Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reservoir Dubs

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,244 ✭✭✭howiya

Anyone able to shed any light on this new group?

Standard boyband. 5 mime artists, a choreographer and somebody else's songs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Ed Winchester

howiya wrote: »

Standard boyband. 5 mime artists, a choreographer and somebody else's songs

Get your coat...

Paul Casey announces his retirement on twitter. Great servant for the Dubs over the years

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭no12

howiya wrote: »
    Paul Casey announces his retirement on twitter. Great servant for the Dubs over the years

I think Oisin McConville announced it for him in his book a couple of years ago! I expect we will be hearing more of this from some other players over the coming months.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

SSK wrote: »
    "Forum will be reopening under new group soon"

:D

That has made my day. It really has.

Fingers crossed it will not be started from scratch and the content from the old site has been saved & can be moved over it it. It would be a shame to lose it, especially the AI stuff from last year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭westsidestory

Good to hear will be up and running again, between Hill16.ie and ReservoirDubs I arranged our team last year for challenge games, contacts etc. Club officers always tell you they will be there to help out but reality is if you don't organise yourself it doesn't get done.....resurrectedDubs.ie ??

• Registered Users Posts: 5 middleofhere

great to hear its opening again, was a great place for getting club results etc. hopefully its up and running for the AFL games next weekend some big games to decide promotion/relegation positions and the like! Seen a page on twitter that had AFL 3 Match Results and had followed a lot of the clubs in that league. could be something to do for each league for the time being?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 ger_dublin

Rochey any chance of a weather prediction thread on boards for us!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25 salientsix

ger_dublin wrote: »
    Rochey any chance of a weather prediction thread on boards for us!! :)

If you want to go down that road, I'll start a Tips thread & then you'll be really DOOMED :D:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 495 ✭✭bootybouncer

no12 wrote: »
    I think Oisin McConville announced it for him in his book a couple of years ago! I expect we will be hearing more of this from some other players over the coming months.

quinn and lally should be cut ....................... dare I say it Cullen may be under pressure to get a starting place, looked like the legs were gone last year

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭westsidestory

quinn and lally should be cut ....................... dare I say it Cullen may be under pressure to get a starting place, looked like the legs were gone last year
    Cullen looks excessively bulked up, at expense of mobility. Definitely think will be under pressure.
    Always thought Cahill got a raw deal with Gilroy, especially this year. Would he be 31 or so ? Might be cut loose at expense of Galvin's 21s.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 1dubincork

Thats great news the site is under new mgt. Looking fwd to it. Congratulations to those who are taking up the challenge - they deserve a lot of support & encouragement.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 wifi123

1dubincork wrote: »
    Thats great news the site is under new mgt. Looking fwd to it. Congratulations to those who are taking up the challenge - they deserve a lot of support & encouragement.
    +1

• Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭Qwerty Dub

Great news to hear res dubs is going back online.

any idea of a time frame?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Pierre mcauley

All i can say is thank god, congrats to the lads who have taken on a massive dent in there spare time id say!! in the words of neil diamond ,ima leavin on a jet plane!!

• Registered Users Posts: 28 resserbigp

1dubincork wrote: »
    Best of luck with it, a hard act to follow, hopefully the new crew will have to put up with a few less headaches, although over the years we have seen some users will never learn, so be prepared lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 RomanDub

My concern is with all the Ressers who are currently at a loss as to what play to check out this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

Thank God that Ressers Part Deux is (hopefully) just around the corner. I refuse to go to my grave without knowing how the remodel of the Roman family seat turns out & how the local serfs & peasants (did or did not) welcome back their over lord !

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭radonicus

RomanDub wrote: »
    My concern is with all the Ressers who are currently at a loss as to what play to check out this weekend.

That's the real issue this weekend!

• Registered Users Posts: 25 salientsix

RomanDub wrote: »

Follow us Annes lads to Castlebar......lots of Greek classics & tragedies this weekend

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭doubleyoubee

To save any unnecessary time consuming interactions :

if you were banned before...

you're still fookin' banned! :)

To save any unnecessary time consuming interactions :

if you were banned before...

you're still fookin' banned! :)

same circus, same clowns so............................knew it was a rattler out of the pram moment;)

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭doubleyoubee

same circus, same clowns so............................knew it was a rattler out of the pram moment;)

Wondered who would bite first...

* heads off to Paddy Powers to collect winnings * :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭DubOnHoliday

You've sharpened your wit in these off days:)

:D...................... shakes fist vigorously at laptop scream, and kicks beloved shih tzu dog (cluxton) out the back

Under 15 B&C finals moved out of Parnell Park due to damage done to the pitch during and after last night's celebrity bainisteoir final. Hope the culchies haven't ruined it for Monday

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭Drummerboy2

The 15A final between Na Fianna and Ballymun Kickhams is still the curtain raiser tomorrow night. These two met in the Dublin Feile final last year. Should be a good game

• Registered Users Posts: 44 dubliner 2

Disgrace having that joke of a competition destroy the pitch for young lads looking forward to their final.

Hopefully if Ballymun win this year they might do so with some grace.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 resserbigp

The 15A final between Na Fianna and Ballymun Kickhams is still the curtain raiser tomorrow night. These two met in the Dublin Feile final last year. Should be a good game
    Great for the young lads to play in the Nell, but €12 for Na fianna is a bit stiff, they are not involved in the senior game, so they are being asked to pay 12 to see under 15s.

• Advertisement

resserbigp wrote: »
    Great for the young lads to play in the Nell, but €12 for Na fianna is a bit stiff, they are not involved in the senior game, so they are being asked to pay 12 to see under 15s.

They will get the pick of the seats though................................... and also a cracking eves football, 12 smacks equates to practically 2 reebs so its good value

Advertisement