Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic **This Thread Now Closed For Business**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

I've nothing against gays but if you're only SSN for the news you're missing the talent/the point. And I'm not talking about WEE JIMMMY WHITE ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

I've nothing against gays but if you're only SSN for the news you're missing the talent/the point. And I'm not talking about WEE JIMMMY WHITE ;)

God I hate him bigging up his Scottish accent. The women on it are alrite bit overrated imo but Olivia Godfrey trumps any of them on it these days.

Millie Clode, Haley McQueen and Natalie Sawyer do it for me anyways.

Millie Clode, Haley McQueen and Natalie Sawyer do it for me anyways.

Millie is alrite, the other two not feeling it D.Beag. McQueen has bigger arms than most guys & Sawyer is just a bit plain. Liverpool are sacking the Head of Sports Medicine & Science now, yanks are on the rampage wonder will they make Gary Gillespie & David Fairclough fight to the death over who gets to do all the analysis on the Channel.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

So Comolli is carrying the can for Kenny's mediocre buys?

Georgie Thompson will always be my favourite SSN lady,closely followed by Rachel Wyse and that Charlotte one who Andy Gray sexually harassed.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,151 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Sky sports news is free across all sky packages :pac:

And are they free?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

It's in the entertainment package on UPC. Not the movies or sports one. The one that includes the Food channel, Dave etc. A lot more people have it than you think, how many of them use it is another thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭deisedude

Sky sports news is free across all sky packages :pac:

I don't know what to make of Comolli, hard to judge him as nobody knows exactly what players he picked/signed/negotiated.

I had the basic Sky package and one day last summer when i turned on SSN and it said I had to pay extra per month to watch it. Packed in my sky subscription after that. Pack of greedy fcukers

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

CMpunked wrote: »
    You're a banker? Deadly.
    Basically, but cheers man.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,413 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Grand National tomorrow I'm going with Sunnyhillboy and Chicago Grey

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Going with Shakalakaboomboom and On his Own for wins with Black Apalachi each-way

Going with Shakalakaboomboom and On his Own for wins with Black Apalachi each-way

That would be a good wrestling move name :p

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    That would be a good wrestling move name :p

Sounds like something Booker T would say :D

Sounds like something Booker T would say :D

Or Kofi Kingston :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

I'm putting 100 quid on 'Dusty Carpet'. Never been beaten.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

GET IN THERE!!!!! Wasn't the greatest of games but delighted with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Hygro

I got banned from the soccer forum for asking to be added to the soccer forum ... just thought I'd say that. Glad there's no such crazyness here :)

The Soccer forum is such a total mess that it probably makes sense Hygro. Very Happy that we made the FA Cup final the season can go on for 3 more weeks for us. No Cup final for media fave Moyes, it disappeared quicker than his eyebrows. Tevez got a hattrick today (plus MOTM) & the first thing he was asked by the interviewer was "Did you dive?" if I was him i'd of smashed the bottle into the interviews face he'd of earned it too.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Hygro wrote: »
    I got banned from the soccer forum for asking to be added to the soccer forum

I think you broke the first two rules of Soccer Club!

Seriously though, WTF! Well there's always a spot here for ya in this neck of the woods :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

I got banned from the soccer forum for asking to be added to the soccer forum ... just thought I'd say that. Glad there's no such crazyness here :)

How does that even work?!

*edit* Ah right i see how now, to be fair, you shouldve read the charter. :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Hygro

I just thought it was funny that I got banned ... for a moment I thought it was from boards completely, then I realised it was just the soccer forum, phew!

On a good note, brought in Aguero in my fantasy team today and made him captain ... happy days!!

Liverpool do the cup double?? who's in the other semi again, spurs and who else?

who's in the other semi again, spurs and who else?

Spurs vs Chelsea tomorrow at 6.

I don't think we go a week without complaining about the soccer forum. If you just read my posts you'll enjoy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Well you would have won if it was a case of who lead for the majority of the race.

Livorno midfielder Piermario Morosini collapsed and died during his side's Serie B meeting with Pescara at the Stadio Adriatico on Saturday. The 25-year-old fell to the ground in the 33rd minute with medical staff immediately running onto the pitch to perform cardiac massage on the player. The game was abandoned and Morosini left the stadium in an ambulance, slipping into a pharmacological coma before passing away.
    All matches this weekend in Italy are now post ponned.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Had 1€ on Seabass e/w, so won 1€ back :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,453 ✭✭✭glenjamin

Had 1€ on Seabass e/w, so won 1€ back :P
    Drinks on you tonight so. Water for everyone!!

In fairness, I also lost €1 on an accumulator of Everton & Norwich :P

In fairness, I also lost €1 on an accumulator of Everton & Norwich :P

Everton? But f**kin Norwich what a waste of ink that bet was. Must of been your heart over ruling your head with that.

• Advertisement

Norwich aren't a bad little team, and before their last game, City were ballsing things up. But yeah, think it was the United fan in me wanting City to lose :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement