Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic **This Thread Now Closed For Business**

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Well this made my day....

Dara O'Briain:
    Jst played Journey on the Ps3. Wow. I highly recommend it. Kudos to Thatgamecompany. It really shows what you can do in this medium...

Me:
    @daraobriain has the pay in comedy got so bad you have to shill games? How much is an O'Briain endorsement anyway? :P

Dara:
    @DirtsheetDave don't be such a cynical p****. Everyone recommends stuff they enjoy. FFS.

Me:
    @daraobriain LOL, I guess the tongue out emoticon (:P) didn't convey the sarcasm and jovial nature of my last post. Sorry....

Dara:
    @DirtsheetDave sorry, that tone didn't come across. Apologies. On auto cynic slap-down mode....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Emoticons do not work well on twitter tsc

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

He replied to me once too when he was retweeting loads of irish guys giving out that he was promoting his "tickling the english" book and how it was about selling out to the english. A ridiculous idea if you actually read it.

So i said?: "Ah yeah here, who do you think you are? Kissing the queens ring like that, sure all you will ever be is the big fecker off echo island! ;)"
    I thought nothing of it. Checked a few hours later and he had replied with:
    "Very classy tweet. I thought that would be far from anyones minds by now, Jaysus!"

• Registered Users Posts: 9,989 ✭✭✭cena

Seen a breakfast cereal today with cena on it. It was one of those u.s cereals. Have a pick but not at home well put it up when I get home in Liverpool at the moment

The most high-profile person I've angered on twitter was Jamie Heaslip. Ireland drew with Australia in some stupid test match and I made a masturbation joke that he got annoyed with. Good sport though as I wasn't blocked. I also apologized to him personally and he said he didn't even remember.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

The most high-profile person I've angered on twitter was Jamie Heaslip. Ireland drew with Australia in some stupid test match and I made a masturbation joke that he got annoyed with. Good sport though as I wasn't blocked. I also apologized to him personally and he said he didn't even remember.

Hope you told him to f**k off since, Jamie you were crap in the world cup and anonymous in the 6 Nations, they should play SOB at no.8 & tell you to sit on your arse. What was the Joke Diabhal?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

Jamie is a grand lad, met him one night in a bar a few years back and had a good chat with him for a few minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

cena wrote: »
    Seen a breakfast cereal today with cena on it. It was one of those u.s cereals. Have a pick but not at home well put it up when I get home in Liverpool at the moment

Fruity Pebbles?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Not sure which, but it's either the soccer forum, or the Liverpool fans that I hate right now....

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I still have yet to hear a single good thing about the Soccer forum. I'm pretty glad I'm not a fan of footie, so have no reason to go there.

• Advertisement

Fruity Pebbles?
    That's the one.

Watching some crash holly hardcore matchs. This guy was so funny as the hardcore champion.

Had a nine year old watching boss man vs al snow for the belt and he was glued to it. Miss the boss in the wwe

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Not sure which, but it's either the soccer forum, or the Liverpool fans that I hate right now....

Probably the forum. Most of them there seem to be trolls or just f**king gob****es who have nothing better to do.

cena wrote: »
    Had a nine year old watching boss man vs al snow for the belt and he was glued to it. Miss the boss in the wwe

Hope you fast forward the pepper bits ;-D

GTR63 wrote: »
    Hope you fast forward the pepper bits ;-D

Not at all. His mother doesn't allow him the watch it. She thinks it's bad for him. His 2 yr old brother likes to watch it when he's in the house

Hope you told him to f**k off since, Jamie you were crap in the world cup and anonymous in the 6 Nations, they should play SOB at no.8 & tell you to sit on your arse. What was the Joke Diabhal?

I just remember making a quip about **** which was awful and he was right to call me out on my lazy effort.
    Jamie is a grand lad, met him one night in a bar a few years back and had a good chat with him for a few minutes.

He is a nice guy. Could have been a dick or boxed my lights out but he didn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Happy Easter!!!

happyeaster.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

I dare say I'm offended with this 'egg day' business gentlemen and ladies, any dissenting views taken onboard but I still feel we have a majority on this forum that would prefer to see the day referred to as Easter Sunday. So happy Easter folks.:pac:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Happy Egg Day! And in accordance with Hunter's Law St Paddy's Day is now Shamrock Day, and Summer is now known as Preferable Weather Season. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Did Easter not start on Friday?

Nevertheless, Happy Easter Sunday everyone, hope you have a great day with your loved ones.

Merry Christmas! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,712 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

happy-easter.jpg

HAPPY EASTER ALL

Ulster and Edinburgh surely set to knock out Munster and Toulouse in the QFs. What a weekend for men touching men.

Ulster and Edinburgh surely set to knock out Munster and Toulouse in the QFs. What a weekend for men touching men.

Gond result for Ulster that, Toulouse should be ashamed of themselves losing to Edinburgh. The Premier League title race will be over in 2 hours i'd say, fancy Arsenal to beat freefaling City & Sky to blame it all on Balotelli.

Heartbroken after that Galway match. Did you go any games this League GTR?

Heartbroken after that Galway match. Did you go any games this League GTR?

No now but the commentator on Galway Bay FM said that Padraig Joyce scored the best point EVER today. Watching City vs Arsenal fair dull & 0-0 at half time.

No now but the commentator on Galway Bay FM said that Padraig Joyce scored the best point EVER today. Watching City vs Arsenal fair dull & 0-0 at half time.

Terrible dull stuff so far. Missed the first half and came in just as Joyce took that point. It was amazing. The highlights are on now.

Oh man I got it right again. Arsenal win a poor game & Sky blame Balotelli for the entire City collapse since december. Can't win a league with the likes of Barry, Milner, Lescott & Zabaleta then you have the likes of Dzeko, Aguero, Silva & Toure who have done sh*te all the last 4 months. Amazing for all they have spent there is still a lot of crap there.

Mancini said Balotelli won't play again this season & probably will be sold in the summer. Hope they don't expect a good price if they say 2 months before the window opens that he's for sale, but whom will they blame next year when they fall short again.

• Advertisement

I hope they keep Mario, purely for his off field antics.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement