Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic **This Thread Now Closed For Business**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Got engaged myself yesterday so I know how hectic life can get...

CONGRATS MAN! Hope all goes well with the future missus hunter!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Glad to hear it man, would be good to have you back. Got engaged myself yesterday so I know how hectic life can get...

Congrats BH and Welcome back Voltwad

• Registered Users Posts: 28,910 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Glad to hear it man, would be good to have you back. Got engaged myself yesterday so I know how hectic life can get...

Btw if your thinking of posting more, the draft is coming :D

Excellent, congrats on the draft... I mean the engagement. :) glad she said yes, though I'm guessing not as glad/relieved as you.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,191 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Well done BH, congrats to you and the future Mrs BH.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Congrats BH!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Congrats dude, way to steal the thunder on my return though :pac:

Maybe I should have asked Y2J how to return more effectively :p

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,674 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Voltwad wrote: »
    Congrats dude, way to steal the thunder on my return though :pac:

Maybe I should have asked Y2J how to return more effectively :p

Ha, unintentional. I swear All I've been doing since it happened was talking about it so I slip it in without even thinking. Jericho though would suggest a short run and a fancy coat or a suit, the latter why not but sure stay around a bit longer than Jericho does this time will ya

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

I'll do what I can mate, not sure I'll have the time for the draft this year but wouldn't say no to some BWE activity if people were up for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Will try get active again in 2014 :)
    Got engaged myself yesterday

tumblr_m22qkaAMJy1qk5ynno1_400.gif

I'll do what I can mate, not sure I'll have the time for the draft this year but wouldn't say no to some BWE activity if people were up for it!

Would def need a few people involved for this former BWE chairman / creative member (whatever I was) to get back involved, would love to give it a go though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭Kankan14

Congrats BH.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,987 ✭✭✭cena

Congrats BH. I thought you where married already. Volt it would be nice to see you back here.

Anyone ever here from Gerard c

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

Congrats BH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Hon the BH! Welcome back voltwad.

Spent the last two hours trying (and failing) to fix a Leap-pad Ultra, fucking torture

:mad: :mad: :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

First Mandela dies and then Bieber retires from music to focus on counting his money.:(:(

When I first heard that, naturally I was very upset. Then I wondered when he's gonna start music

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Naturally the Hunter wedding is going to take place in a wrestling ring, right? I mean, nothing goes wrong at those. Well done BH :)

• Registered Users Posts: 85,656 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Congrats BH and future Mrs. BH

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Omackeral wrote: »
    Naturally the Hunter wedding is going to take place in a wrestling ring, right? I mean, nothing goes wrong at those. Well done BH :)

We'll have reverend slick preform the service while we all stand around the ring.

• Advertisement

We'll have reverend slick preform the service while we all stand around the ring.

I reckon whoever catches the bouquet will be the next PW boards Mod.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Think my house is going to fall down because of the wind.

Now we just need a "Match made in hell"

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Now we just need a "Match made in hell"

gnfnrhead will bring his Miz vs Kofi boxset with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,656 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

It's not like we would have too many pw ladies there trying to catch it. There would be Liz and....

Na there is quite a few divas on this board :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Naturally the Hunter wedding is going to take place in a wrestling ring, at a Vegas drivethru with the bride unconscious, right?

fyp

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Na there is quite a few divas on this board :p

Ha I had mis read what he said but your way of phrasing it makes sense of it

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

Does anyone know Would it be the weather stopping me from logging into xbox live?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Does anyone know Would it be the weather stopping me from logging into xbox live?

Can your computer go online? It's probably due to lots of people getting Xbox ones and the system not being able to cope. Like a free steam game, servers get swamped

• Advertisement

That PM Jayk was the second most confusing thing I got sent to me today(the title just threw me). Got an email from a girl who got my details from one of my friends, quite a O_O experience

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement