Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

General Discussion on Vendors, Devices etc.

1247248249250251253»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Blueboggirl

Hi, will be travelling to UK soon, does anyone know if I can bring pure nicotine back through customs? It will be by ferry, 5l. Would it be confiscated? Or will I just have to pay import duties? TIA

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

Hi, will be travelling to UK soon, does anyone know if I can bring pure nicotine back through customs? It will be by ferry, 5l. Would it be confiscated? Or will I just have to pay import duties? TIA

It's not something I'd be sure about but I'd imagine if Customs discover it then it will be confiscated and you may face a penalty of some description. Again I'll say to you that I'm not positive on this but there are some pretty strict regulations in place since Brexit. You could always enquire "on behalf of a friend" off Customs.

If it is possible will you let me know when your travelling and I'll get you to bring one back to me as well (:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭jonski

If it is possible will you let me know when your travelling and I'll get you to bring one back to me as well (:

Empty the car out and fill it with the nic ..........we'll make you rich when you come back :D

jonski wrote: »
    Empty the car out and fill it with the nic ..........we'll make you rich when you come back :D

Haha I will ring customs and find out! If its possible I will post back here

• Advertisement

I will ring and find out!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,549 ✭✭✭Glebee

Need to upgrade and aging istick Pico and nautlius tanks that I have been using for a few years, think I got the Pico of Dr Bill🤣

Anyone any recommendations what I should be looking at, not into massive clouds.

Great to see kit lasting like that.

A kit I'm using for a while now is the Aspire Mixx and Aspire Neeko.

Mixx is a single 18650 mod, performance is superb. Purchased from Hale Vaping at a good price. Still available I'm sure

Neeko is a rebuildable and has numerous air flow options from a tight mouth to lung to a more airy restricted lung vape. Super easy to build and wick and gives superb flavour.

I got it from a pal of mine that's in the business as it is difficult to get locally I believe.

Thats not the Neeko, apologies, it's the Kumo.🙄

Neeko.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Yeah I would second this, have 2 aspire mixx and they are a great mod. Only downside is a little heavy but you get used to it. Also have the neeko which I think I got from you bill, super easy to wick and great flavour.

Decided just to stick with the Pico since there was nothing wrong with it and upgrade to Nautilus 3 (22ml) and get a new battery for the Pico. IMR 18650 2500mAh 3.7V battery that arrived is similar to the one in this link but there is a warning on the side - "warning:Fire Hazard, Never carry in pocker. Not for e-cig or Vape". Whats the story with the warning label? https://www.18650.ie/18650-batteries/24-samsung-25r-18650-battery.html

• Registered Users Posts: 5,467 ✭✭✭con747

It's more to do about carrying it loosely in your pocket in case it shorts off anything else metallic in your pocket. Totally safe when in your mod or a battery case.

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

I have several Samsung 25r batteries I've been using for years in various regulated mods. If it's some generic 18650 battery you got then maybe be careful. Although the warning could be aimed at people who intend to use it in an unregulated mech mod

It came from a reputable irish vape store, I know I will probally check with them but there hadly going to send me a battery not suitable for vaping.

Does anyone else find that coils are last no length these days. Would not count myself a heavy vaper but finding my coils are only lasting a few days where they used to last me a week at least. Using Aspire BVC coil bought from vape shops and im finding them crap. maybe I need to change my mod or something. Put a fresh coil in yesterday and finding burnt taste today after a days light use.

Stock coils are frequently full of 'bad batches' unfortunately and Aspire are notorious for this. The only alternative is to switch to RTA's and wick your own,much more cost effective in the long run.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 gabannas

check vawoo, uk local store

the best one for me

Advertisement