Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic **This Thread Now Closed For Business**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Rjd2 wrote: »
    Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Sad thing is, it isnt as bad as I expected.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Its self aware which makes it even worse.

Friday is an ironic classic. Saturday is just shíte.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,040 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Friday was good fun and no worse than anything Jessie J or Katy Perry will ever do. Saturday sadly is quite dull.:(

Sunday will be probably be a bit more hip hoppy.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,925 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

She's the new Whigfield going from "Saturday Night" to "Another Day"

Of course Rebecca can get multiple albums out of it by working her way through months and seasons as well.

Rebecca Black - The Seasonal Album

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Just back from the Hobbit Premiere! Fantastic film, would recommend it to everyone!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Just back from the Hobbit Premiere! Fantastic film, would recommend it to everyone!

Might go to see it next Friday (should I pre book a ticket?) If I don't see it by then it'll be a dvd watch tbh.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Youtube rewind! Marked for the Slow Mo Guys with the Vav t-shirt. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Anyone use Shopto.net? Had a PS4 on order there since October 19th and it went to backorder and they assured me I'd have it before Christmas only to cancel the order today telling me they can no longer ship outside the UK despite originally charging me £21 for the privilege. I am beyond pissed off right now. Unreal!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,990 ✭✭✭cena

What is the imax like in dublin . Brother wants to see the hobbit. Is it expensive to go into. I would have to drive up from galway.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Never been to it myself, but would like to go, its in cineworld isn't it?

Liked the big screen in the Odeon in Point village myself and the butter popcorn lures me in

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Cineworld is bigger but odeon has better audio system. Recommend Cineworld due to location and screen size. Go see the hobbit 2! If they offer 60fps 3D then do it! Crazy tech screening experience!

jaykhunter wrote: »
    Cineworld is bigger but odeon has better audio system. Recommend Cineworld due to location and screen size. Go see the hobbit 2! If they offer 60fps 3D then do it! Crazy tech screening experience!

It is in 3d. Ten past 11 showing friday is the only left.

where abouts is cineworld?

cena wrote: »
    It is in 3d. Ten past 11 showing friday is the only left.

where abouts is cineworld?

Parnell St

end of O'Connell st , turn left at the ambassador and its straight down on your right hand side

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Parnell St

end of O'Connell st , turn left at the ambassador and its straight down on your right hand side

Is there parking

Yes there is my friend, at the back of the cinema is the entrance to the car park.

Yes there is my friend, at the back of the cinema is the entrance to the car park.

Thank you, 16 euro to see the movie. I wouldn't pay more than ten euro in athlone to see the film

• Registered Users Posts: 12,040 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Only heard this for the first time earlier, new kate Bush i think.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,925 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Like a cross between Friday and Fast Food Song, with guest appearance from a certain bear in disguise.

So...Dara O Briain announced on Twitter that he's doing a Panel Reunion show at Vicar street in February. Tickets on sale Monday.

On my brother's birthday too, so that's his present sorted :P

Bought DVDs from Amazon yesterday(tried my damndest to get them in a shop but to no avail) for about £45 and they charged me £10 in VAT. What i`m wondering is if they normally charge that for everything (Games, Books , Electronics). Just find it a bit steep is all...

• Advertisement

I tend to find that even counting VAT and P&P, amazon tends to work out far cheaper when it comes to buying books.

I tend to find that even counting VAT and P&P, amazon tends to work out far cheaper when it comes to buying books.

Apparently kids clothes, groceries, safety equiptment & books are exempt from VAT but everything else is 23% :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Check out http://www.bookdepository.com/ , UK based online book dealer, they have free worldwide shipping, not sure about VAT though.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,043 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Charisteas wrote: »
    Check out http://www.bookdepository.com/ , UK based online book dealer, they have free worldwide shipping, not sure about VAT though.

Never charge me VAT and good prices on books too

This made me think of the Texas Cheesecake Depository :pac:

Joey Jordison has left Slipknot :(

Joey Jordison has left Slipknot :(

Really, jesus you go to sleep and wake up to this before xmas shopping... Gonna be a bad day me thinks.

What happened?

Really, jesus you go to sleep and wake up to this before xmas shopping... Gonna be a bad day me thinks.

What happened?

They wrote
    To our Maggots and fans around the world, It is with great pain but quiet respect, that for personal reasons Joey Jordison and Slipknot are parting ways. We all wish Joey the best in whatever his future holds. We understand that many of you will want to know how and why this has come to be, and we will do our best to respond to these questions in the near future. It is our love for all of you, as well as for the music we create, that spurs us to continue on and move forward with our plans for releasing new material in the next year. We hope that all of you will come to understand this, and we appreciate your continued support while we plan the next phase of the future of Slipknot. Thank you, The ‘Knot

Think they have a new album coming out in early 2014, hope it doesn't delay that.

They wrote

Think they have a new album coming out in early 2014, hope it doesn't delay that.

Sounds like a Johnny Ace "future endeavour" speech!

People Power

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,718 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

That bloody Central Remedial Clinic scandal is making me wary of donating to charities now, not that we donate a lot at home but we always give to 3 or 4 causes yearly :mad: I think I might donate my time instead

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement