Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic **This Thread Now Closed For Business**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Dolan is a creep.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,028 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

In much more important news scarlett johansson has a superb arse.:P:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Rjd2 wrote: »

Where did you see this or is it just a statement in general.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,188 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Rjd2 wrote: »

Proof is out there.

Hackers are doing valuable work after all....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,028 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

DM-ICE wrote: »
    Proof is out there.

Hackers are doing valuable work after all....

Indeed. I only looked for mere research reasons.,:o

GTR googleimages is your friend:pac:

• Advertisement

The 2 pictures I found were pretty blurry nothing I found beats this pic of Trish though http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_t68rXm10nME/THtYgsCmGeI/AAAAAAAABaY/F2OsaKhtgdE/s1600/trish_stratus_08.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

CMpunked wrote: »
    scaled.php?server=834&filename=imagefaf.jpg&res=medium

Lol. :pac::pac:
    Wow someone didn't take kindly to the comments voters here made about him on the Irish Wrestler thread :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

Who's Sean South?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Who's Sean South?
    Irish guy that is wrestling in Chikara

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

Irish guy that is wrestling in Chikara

I've honestly never heard of him, which im surprised about because if he was in Chikara he'd definitely be on my radar.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Who says he is talking about the PW forum in particular :)

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

ugh, does this tweet really deserve our attention?

• Registered Users Posts: 85,623 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

GTR63 wrote: »
    The 2 pictures I found were pretty blurry nothing I found beats this pic of Trish though http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_t68rXm10nME/THtYgsCmGeI/AAAAAAAABaY/F2OsaKhtgdE/s1600/trish_stratus_08.jpg

Is that photo shopped? On my phone but that doesn't look like a real butt shot. I mean the blurry scarlett pic looked better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Micky Harte though Briiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiian Caaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrthy should have been the new Radio 1 commentator.

Is that photo shopped? On my phone but that doesn't look like a real butt shot. I mean the blurry scarlett pic looked better.

I think its real i'll try to find the gallery I found it on ages ago but that is the pick of them. As for Scarlett I was expecting a hollywood actress to have a better phone than that, the picture is blurry as heck.

I think its real i'll try to find the gallery I found it on ages ago but that is the pick of them. As for Scarlett I was expecting a hollywood actress to have a better phone than that, the picture is blurry as heck.

I will take your word for it re trish.

Does the I phone have a muck camera then?

I will take your word for it re trish.

Does the I phone have a muck camera then?

I couldn't find the exact gallery I found that pic but most of the pictures are here.
    http://www.apnatvforum.com/Forum/showthread.php?19899-Trish-Stratus-White-Lingerie-Hot-pictures
    As for the iPhone camera quality,I wouldn't know but the scarlet pictures look like they were taken with a low megapixel camera on the phone.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,672 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

So much better from Ireland in this match and although there have still been some errors the confidence has grown as the half has progressed and especially in the scrum they have begun to dominate. Hope HT does not kill the momentum they had been starting to build because obviously at 6-6 the ozzies could very easily make this a different game in the 2nd half

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

So much better from Ireland in this match and although there have still been some errors the confidence has grown as the half has progressed and especially in the scrum they have begun to dominate. Hope HT does not kill the momentum they had been starting to build because obviously at 6-6 the ozzies could very easily make this a different game in the 2nd half

Absolutely - huge second half coming up!! We need to get the mistakes out of the game and we could make history!

• Advertisement

Sexton is woeful. He is such a nervy player and we really have to bring on O'Gara before it's too late.

Can't fault Healy though. He's been immense.

yep huge 2nd half coming esp when you consider Austrailias last match where Italy were very impressive in the 1st then the Aussies easily won after stepping it up a gear in the 2nd.
    Sexton is woeful. He is such a nervy player and we really have to bring on O'Gara before it's too late.

Can't fault Healy though. He's been immense.

I try my hardest not to run him down cos as a Munster man most of my Rugby fans (Leinster lads) wont take my opinion seriously but if he was playing as well as he can we would def be ahead now and the USA game would have had a very dif scorline.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Even I'm impressed with Ireland first half. Those penalty misses are going to be costly though.

Well look who has a rugby fetish after all :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Well look who has a rugby fetish after all :pac:

Pure gloryhunhter bai. When they lose it'll be back to being sh*t again.:pac:

O'Gara on for Darcy hmm, time for some tactical kicking maybe

good start to the 2nd half. Australia are rattled

Sexton to 12 this along with starting O'Brien, Ferris & Heaslip is pure fantasy team stuff. Good man Rodge even if you are a bit splotchy

O'Gara :)

Healy and Best are the Best

• Advertisement

almost shat myself there when Murray looked to take that quick, huge penalty cmon ROG make it a 9 point gap....fcuking yes!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement