Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

General Discussion on Vendors, Devices etc.

• 05-09-2011 4:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Alopex

Just ordered from Irish Vapers last night to an address in Dublin. Any idea how long they might take to arrive?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

Alopex wrote: »
    Just ordered from Irish Vapers last night to an address in Dublin. Any idea how long they might take to arrive?

Most likely be tomorrow you will get your delivery. They are great to deal with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Alopex

derra wrote: »
    Most likely be tomorrow you will get your delivery. They are great to deal with.

Arrived today indeed. Was 5double coil cartos and they sent me a free sample of their new e-liquid which was nice of them.

Though its strength isn't listed in mg. it just says 1.6% - is that 16mg or what's the craic?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,923 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Alopex wrote: »
    Arrived today indeed. Was 5double coil cartos and they sent me a free sample of their new e-liquid which was nice of them.

Though its strength isn't listed in mg. it just says 1.6% - is that 16mg or what's the craic?
    Yeah, 1.6% = 16mg per ml.

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

Anyone know what the deal is with BestECig.ie as far as service?
    I emailed them asking if their Dekang was VG/PG or pure VG (got an allergy to PG) and they didn't bother answering the email. It's unbelievable in this present climate that a company would just ignore enquires from a potential customer...

Bestshop and E-Cig Ireland all the way - they're the best two Irish stores on the list for professionalism and service.

EDIT;

Just got a reply from Paul at BestECig.ie.
    There was a problem with his hosting server so it wasn't his fault I didn't get a reply...

Sorry Paul.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 21,234 CMod ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Hmmm, of my 3 emails to TBS, only one has been answered. Very quick service apart from that, don't get me wrong.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Too buisy filling jiffy bags Eoin.
    I guess replying to inquires is tedious and time consuming. Maby retailers could come on here an answer queries.

Bestshop have always answered my emails.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 21,234 CMod ✭✭✭✭Eoin

It hasn't and won't stop me using them - it's a relatively minor quibble. Plus there's all you experts here to answer my stupid questions anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 sndwr4

Anyone know what the deal is with BestECig.ie as far as service?
    I emailed them asking if their Dekang was VG/PG or pure VG (got an allergy to PG) and they didn't bother answering the email. It's unbelievable in this present climate that a company would just ignore enquires from a potential customer...

Bestshop and E-Cig Ireland all the way - they're the best two Irish stores on the list for professionalism and service.

I a have found vapourireland.com really good on service and price even though they have a limited range.
    Anyone else had a good or bad experience with them?

There was a problem with his hosting server so it wasn't his fault I didn't get a reply...

Sorry Paul.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 BeetleDeuce

tommy2bad wrote: »
    Too buisy filling jiffy bags Eoin.
    I guess replying to inquires is tedious and time consuming. Maby retailers could come on here an answer queries.

Hi tommy2 bad. My name is Paul. I have brought BestEcig (China) to Ireland to retail them in Ireland.I think your point is fair enough so if you have queries I will do my best to answer them as a retailer.

mrplop wrote: »

Sorry Paul.

No prob mrplop. As it was my mistake it is my apology to give.You didn't receive a reply so therefore you were entitled to comment. I am only up and running recently so I still have a few things to iron out. Thank you for your understanding and indeed pointing out my mistake and indeed your update on the forum. I have now rectified it so hopefully it wont happen again.

Welcome Paul, great to have you here.
    I don't have any questions, so far service has been great. If I get what I sent for I'm a happy bunny.
    Wasnt being smart or anything, I know that time is tight when working and not everyone can aford a PR department.
    It's not easy running a buisness and dealing with repetive quierys.
    Hope you find that being here cutts down on the gereral questions and leaves time for individual problems to be sorted.

tommy2bad wrote: »
    Welcome Paul, great to have you here.
    I don't have any questions, so far service has been great. If I get what I sent for I'm a happy bunny.
    Wasnt being smart or anything, I know that time is tight when working and not everyone can aford a PR department.
    It's not easy running a buisness and dealing with repetive quierys.
    Hope you find that being here cutts down on the gereral questions and leaves time for individual problems to be sorted.

Thanks for the welcome. I've been following this site on and off for the last few months. In fact, it was this site I came to, to find out about e cigs so I have a lot of respect for it.. I've been a smoker for over 30 years and now I'm not. That'll do me. So, I know whats expected and I aim to deliver.... Fair prices, prompt delivery, good service and reply to every email...I agree that's not too much to ask for. Sooo...let the games commence lol...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 wingback05

just bought one of a friend of mine. These things are great havn't had a fag in 5 days yippee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭Noreen1

wingback05 wrote: »
    just bought one of a friend of mine. These things are great havn't had a fag in 5 days yippee

Congrats, and welcome to Boards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

mewso wrote: »
    Flavour Art - (well know flavour suppliers)

Anyone order from this shower before?

They say it takes 3 days to deliver in Europe and 5 to the rest of the world on their site and I am waiting 14 days (ten working days) and no sign. No response from e-mail sent querying the order either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Gryzor

strobe wrote: »

They say it takes 3 days to deliver in Europe and 5 to the rest of the world on their site and I am waiting 14 days (ten working days) and no sign. No response from e-mail sent querying the order either.

Yeah, delivery is pretty slow alright, it'll get to you... flavours are worth the wait though

You can get flavour art stuff from liberty flights in UK...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

strobe wrote: »

Just to follow up on this: They responded to my e-mail (sent on the 10th) on the 12th with this response
    Hello,
    usually it's 5/7 business days the preparation time, sorry for the delay , we will ship your order tomorrow.
    tks, regards
    paola

The order arrived this morning (the 14th) and everything is in order and packed up nicely. Flavours are all top quality and very impressive as replicas of the real natural flavours they are imitating. Best I've come across yet.

5 to 7 days to put some little bottles in to a jiffy bag?
    The flavours may be good but I'm going to avoid them like the plague.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Susan.Barber

Hi,
    I have been trying to get my 77yr old father to stop smoking for years, but is very stubborn and have tried everything, a friend suggested the e-cig etc and they checked the nicoret one plus the real cheap ones you find in the supermarket stalls etc, and tried them all out then they came across Best E-Cig who are based in Dublin (happy days) and they highly recommended them for the service and quality of the e-cig, I ordered it after the advice from my friend saying it was the best around, I received it 2 days later, and then showed it to my dad.
    For a man who has been smoking 63years who is stubborn and doesnt like change, well I thought it would take him a while to get used to it (he smokes about 15-20 a day - B&H) I told him to cut one of his usual ones out ie after dinner and use the e-cig, well to cut a long story short its been nearly 3 weeks and he is down to 3-4 normal cigarettes now and just uses the e-cig, im so impressed and proud of him, yes he is still getting nicotine but not the other chemicals that are in cigarettes.
    I cannot recommend Best E-Cig high enough, for the service, quality and price.
    Im delighted, I now know what ill getting my family etc for Christmas and birthdays
    :)
    Thank you

These need to be available in shops.
    Yep but our pharmaceutical union decided that they should be removed.
    Tescos dose them in the UK, I wonder if they do them here, I know it a cig lookalike but it would be a start.
    Its amazing that ecigs work, I couldn't believe it myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

I got it from a company called foxycig based in ennis and they were great. i found them thro an add in done deal and they did next day delivery.

Great to see another place to buy from but doubt i be buying juice from there at those prices !

I know some shops in dublin stock the e-cigs but don't anyone in the West of Ireland. I will send an email to the guys i got my 510 off to see if they stock any shops.

Does anyone have a list of the shops in ireland where you can get e-cigs

The first page of this thread lists the Irish websites and usually they deliver next day. I don't know of any shops ( bricks and mortar) that sell them. I know the chemists withdrew them but they would be bound by certain rules of sale being tied to medicine etc...
    I remember seeing somewhere that Londis stores was, is, will be stocking them.
    Anyway, good question...Anyone know of retail outlets selling the ecig?

Before i put in my order I looked at a lot of sites and the prices for the normal chinese juice seemed to be the same nearly everywhere.The juice i got from foxycig was their premium e-liquid which is made in the UK so to be honest when i am starting i wanted to use the stuff that is manufactured in europe (no offence to the chinese lads).i paid abut €22 for a 30ml bottle. The uk sites like totally wicked seem to charge roughly the same for their uk stuff and i also saw some american juice at around the same price range.

PS they also threw in a sample of stuff called tobacco ice for free so i think i did ok. i haven't tried it yet

PG is PG and VG is VG and nicotine is nicotine. Don't be fooled onto paying over the odds because it says "European" and "Premium". That's just razzle dazzle talk to up the price. Does the Premium have some secret ingredient that the Chinese don't know about? I don't think so. Remember, the Chinese are not the Chinese of old...they are the new boys on the block and the original of the species...Indeed, If it wasn't for Mr.Hon Lik we might not even be having this conversation. I've used Chinese e-liquid ( I wont mention supplier)
    for long enough to know that they are as good, if not better than the overpriced Premium liquids...The Chinese liquid is not cheap and the reason it may be all the same price is because it's competitive...

chinese v's european

I take your point and as I am new to this i will learn as i go along. It is a personal decision to go for juice made in UK and the stuff I got I am very happy with. will i try the chinese juice ? Yes probably. I just have a comfort factor using juice manufactured in the west and the amount of money I am saving being off the cigs easily makes up for the extra i pay for my juice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

What flavour are you using Wingback?

Started on the premium regular tobacco as i am new to the electronic cigs but the guys i bought from threw in a 10ml of tobacco ice free when i got the kit and i only tried it last night. Very nice. Seems to be a mix of tobacco flavour and menthol. gives a great throat hit and a nice aftertaste

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭Photo-Sniper

Can someone recommend a starter package for someone who is moving to electronic cigarettes off of E-Cig? The Flavors etc because I dont know where to start.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,772 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Can someone recommend a starter package for someone who is moving to electronic cigarettes off of E-Cig? The Flavors etc because I dont know where to start.

*Edit - scratch that I have created a separate thread for general discussion on vendors and so on here. I trimmed the links thread down to just links and recommendations etc.

Advertisement