Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic **This Thread Now Closed For Business**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,987 ✭✭✭cena

Anyone see this flim yet.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1788383/

Well looks like watching American content on netflix on xbox has come to an end.

Downloaded an update for it on xbox today and now it wont let me watch any of the American content.

Definitely wont be paying 6.99 a month for the dire UK/Eire catalogue.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Well looks like watching American content on netflix on xbox has come to an end.

Downloaded an update for it on xbox today and now it wont let me watch any of the American content.

Definitely wont be paying 6.99 a month for the dire UK/Eire catalogue.

Dont say anymore, the new SI laws means that discussing workarounds is now a bannable offence.

CMpunked wrote: »
    Dont say anymore, the new SI laws means that discussing workarounds is now a bannable offence.

Really? Sorry I had no idea. Thanks for the heads up.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

don't worry, the mods will be keeping an extremely close eye on people posting nefarious workarounds, wrestling articles and various other incredulous restrictions imposed. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Eventually we'll get that Seán Sherlock getting F-5'd gif

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Just got an e-mail there.

A friend request. From Bebo! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Just got an e-mail there.

A friend request. From Bebo! :eek:
    I singed into my old bebo account there a few weeks back, for the first time in years, and the last comment I had was from 2005....

Went through looking back over the comments and posts that were on my page... got a massive hit of nostalgia

Got ready to board the flight asked to try fit the bag in the thing they have would fit. It wouldn't fit 50 pounds please to check the bag in.

I get to Dublin try it upside Down and it bag fits. Went to Ryanair and told them what happened and that bag does fit. Was told to write to them but I would get the money back. :mad:

I fit to kill all around me.

• Advertisement

I often see people bringing big suitcases on board. So big they hardly fit in the overhead bins. How the hell do they get past?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Ugh looking at Liverpools line up tonite & our current form its a good job I picked up some painkillers today.

I often see people bringing big suitcases on board. So big they hardly fit in the overhead bins. How the hell do they get past?

Its fits upside down. I blame the wheels in it they stick out far to much

Got my bonus last night, and it was just lying there, waiting to be spent :(

so went on a bit of a spending binge this morning, bought all this stuff:

HD25_Originals_new.jpg

big-viewer-3G-01-lrg._V188698726_.jpg

ps-vita-3g-wi-fi.jpg?w=600&h=400&crop=1

fifa-12-ps-vita.jpg

uncharted-golden-abyss-box.jpg

microsoft-kinect.jpg

w150-ufc3_xbox.jpg

SSX-Dec-XBOX-360-Pack-Art_340x500.jpg?cb=1330436969

I feel guilty but fúck it.

thats me sorted until christmas anyways...

Got my bonus last night, and it was just lying there, waiting to be spent :(

so went on a bit of a spending binge this morning, bought all this stuff:

Any jobs going?! :pac:

I was about to ask the same :D

I was about to ask the same :D
    Unless ye guys want to work for ANZ, then im afraid im out of ideas :pac:

Unless ye guys want to work for ANZ, then im afraid im out of ideas :pac:

You're a banker? Deadly.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Pleased to be submitting a new tagline for the Off Topic Thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

You're a banker? Deadly.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

New Topic Title: National Express is by far the best Divine Comedy song

Has anyone bought off PSN before? Just finished GTAIV (Well, 94% which is good enough for me) so want to get the two add on's. Can you use a 3V card instead of an actual credit card?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Has anyone bought off PSN before? Just finished GTAIV (Well, 94% which is good enough for me) so want to get the two add on's. Can you use a 3V card instead of an actual credit card?

I pretty much do not understand any of that sentence!

gimmick wrote: »
    I pretty much do not understand any of that sentence!

He wants to buy a game off the Playstation Network. My advice to him is buy the disc, saves Hard Drive space,etc & you could pick it up cheap 2nd hand.

GTR63 wrote: »
    He wants to buy a game off the Playstation Network. My advice to him is buy the disc, saves Hard Drive space,etc & you could pick it up cheap 2nd hand.

This.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

New Topic Title: National Express is by far the best Divine Comedy song

Better than 'Songs of Love' the Father Ted theme?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,382 ✭✭✭✭Penn

I'd echo other's suggestion of just buying the expansion pack on disk. But failing that, 3V vouchers work (last I checked) but best option is to buy a PSN voucher in the likes of Gamestop or HMV (think XtraVision might do them too). Simply gives you a code to transfer that amount to your PSN wallet. Best, easiest and safest way.

Comolli gone from Liverpool thank f**k, now time to put Kenny back in cold storage & move on from the whole affair.
    SSN talking to a psychologist about Mind Games in football. I felt stupid for even coming across it how stupid are the people paying attention to it.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,191 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Sky Sports news is such a pain to watch now. Everything is made out to be a big deal. What happened to giving the news and letting the viewer decide what is really important.

its not like they have to scramble hard to get viewers, they have no competition and only a small number of people can watch it anyway considering its a pay to view station.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭Adolf Hipster

Sky sports news is free across all sky packages :pac:

I don't know what to make of Comolli, hard to judge him as nobody knows exactly what players he picked/signed/negotiated.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement