Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sum up an artists entire song catalogue in one sentence

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,817 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

gilmour wrote: »
    Springsteen - Oneeee Hoooo Hreeeeee Furrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......Allllllllllllright

"The highways jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive,
    Everybodys out on the run tonight but there's no place left to hide..."

Thanks for getting "My City of Ruins" out of my head and replacing it with Born to Run!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

Ozzy Osbourne.......Sharrrroooooooonnnnnnnn!?!?!?!!?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,728 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Leonard Cohen - music to slit your wrists by.

Status Quo - our musical development lives up to our name

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,728 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭daveyeh

The Cast of Cheers -

Irritating 80's loving trend-concious one trick ponies sucking on the titties of Two Door Cinema Club, who moved to London during the riots, had all their gear stolen and are wondering why people are laughing at them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,336 ✭✭✭nozzferrahhtoo

Van Morrison - Old stuff is much better than new stuff, Jesus is kinda groovy, but man I miss old stuff.

David Gray - Look, my head doesn't fall off.

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭daveyeh

Nirvana - I hate you all, I hate myself, I hate living.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Arcade Fire - Just imagine the E-Street band were less ****

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Pandora2

REM

Lose your smile quick because we are the sound of misery, angst and depression.

Not any more they're not;)

Advertisement