Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,915 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Although it sounds like if he hadnt sent the bill the Guard would have been told to go jump?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,348 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Thargor wrote: »
    Although it sounds like if he hadnt sent the bill the Guard would have been told to go jump?

yeah that bit i found strange. Dont they normally arrest you until they can verify your details?

• Registered Users Posts: 22 trueblueterry

seems like there was loads of fun in Kilmuckridge yesterday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

When visiting the Hub, please make sure to exit via the gift shop for such tasteful objets d'art as signed copies of Tom D'arcys book (doesn't say whether it's his real flesh and blood wet ink signature in the right colour though) and limited edition Hub clocks (broken, but tell the right time twice a day). I also spotted one of those "My road tax (sic) pays for my water" stickers on a car in D2 recently. The "road" tax wasn't up to date.

EBj4eEg.jpg

As we've already seen, the Hub like to distance themselves from Jerry Beades whenever he does something objectionable (every second week or so). However, on the odd weeks they like to row behind their landlord by endorsing his tilt at the Seanad.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

Robbo wrote: »
    I also spotted one of those "My road tax (sic) pays for my water" stickers on a crar in D2 recently. The "road" tax wasn't up to date.

Spotted the same a few times now, so I've started taking photos of them, never ever checked car tax before but these idiots draw it on themselves

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,493 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

I also spotted one of those "My road tax (sic) pays for my water" stickers on a car in D2 recently. The "road" tax wasn't up to date.

Maybe he means that he longer pays motor tax because the money he wouldve used has been paid to IW?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,675 ✭✭✭whippet

my friend wrote: »
    Spotted the same a few times now, so I've started taking photos of them, never ever checked car tax before but these idiots draw it on themselves

thats a photo to be sent to joe.ie or the likes ..... shame the spongers!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 trueblueterry

Seems the Kilmuckridge matter made the times today too. Jerry Beades getting his hand in now too. Never one to miss an oppurtunity to stand up for a developer.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Of the Donegal school? There's one particular lad up there who's famous for invoking the Treaty of Rome incorrectly and his battles with VRT. Built a career and been elected off the back of it. Not so keen on accounting for his bull**** in these parts when he was called on it but he has his fans in that part of the world.

His greatest victories have been letters back from Brussels saying "We acknowledge receipt of your letter and have noted the contents".

• Registered Users Posts: 13,361 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Our longtime hero Jerry Beades has received enough nominations to be able to contest the Seanad byelection.
    Mr Beades said the other Oireachtas members who nominated him were Senators David Norris, Ronan Mullen, Feargal Quinn, Seán Barrett, Fidelma Healy-Eames and Mary Ann O’Brien, along with TDs Mattie McGrath and Michael Healy-Rae.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,915 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Im going to email norris and ask him WTF he's thinking tonight, will post a reply if I get it, might as well C&P the rest too.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,348 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Our longtime hero Jerry Beades has received enough nominations to be able to contest the Seanad byelection.

shining beacons of democracy every one of them. Jerry should feel at home.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,492 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Thargor wrote: »
    Im going to email norris and ask him WTF he's thinking tonight, will post a reply if I get it, might as well C&P the rest too.

Norris believes in open nominations so will nominate anyone who asks. Much of the rest are ex FF like Beades

• Registered Users Posts: 11,563 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

That's quite the rogues gallery of lunatics and religious fundamentalists. And Norris.

Pearse Doherty, here shown offering tips on Jerry's forthcoming Supreme Court appearances...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭joe swanson

Pearse Doherty, here shown offering tips on Jerry's forthcoming Supreme Court appearances...

And a sizeable minority think he should be in government. The mind boggles...

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

And a sizeable minority think he should be in government. The mind boggles...

Free loading scrotes will vote for anyone that promises to expand their taxpayer funded social welfare lifestyles, Sinn Fein buy votes with other people's money, their scrote voters have no morals, killers and child molester protectors an issue? No, Their voters merely demand more freebies and increased welfare dependancy
    Is Pearse still claiming to be an Engineer ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭billy few mates

my friend wrote: »
    Free loading scrotes will vote for anyone that promises to expand their taxpayer funded social welfare lifestyles, Sinn Fein buy votes with other people's money, their scrote voters have no morals, killers and child molester protectors an issue? No, Their voters merely demand more freebies and increased welfare dependancy
    Is Pearse still claiming to be an Engineer ?

No but he did once nearly beat his first year maths teach in an 'algebra match', if that doesn't make him qualified to run the economy of this country I don't know what does....:rolleyes:

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/politics/pearse-doherty-fair-play-is-what-makes-me-tick-1.2317106

I've seen another fine image from the launch of Tom D'arcys book.

Mattie McGrath, Jackie Lavin, Tom, Bill Cullen and the Castle Dweling Actor. I'd estimate at least €15m of debt there, standing up for the little guy.

Meanwhile, sad times in Freeman circles (in particular Ben Gilroy) at the death of Irwin Schiff, imprisoned for the umpteenth time for not paying his taxes. Like all of these people, Schiff wasn't above using mind bending arguments to try and weasel out of things, such as raising a defence that he suffered delusions about the tax system and couldn't therefore be responsible for his behaviour.

I think we have our fans in the National Land League because no sooner were the affiliations of Cllr Sharon Keoghan mentioned on this thread (here and here) than they've decided to have a go at her for somehow backing the "eviction bill" (sic) by voting for a change the Local Property Tax rate in Meath. Top class civics lesson there from the accolytes of the philosophical Dr Markey.

This may be a tactical move however, to distance themselves from Beades (again) as Jerry's Land League have the endorsement of Cllr Keoghan.

The farmer from here, remains in prison for contempt as per this judgment but curiously hired actual professionals to try and spring him from Shelton Abbey. He had previously been also "advised" by Beades.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,699 ✭✭✭blackwhite

I've seen another fine image from the launch of Tom D'arcys book.

Mattie McGrath, Jackie Lavin, Tom, Bill Cullen and the Castle Dweling Actor. I'd estimate at least €15m of debt there, standing up for the little guy.

Meanwhile, sad times in Freeman circles (in particular Ben Gilroy) at the death of Irwin Schiff, imprisoned for the umpteenth time for not paying his taxes. Like all of these people, Schiff wasn't above using mind bending arguments to try and weasel out of things, such as raising a defence that he suffered delusions about the tax system and couldn't therefore be responsible for his behaviour.

I think we have our fans in the National Land League because no sooner were the affiliations of Cllr Sharon Keoghan mentioned on this thread (here and here) than they've decided to have a go at her for somehow backing the "eviction bill" (sic) by voting for a change the Local Property Tax rate in Meath. Top class civics lesson there from the accolytes of the philosophical Dr Markey.

This may be a tactical move however, to distance themselves from Beades (again) as Jerry's Land League have the endorsement of Cllr Keoghan.

The farmer from here, remains in prison for contempt as per this judgment but curiously hired actual professionals to try and spring him from Shelton Abbey. He had previously been also "advised" by Beades.

Schiff's looney fanbase (or at least one of them) are making their presence known on other boards forums today to honour his memory :pac:

Bonus Ball Round!

If you want to spit some coffee all over your monitors, here's the first chapter from Tom's magnum opus. Some eye opening stuff there, including how he came to buy out the leasehold on the site of his first "designer home" development.

Reminds me of Trent

• Registered Users Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭GavMan

Bonus Ball Round!

If you want to spit some coffee all over your monitors, here's the first chapter from Tom's magnum opus. Some eye opening stuff there, including how he came to buy out the leasehold on the site of his first "designer home" development.

Wow! Just wow...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,563 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Reminds me of Trent

Trent wouldn't be long about disposing of the like of Darcy.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,722 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Context. For the casual Freeman/boards reader.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,493 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Bonus Ball Round!

Is that.....is that written in epic poem formatting?

Advertisement