chuck is going to be an order in my future, its all explained here

Looks kind of like a provari but this guy customizes it any way you want!

Listening to Vaporcast in work and they mentioned a laser pointer mod :confused::eek:

Cisco the guy on the forum they mention put the design up himself and shows you how to make it yourself.

All here but i think you have to sign up to get the pics. Video somewhere in there too.

Now this is modding!!! :D

Listening to Vaporcast in work and they mentioned a laser pointer mod :confused::eek:

Cisco the guy on the forum they mention put the design up himself and shows you how to make it yourself.

All here but i think you have to sign up to get the pics. Video somewhere in there too.

Now this is modding!!! :D
    The link to DX for the laser pointer does not work. This one does http://dx.com/p/red-laser-keychain-aaa-10760

Not your ornery onager

• Advertisement

What's the point in that laser point mod? Blind people while vaping? :p

Seriously don't get it?

jamie72 wrote: »
    What's the point in that laser point mod? Blind people while vaping? :p

Seriously don't get it?

no idea tbh, possibly use it as a spare battery hanging on your keys.

For creating a smoke screen while freaking out pilots in black helicopters....

Not your ornery onager

just thinking that with all the juices i have i still havent found one i can vape for days :(

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Nonamigo

just thinking that with all the juices i have i still havent found one i can vape for days :(
    Heh tell me about it:)) lately I'm vaping liqua mints and Im actually enjoying it. Not a fan of menthol but mint is actually nice.

I'm kinda the same. I just got three Kanger T2's, as they aren't exactly expensive, and have them filled with three different juices. This way I can chop and change as I like :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

It's alrite man, i'm nearly 9 months in and i'm still changing my flavour every couple of days...

It's a taste thing, when you were smoking Benson, i bet ya couldn't describe the flavour to someone, could ya?

eeloe wrote: »
    It's alrite man, i'm nearly 9 months in and i'm still changing my flavour every couple of days...

It's a taste thing, when you were smoking Benson, i bet ya couldn't describe the flavour to someone, could ya?

i can now though, pure muck :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

In the end you'll end up with a couple of flavours that ya won't get sick of, and you'll just rotate between them.

Current favs here

Pink Spot - Frozen Lime Drop
    El Toro - Eden
    Wingnuts - Strawberry milkshake
    Dekang - White Coffee
    AVE - Bobas Bounty and Gorilla Juice

I just keep swapping around them, never get taste bud fatigue then! :)

• Advertisement

that's a great thing about a dripper, I just rotate between 4-5 flavours all day long and if I want something different I reach into the drawer and throw a bit in

if i'm heading out I'll take t-juice cubana/eastern blend or the el toro cigarillos... generally if I had to stick with one flavour for a prolonged time I wouldnt take anything else

Advertisement