Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic **This Thread Now Closed For Business**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Watching Louis Theroux at the moment jesus america is fair ****ed up in places. Don't think i've told Jayk Congratulations yet, will you now use the name Dr.Acula if you start taking blood samples now.
    Like Diabhal i'm delighted with the minors performance today,was amazed how Tipp played today Kilkenny were fantastic but Tipp were the direct opposite.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

The Tipperary fans who woke me up at 9am this morning blowing their stupid horns in the hotel across the roads carpark got their just desserts,hope they enjoyed the drive home!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Today would have been the 65th birthday opf the greatest front man in the history of Rock music - Mr. Freddie Mercury! RIP and Happy Birthday Fred!

[the google logo is for him today and it is class]

How its 0-0 is beyond me,they have totally killed us. Its like Dos Santos vs Big Country, Their technique is killing us while all we are offering is football's equivalent of the overhand its just long ball up to Doyle constantly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

If Russia had John Mullane in corner forward they'd have a few goals to show for their dominance. Ward and Whelan are unbelievably woeful.

• Advertisement

If Russia had John Mullane in corner forward they'd have a few goals to show for their dominance. Ward and Whelan are unbelievably woeful.

Andrew's is just like the tablets disolves eventually. Where is Fahey these days?
    Suprised you didn't gloat more about our minors Diabhal

T'was a great win for the guys and hopefully the U-21's repeat the result but after so many teams being successful underage we never get them through the ranks at senior at at a high standard.

Fahey's injured

Final score Russia 0-0 Donegal.

Dunne and Given have spared us a 8-0 beating and gotten us a point. Andrews had a good last 4 minutes. The rest. Disaster.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

i missed first 5 mins of match and honestly didnt know glenn whelan was playing till the 70th minute richie dunne was a hero today

• Advertisement

If Terry or Ferdinand had a performance like Dunne just had the Sky salesmen/pundits would be having a **** about it for years. I kinda knew we'd get a draw when flops Bilayetinov & Pavlychenko peeled themselves up off the bench with cobwebs on them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Havent gone there to any real degree in the past 10 years but the UKFF is a really unfriendly corner of the internet especially compared to here.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

GOAL FOR ARMENIA! Lovely stuff.

t238885_south-park-i-just-came-500x375.jpg

Overeem vs Lesnar!!!!

rovert wrote: »
    t238885_south-park-i-just-came-500x375.jpg

Overeem vs Lesnar!!!!

At Strikeforce its still Buisness as usual don't pay any attention to the fact Ufc put Diaz & Overeem against their main draws and that Dan Henderson is eyeing up fights with Ufc guys ITS STILL Buisness as usual

Depending who you read they are either going to RETIRE/EXPOSE one another. :pac:

Always thought Overeem looked like a huge Ruud Gullit. I'm thinking he'll knock out Lesnar who probably will never improve his stand up after not learning his lessons against Carwin & Velasquez.

GTR63 wrote: »
    Always thought Overeem looked like a huge Ruud Gullit. I'm thinking he'll knock out Lesnar who probably will never improve his stand up after not learning his lessons against Carwin & Velasquez.

Overeem's takedown defence is as bad Brock's stand up.

It is only going to be a total on the night job depending which version of the two show up not matter how sure the respective nuthuggers will be.

Roll on New Years Eve Eve.

rovert wrote: »
    Overeem's takedown defence is as bad Brock's stand up.

It is only going to be a total on the night job depending which version of the two show up not matter how sure the respective nuthuggers will be.

Roll on New Years Eve Eve.

This fight,Diaz vs GSP, Velasquez vs Dos Santos & Edgar vs Maynard can't wait for them fights. The winner of Lesnar vs Ruud Overeem is getting a title shot too,another good fight.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Dancor

I hope Brock bates the ****e out of him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Well there goes my job.

Suppose now I can follow my dream of being a wrestler?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Well there goes my job.

Suppose now I can follow my dream of being a wrestler?

Thats awful, Mitch.
    What were you at?

*edit* just seen it on twitter.

That sucks. I hate when the head office muppets avoid questions and use ploys to make it all nicey nicey. :mad:
    Speaking of TalkTalk, i hear Vodafone are also pulling out of ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭glenjamin

Sorry to hear that mate :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

This recession is incredible, and it seems to be showing no signs of going away.

Tough break dude.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭jmolloy

sorry to hear that man, it's a tough market out there was trawling job sites all morning myself but best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Sorry to hear Mitch. Is the CWU in there? I know they ran a strong campaign against Vodafone a while back

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Naw we have our own guys who look after us. Good lads, but the company have themselves covered.

Nothing I can say to make ya feel better man but keep on the lookout.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Sorry to hear that Mitch. I've only started officially job hunting the past two days so it will be interesting to see how I get on.

Will definitely have to emigrate though due to the nature of the work.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

sorry to hear that mate. balls :( in the meantime u can catch up on gaming/tv shows/movies :) hopefully something will come up

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement