Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic **This Thread Now Closed For Business**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

9 point lead take that Skippy you prick for all that wasted Saturday afternoon tv watching.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,673 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Cian Healy just made the NZ's MOTM as Ross comes off.

Tommy Bowe ahhhh almost a heart attack, should be the game now... and murray arrrgh!

To Quote JBL "BALLGAME". We were the better team for most of it, what a win it must be said.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Begor. Great win.

flahavaj wrote: »
    When they lose it'll be back to being sh*t again.:pac:

753606-8908139-317-238.jpg

"The Flah said fcuking what!"

epic performance. The pack was immense, no tries but damn what a performance and no BPs for Australia too

\0/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Everybody queue up to give Cian Healy his deserved 4 million blowjobs. You first Flah.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Incredible performance!! So proud to be Irish right now!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Where do I sign up?

Ole ole ole

George Hook is taking this win very badly I am amazed that you only miss players when the game is over.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Now onto an important sport :p How the feck did Arsenal lose that? Three amazing chances right at the end arrrrgghhh great game though.

• Advertisement

Charisteas wrote: »
    Now onto an important sport :p How the feck did Arsenal lose that? Three amazing chances right at the end arrrrgghhh great game though.

thats Arsenal for you. Could use a few POC or Cian Healy's in their side :pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,188 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Great to hear an Irish team get a great win and straight away talk about it not being the pinnacle.

Shows how stupid some of the stuff said about Ireland in recent weeks really was.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

I refuse to jump on the bandwagon, I refuse it!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,029 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Bandwagons and bar stooling is the hallmark of a real sports fan.:pac:

Who scored the goals for Ireland today btw?:P

Rjd2 wrote: »
    Bandwagons and bar stooling is the hallmark of a real sports fan.:pac:

Who scored the goals for Ireland today btw?:P

Lar Corbett got 2. The Gooch scored a 45, Toney Browne got a 65 and Eamonn Coughlan ran the show in the middle of the park with his supreme engne.

Lar Corbett got 2. The Gooch scored a 45, Toney Browne got a 65 and Eamonn Coughlan ran the show in the middle of the park with his supreme engne.
    And some young codger with orestes written on his arse ran on the pitch.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

FACK!

Last night i was on paddy power site and looking at the odds for the match today, i cant remember the odds but i do know had i have done it and put a tenner on ireland to win, i would be 60 squid richer right now. :(

Although, epic win. Play like that and were booked into the semis for sure.

I'm seriously going to put 20 euro on an Italy win over Ireland. Let's not forget how inconsistent Kidney has been recently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

I'm seriously going to put 20 euro on an Italy win over Ireland. Let's not forget how inconsistent Kidney has been recently.

Australia to win the World Cup might be decent odds now too.

Australia to win the World Cup might be decent odds now too.

Biggest price out their is 7/1.

http://www.oddschecker.com/rugby-union/internationals/rugby-world-cup/winner
    Oops..

SSSud.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Whats going on lads? Biggest day of the GAA calendar and not a post in sight?! :eek:

CMpunked wrote: »
    Whats going on lads? Biggest day of the GAA calendar and not a post in sight?! :eek:
    The hurling was ages ago.

Looking forward to see which if the Dubs PWers will try and pretend they were lifelong Hill 16 men :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Sickened.

oh yeah both All Ireland's back in Leinster hands after slaying Munster opposition! :P

Great day's sport. I must be the only bogger who's actually happy for Dublin. Fair play top them. I ended up at a lock-in with the Dublin players in 08 after they were hammered by Tyrone and found them to be a sound bunch of lads. They're great exeple of how teams that keep at it and plug away after miltiple defeats can get their reward in the end. Hope for us all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Moist Bread

Great day's sport. I must be the only bogger who's actually happy for Dublin. Fair play top them. I ended up at a lock-in with the Dublin players in 08 after they were hammered by Tyrone and found them to be a sound bunch of lads. They're great exeple of how teams that keep at it and plug away after miltiple defeats can get their reward in the end. Hope for us all.

No you're not, this bogger from Limerick is quite chuffed for them too.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,188 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Offaly man here, i'd be happy for Dublin if I gave a **** about GAA. I'm happy for my Uncle, who is a Dub and was on holiday this weekend, in Dingle, while wearing his Dublin Jersey.

Hope he makes it home okay:pac:

Didn't watch the all Ireland today don't regret it, the football championship never really got going this year same with the hurling I felt it was always going to be a Tipp vs Kilkenny final & that just couldn't live up to the totally EPIC games of the two years previously. Stayed up last nite & watched the RWC then like a fool I watched 90 minutes of concentrated frustration that was Liverpool's nothing of a performance today at Spurs I hate Jordan Henderson so much its bad for my health. Milan lost too I knew the Ireland win would be the sporting peak of my weekend

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Anyone see the boxing from last night?
    I'll readily admit I don't watch boxing, but fúck me, that was a such a bullshít see-you-for-the-rematch pro-wrestling finish. Not impressed one bit.

if anyone wants to know the outcome from Mayweather & Ortiz....
    in the fourth round near the end, Ortiz intentionally headbutted Mayweather, and was summarily deducted one point. When the ref re-started the round, Ortiz went up to Mayweather to apologise but Mayweather just took the opportunity of his guard down to deliver two punches and won by TKO. Such storyline russo shít.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Huge rumour going around that the boxing was fixed anyway, but it was done like
    a bloody pro wrestling rivalry with Mayweather playing the cocky heel that everyone hates.
    Entertaining to some degree, but mostly frustrating.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement