Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic **This Thread Now Closed For Business**

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,666 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

DM-ICE wrote: »
    The first thing I did on twitter was ask Pinky to return, she said she might, still waiting!

well last thing she said to me on it was
    pinkysimovitchDeborah Simmons

@BWABountyHunter Remind me in a week if I haven't come back :)

so I guess try again in a week if she aint back.

Might do a Gimmick style boards.ie interview, except obviously in a far less serious way then when talking to Gabe/Fergall :pac: sure last time Ger and the boys were asking questions like did Mr Ass have a big lad? etc but im sure we can lead into such questions with the obvious responses to her tweets i.e how has your life changed since this time last year?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

She's just an attention seeking ring rat lads tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Horsebox9000

Yeah but shes hot. Everyone knows looks are more important :pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,666 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

flahavaj wrote: »

be that true or not, the last thread was epicly funny and he return (I can only imagine it being short lived) could also be especially if the right questions were posed to her.

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭TheTosh

But aren't most women:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,151 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Oh look, its our own Perry Saturn. Glad you only vanished for a few weeks and not years.

be that true or not, the last thread was epicly funny and he return (I can only imagine it being short lived) could also be especially if the right questions were posed to her.

What happened your bold letters? You look wierd in normal font.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Pinky stuff moved from the news thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

TheTosh wrote: »
    But aren't most women:D

Surely all ring rats are women?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,020 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Nadal v Novak at half 9, excited I most certainly am:D:D:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,020 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Just ended a four cracker.:)

Now to watch Kelly Kelly to put on a similar masterpiece

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Don't know how but Milan got a draw at the Nou Camp we got bruised & battered for 90 minutes but we got 2 goals in the last & final 30 seconds. The fact we could actually defend (albeit in large numbers) did us the world of good.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

scaled.php?server=834&filename=imagefaf.jpg&res=medium

Lol. :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Congrats Jay on becoming a Sega mod. Not sure how long you have been a mod there, but only just noticed it tonight.

I've been trying for 20 years to find Alex Kidd's Dad in the Enchanted Castle game for the Mega Drive :o

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Ha, cheers broski. i've only been modding sega for a few weeks :o:) lol haven't played that one (Kidd's beatles' wig made me suspicious!) but if u still have ur cartridge u could check here for it :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Any of you nerds been to Jamaica? Looking at there and Vegas as the honeymoon. Looks obscenely incredible.

gimmick wrote: »
    Any of you nerds been to Jamaica? Looking at there and Vegas as the honeymoon. Looks obscenely incredible.

Isn't it incredibly dangerous? Friend of mine went there and said the resort was spectacularbut you weren't allowed to leave it on safety grounds. So if its just relaxation you want I'd say go for it but if you want to be getting out and about getting to know a country then avoid.

Vegas is a great laugh but you only need 4-5 nights max before you get sick of it so depending on how long you have maybe book a few nights in LA or Mexico or somewhere nearby as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Yeah Jamaica is a pretty dangerous place. It has one of the highest murder rates in the world and Flahavaj is right in that you will be very restricted in what you can do.

But aren't the resorts very open in that anything you want to do can be done in them? For the 10/11 days we go it will be very much balming first and foremost.

Re Vegas, ya looking ay 4 nights. I reckon thats all we could afford. Plus it would be all dependant on my putting our remining money on red when we arrive there.

This is definitely the good point of getting wed, being completely selfish in that we can pretty much do whatever holiday we want and hang the consequences (until we get home and have to start paying for it).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭paddyismaddy

gimmick wrote: »

why dont you get hitched in vegas

anyways as said above jamaica is suppose to be very dangerous well so i've heard never been there myself

I would love to, but that isn't what wiimin want I'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭srfc d16

If you're looking at the carribean in general as opposed to strictly Jamaica I couldnt recomend the Rendezvous resort in St. Lucia highly enough. It is a couples only over 18 hotel (this doesn't mean swingers) so there are no kids running around your feet or teenagers moping around the pool.

There are no tvs in the rooms but i didnt go on honeymoon to watch TV

• Registered Users Posts: 33,320 ✭✭✭✭Penn

srfc d16 wrote: »
    There are no tvs in the rooms but i didnt go on honeymoon to watch TV

Well you missed a great opportunity. Foreign TV is great. Really funny making up your own words to what they're saying. Brilliant.

What the did you do all the time?

Barrington wrote: »
    Well you missed a great opportunity. Foreign TV is great. Really funny making up your own words to what they're saying. Brilliant.

If he was on honey moon, take a guess.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭srfc d16

You do realise that they speak english right?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,320 ✭✭✭✭Penn

srfc d16 wrote: »
    You do realise that they speak english right?

I'm starting to wonder if I speak english...

If he was on honey moon, take a guess.;)

You are asking this in a pro wrestling forum!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

€50 says he was performing wrestling moves on the bed while d'missus was in the bar.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Just found out that McIntyre resigned as Galway hurling boss bit dissapointed but i'm not suprised he decided to walk away I felt the players let him shoulder most the blame for a lot of our defeats.
    http://www.rte.ie/sport/gaa/championship/2011/0915/mcintyrej.html
    Pat Dolan doing the commentary of Kazan vs Shamrock Rovers on tv3,i'm probably one of very few that doesn't mind him.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement