Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic **This Thread Now Closed For Business**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Deadlie wrote: »
    Nelson Mandela. Never reoffended. Proof the system works.

Bet you thought you would get a load of thanks for that post. Idiocy like that works in other forums, not here :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Deadlie

gimmick wrote: »
    Bet you thought you would get a load of thanks for that post. Idiocy like that works in other forums, not here :rolleyes:

Jesus, relax. It's an old joke that did the rounds for years. Ricky Gervais used it when performing to the Queen, one African British comedian dined out on it all the time. It's not exactly offensive either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

I keep worrying Big Show will get drawn in the World Cup draw

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

*How I feel watching Man United*

Dr.-Who.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

*How I feel watching Man United*

bgi-bang-theory-celebration-o.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,974 ✭✭✭cena

Have many of ye took up the offer of setanta sports for a euro for this month only.

Plenty of ice hockey on it. I don't care for the soccer/football

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

They need things in a&e to entertain im so bored, I broke my leg earlier today playing a match and the boredom is terrible!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Jaysus, I can't imagine if I broke my leg, I'd be able to post online about being bored. Think I'd be too busy screaming in pain :D Hope it's not too bad.

They need things in a&e to entertain im so bored, I broke my leg earlier today playing a match and the boredom is terrible!

It is a boring place to be when waiting

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Yeah, I remember getting stuck in A&E when I broke my wrist, and all there was to do was watch Man Utd beat the Airtricity 11 7-1 or something.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

So iv spoilered if squeemish
    its a broken fibula a diagonal break from front up to the back
    its sore enough but my rugby career mite not keep goin.but the boredom is so annoyin,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

its sore enough but my rugby career mite not keep goin.but the boredom is so annoyin,

Sorry to hear. Had a similar situation with my knees to the point where any contact sport these days guarantees an injury so I only do gym work and jogging.

Well they have operate on the leg

cena wrote: »
    Well they have operate on the leg

Yup im fasting as of 12 hopin to get in and done nd home tomorrow its to warm to sleep

Yup im fasting as of 12 hopin to get in and done nd home tomorrow its to warm to sleep

I suppose it well have to be screwed back. The hospital is the best place to have a good sleep before your op. It's nice and peaceful.

Are you the hospital in galway.

I prefer to go there than balinasloe.

I suppose it well have to be screwed back. The hospital is the best place to have a good sleep before your op. It's nice and peaceful.

Are you the hospital in galway.

I prefer to go there than balinasloe.

Im in uchg alright, the problem is I rarely if ever sleep on my back so I find it hard to relax. Plus the heat im meltin give mé a cold room abd a blanket any day

Im in uchg alright, the problem is I rarely if ever sleep on my back so I find it hard to relax. Plus the heat im meltin give mé a cold room abd a blanket any day

I had a hot nurse the night I had to stay. What time are they hoping to bring up in? I guess the heat is to make people sleep

I had a hot nurse the night I had to stay. What time are they hoping to bring up in? I guess the heat is to make people sleep

The doc I have is gorgeous and everyone here us awesome I couldnt fault them. Im in the emergency list so whenever theres a slot free

All bad spelling is auto correct not me out of it on pain killers

The doc I have is gorgeous and everyone here us awesome I couldnt fault them. Im in the emergency list so whenever theres a slot free

All bad spelling is auto correct not me out of it on pain killers

Hopefully you won't be long waiting. Hope you have someone there with you before and after the op.

Hopefully you won't be long waiting. Hope you have someone there with you before and after the op.

Iv told family not to come in till u know whats goin on so id say they wont be in till after my friends might make it in before

• Advertisement

Iv told family not to come in till u know whats goin on so id say they wont be in till after my friends might make it in before

Better off. You have some good friends there coming into

Better off. You have some good friends there coming into

Well between Christmas parties and birthdays theyl look like they should be here with me lol

• Registered Users Posts: 85,413 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Good luck and a speedy recovery

• Registered Users Posts: 12,020 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Op over with plate in my leg now, hopefully il be home tomorrow thanks for well wishes.

Frontline staff in hospitals deserve medals everyone has been great in here im being well minded

• Registered Users Posts: 85,413 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So Christmas officially started today ye all out shopping :P thank god for online shopping

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Rjd2 wrote: »
    Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Glad to hear it went well. Speedy recovery. There really good in galway. Top notch. One more good nights sleep for you. They feed patients very well in there

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    So Christmas officially started today ye all out shopping :P thank god for online shopping

I went to buy season 16 of the simpsons today. 50euro they wanted. I think not, just walked out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭Kankan14

Speedy recovery Conemara Man

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement