Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic **This Thread Now Closed For Business**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Is it sad that I loved Ronaldo's average goal more than Joe Canning's stunning finish today? I think it is but Dublin and Barca lost so all is well.

Spite is just feuling you Diabhal. Personally I'd say take that Fat Tony Daly & the people who say its the best team ever when they defend the way they do. I love Messi but the man looks exhausted & needs to be rested which Guardiola didn't do at all it seems. As a Milan fan i'd gladly take Zlatan any day over Sanchez who isn't a no.9 or was that the whole reason why Guardiola bought him cause he hates the idea of having someone who stays high up the pitch & tbf doesn't track back. He definetly needs to bring Pique back in vs Chelsea & tell Puyol or Mascherano to piss off to the bench.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Victor Valdes is no Fergal Flannery

Victor Valdes is no Fergal Flannery

That was a camogie level mistake by Valdes, even then you'd tutt. Still Barca were all over the place at the back. Hope to fúck they beat chelsea on Tuesday I hate the sight of Chelsea, that twat Di Matteo & anytime they are on the tv they nearly put me to sleep.

GTR63 wrote: »
    That was a camogie level mistake by Valdes, even then you'd tutt. Still Barca were all over the place at the back. Hope to fúck they beat chelsea on Tuesday I hate the sight of Chelsea, that twat Di Matteo & anytime they are on the tv they nearly put me to sleep.
    Would love to see Torres knock Barca out in the Camp Nou. A Bayern-Chelsea final would be no harm.

Would love to see Torres knock Barca out in the Camp Nou. A Bayern-Chelsea final would be no harm.

Want to see Bayern winning it but washed up Nando can fùck right off with his "he's playing well but still ain't scoring form". Motd are showing the 2 games I watched today last says it all really but Villa vs Sunderland was always going to suck. Any chance they can show Joe's goals again ;-D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Now if only Netflix would release Earthworm Jim and Doug id be set :D

Earthworm Jim, He's such a groovy guy!
    Earthworm Jim, He rockets through the sky!

Cruising through the universe
    Having lots of fun,
    Here comes Earthworm Jim you know
    That he's the mighty one LETS GO!

I used to love Doug & Rogers guitar riff music upon his entrance. Pity Skeeter was a blue twonk & Dink was fair creepy.

Should have been a hit single :D

And...............

Earthworm Jim for the kids out there :p

Check it out

Completely off topic :D Ah sure its Saturday night!!

And one more for the kids

Maybe should be moved to off topic :D Thanks JayK :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

I still love that song, especially the first half :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

What happened to United? :eek: 4-2 last I saw, surely they can't throw it away now?

Today is the day we finally see Terry Connor smile. That alone means more than any title.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,012 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Today is the day we finally see Terry Connor smile. That alone means more than any title.
    Unless he has backed City in the handicap market, I think he will still be a very sad man. Its going to be an absolute massacre.:P:P

I hope City stuff them & Mancini calls a total nobody. Milan blew Serie A today drawing with Bologna & were wretched doing so, wanted to punch my tv watching it.

Terry I know you're reading the Boards.ie Pro Wrestling Section's Off Topic Thread at half-time but I know you can beat City. You just need to tell the rest of the team you'll never play Roger Johnson again. This will work.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭deisedude

Aww Dang, the not particularly legal Polish website I was using to watch WWE shows and DVDs has been shut down for blatant copyright infringement :( Back to trawling Dailymotion for my fix it is so

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

deisedude wrote: »
    Aww Dang, the not particularly legal Polish website I was using to watch WWE shows and DVDs has been shut down for blatant copyright infringement :( Back to trawling Dailymotion for my fix it is so

What about good ol' youtube?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Happy birthday John Cena :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭deisedude

CMpunked wrote: »
    What about good ol' youtube?

Ya, but now I have to type to find it and I'm very very lazy! :P Plus the old site had all the WWE DVDs. Watched the Steve Austin one on it last week

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

I watched pirates in an adventure with scientists was well worth a watch and was happy that looking young suited me for once as i got student fair in

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,646 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

ahh Jaysus what have I gone and done...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

What happened?

Denny M wrote: »
    What happened?

you guys will probably find out soon and call me a feckin eejit, but dont worry nothng too catastrophic :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

I think I may just start posting regularly in a forum I don't usually post in anymore much :)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,237 ✭✭✭✭Penn

you guys will probably find out soon and call me a feckin eejit, but dont worry nothng too catastrophic :pac:

If it is what I think it is, then all I can say is... I used to mod Conspiracy Theories, and even I wouldn't do what you're about to do :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

I am scared.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Oh you done did it now BH!

Please don't say you applied to be a mod on the soccer forum :eek:

That should be a paid job at this stage :D

• Advertisement

Please don't say you applied to be a mod on the soccer forum :eek:

That should be a paid job at this stage :D

nobody applies for that job... their begged :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement