Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic **This Thread Now Closed For Business**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Long shot but does anyone here know anything about Java programming?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

EdK wrote: »
    Long shot but does anyone here no anything about Java programming?

Fück Netbeans if it helps

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Dead Rising 3 is......awe....some. :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Dead Rising 3 is......awe....some. :D

I just read that in The Miz's voice :o

Did anyone get FIFA14 for the XBoxOne? Any good?

How is the XBox one in general peeps, I have a 360 so tempted to get the XB1.

Have Fifa installed but not had a chance to play it much. Voice commands are handy for making subs, but means I can now only play as teams where I can pronounce names. No more Dortmund for me :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

But everytime you say Liverpool you have to put 50c into the swear jar.

Happy Day of the Doctor everyone! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Happy Day of the Doctor everyone! :P

Geronimo!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,808 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I actually just sat and watched Doctor Who at the Proms. Was actually pretty good. Plus more Jenna is never a bad thing.

Looking forward to this. The prequel was a nice surprise. Just hope there's a simliar surprise in tonight's episode.

Going to the cinema to see it! Have my bow tie, fez and 6ft scarf all ready to go!
    Just watched the name of the doctor as a refresher for tonight!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,808 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Going to the cinema to see it! Have my bow tie, fez and 6ft scarf all ready to go!
    Just watched the name of the doctor as a refresher for tonight!

I'm about to watch that as well. Watching tonight's at home. Thought about going to the cinema but not sure if the 3D would take away from it

CastorTroy wrote: »
    I'm about to watch that as well. Watching tonight's at home. Thought about going to the cinema but not sure if the 3D would take away from it

I'm not a hue fan of 3D but with the past few things I've seen in 3D it feels like you're there. You're immersed in the world. If imagine being in the TARDIS will be quite cool. Recording it to watch when I get back home.

I was like this today after that Joe Allen miss

angry-gif1.gif

Went out to the pub at 12:30 to watch the Merseyside derby, met some scousers, and only got home about 30 minutes ago :confused:

Took some effort to lose like that :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Fúck New Zealand.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,023 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Such a kick in the nuts watching that

Forget the rugby, Arsenal are 4 points clear at the top :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

My least favourite thing in the world is when casuals come out of the woodwork for big sporting events on FB/Twitter with ****e like "didn't deserve to lose" and "AllBlacks are just great" etc. No analysis (cuz they're casuals) and no specific opinions (cuz they're casuals). Why bother?

I was there mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

The worst was Katie Taylor at the Olympics, she must have had the most amount of fans who don't even know the rules of boxing. Hypocritical, but I guess people enjoy being a part of the latest water cooler topics of conversation and banter, it's human behaviour.

Personally, if it's not wrestling, soccer or women, I usually keep my big mouth shut :D

• Advertisement

I guess it's some sort of attention seeking. No problem enjoying something or not enjoying it. I just get chills when it needs to be proclaimed to the world how you felt about something I personally know they're not association with.

Charisteas wrote: »
    Personally, if it's not wrestling, soccer or women, I usually keep my big mouth shut :D
    Probably best to stay quiet then too, lest you want something to be thrown at you again.
    I guess it's some sort of attention seeking. No problem enjoying something or not enjoying it. I just get chills when it needs to be proclaimed to the world how you felt about something I personally know they're not association with.

Hope you not on about me, although I was sure the game was going to be on last nite.

GTR63 wrote: »
    Probably best to stay quiet then too, lest you want something to be thrown at you again.

Good call, I've save all that talk for the diva thread.:cool:

Hope you not on about me, although I was sure the game was going to be on last nite.

Nah you're grand. People who have no interest in any sport types who go on about it.

I was AWOL for a few months this year so may have missed something, but what happened to CMPunked and Pete Campbell?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Well CMPunked submitted predictions for the comp last night, so I'd say he's probably just busy with RL. Pete, I haven't a clue.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,011 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Charisteas wrote: »
    Pete Campbell?

Shut his account down, was Flahj from back in the day.

Rjd2 wrote: »
    Shut his account down, was Flahj from back in the day.

Was he the guy who changed his name to Rafa`s coin purse?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Was he the guy who changed his name to Rafa`s coin purse?

Saggy Bottom?

Yep

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,646 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

he was also Rafa's wrinkly ballbag iirc but we have had enough conversations about Flah recently seing as he no longer posts here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement