Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,675 ✭✭✭whippet

I just read that first chapter from Darcy ... first off I will claim total bullsh1te on the whole anecdote about the eviction .. pure crap; it didn't happen and certainly didn't happen like that.

The writing style is pathetic, sort of an upside-down mills and boon mixed with self love and a strain to get as much extreme image in every single sentence.

Secondly, the guy is delusional ... his every failure has been of his own making and yet he wants to blame everyone else.

The smokeless coal ban put him out of business???? was he so stubborn to sell smokeless coal and fuel?

The extent of his greed knows no limits and as for his delusions of grandeur of 'designer' homes is pathetic .. classic case of Fur Coat and no knickers.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,075 ✭✭✭relax carry on

Integrity Ireland have finally gotten back to Joe Doocey. Joe himself seems to have taken to Facebook to promote his case. Nothing on any of the other cases they seem to be involved in.

From their Facebook page. The comments are even better than the update.

Integrity Ireland
    18 October at 15:34 ·
    You'll need to sit down for this one folks.. Gardai visited Joe Doocey's elderly father again on the pretence that they wanted to serve summonses on Joe (they are fully aware that he is outside of the jurisdiction). Believe it or not, they are now alleging that Joe assaulted some of them and obstructed a search warrant on the occasion when some 20 armed Gardai descended on Joe's house in January this year. But wasn't it Joe who had to call a doctor? Interesting is it not, that these allegations are being made at the same time that the Garda Commissioner is refusing to divulge the names of those involved in the SECOND operation that targeted Joe in summer this year - so that Joe can lodge criminal complaints and a civil case against THEM? Oh.. and by the way, where is the summons for the original alleged offence of Joe sending a threatening email that required five Garda vehicles and 20 armed detectives etc? It seems that that one has somehow been 'overlooked'. Seriously folks - you couldn't make this up. A farce, plain and simple. But a criminal farce nonetheless. We do sincerely hope that the person issuing those summonses is prepared to answer for their actions in a public Court.. More on this soon..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭HamsterFace

Darcy is so ****ing insincere, he doesn't give a damn about any of these other stories, he's just using them as a wrapper around his own "hardship" story.

But the fact that he outlines the potentially massive profits he could have made make it hard to have sympathy even though the banks did recklessly lend. He proves within the first chapter that everything he did, he did with his eyes open.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭GavMan

Darcy is so ****ing insincere, he doesn't give a damn about any of these other stories, he's just using them as a wrapper around his own "hardship" story.

But the fact that he outlines the potentially massive profits he could have made make it hard to have sympathy even though the banks did recklessly lend. He proves within the first chapter that everything he did, he did with his eyes open.

Not to mention hookwinking a guy for a site for his home and deliberately circumventing planning laws...

The book mustn't be a big seller if he's giving away the first chapter for free. Obviously trying to tempt you in to buying it...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

GavMan wrote: »
    Not to mention hookwinking a guy for a site for his home and deliberately circumventing planning laws...

The book mustn't be a big seller if he's giving away the first chapter for free. Obviously trying to tempt you in to buying it...

It may end up the way of "Bouncing Back"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭mrs vimes

Is that.....is that written in epic poem formatting?

It seems to be. Or possibly he can't justify text any better than he can justify his actions.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Isn't it amazing how the same formatting quirks found their way into the top Amazon review? Here's yet more pearls of Constitutional wisdom from the man himself.

Robbo wrote: »
    Isn't it amazing how the same formatting quirks found their way into the top Amazon review? Here's yet more pearls of Constitutional wisdom from the man himself.

"Currently Unavailable" on Amazon. Where will I get my copy now. 9 Reviews all 5 star??? Can you report reviews for impartiality?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

"Currently Unavailable" on Amazon. Where will I get my copy now. 9 Reviews all 5 star??? Can you report reviews for impartiality?
    all new accounts too

imagine that

probably the first book they've read

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SpaceSasqwatch

eldamo wrote: »
    probably the first book they've read

lol :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

The Hub's been on the sherry lashing out at the legal profession for watching them and changing the law because of their very awesomeness and putting solicitors out of business. I personally can't wait for then to go "to Europe" but fear that we won't hear the story of their paperwork falling at the first hurdle for not having the slightest ****ing clue what they're doing.

Meanwhile Ben's been refining his position on sovereign citizens.
    To be clear, I believe that all “sovereign citizens” ARE sovereign, and are NOT beholden to the control freaks calling themselves “government.” But this is not because they did some special procedure or paperwork; it’s because they were BORN
    "Silly legalese rituals and documents", of course shouldn't be seen to include attempting to copyright your name (and others for a fee), declaring yourself of the Ancient Clan Giolla Rua or helping in a cash-for-paper trust scam.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

The Hub's been on the sherry lashing out at the legal profession for watching them and changing the law because of their very awesomeness and putting solicitors out of business. I personally can't wait for then to go "to Europe" but fear that we won't hear the story of their paperwork falling at the first hurdle for not having the slightest ****ing clue what they're doing.

Meanwhile Ben's been refining his position on sovereign citizens.

"Silly legalese rituals and documents", of course shouldn't be seen to include attempting to copyright your name (and others for a fee), declaring yourself of the Ancient Clan Giolla Rua or helping in a cash-for-paper trust scam.

Have the hub axed "the hub tweens" or hub junior political page (maybe youth political page) i can't find it, it used to be very entertaining, chem trails all the way.

Coincidentally Integrity Ireland are bringing out a book too. I wonder will it be Tom Darcy or Integrity Ireland who will be top of the Freeman's Santa list?

Integrity Ireland
    25 October at 03:15 · Edited ·
    Apologies for the delay getting back to prospective new members and facebook contacts lately - but this is what we have been up to behind the scenes: the I-I 'SOS Guide' should be ready for public launch around November 1st.. Here is a short preview. We are hoping that this will become the standard 'how to' manual for people dealing with corrupt or obstructive authority figures in the Irish establishment.. Helpful feedback appreciated http://www.checkpoint.ie/I-I%20SOS%20Guide%20preview%2018pp.pdf

Edit: Order now for just $50 on amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/INTEGRITY-IRELAND-S-O-S-GUIDE-Version/dp/1906628726/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1446215733&sr=1-2&refinements=p_30:checkpoint+press

Remember the disputed links between Ben Gilroy and some far right religious group on the abortion issue in the by-election a few years back ... Gilroy was at odds to run a mile from any such stance or position like that ... Well he obviously still has some sort of opinion on the matter, following the youth defence and sharing this post

Let's not forget this bastion of democracy's actual beliefs

• Registered Users Posts: 11,563 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

I see the bould Joe Doocey has resurfaced and is all over every II post on FB.

In vaguely related news, I came across this in my meanderings through Freeman (on the) Land. Unsurprisingly, he seems to be another member of the II brain trust.

Previously, Jerry Beades had been convicted in the District Court for various Companies Acts offences relating to a mangement company he was a director of. Seemingly, the company wasn't fond of holding an AGM or co-operating with the ODCE.

All the other directors pled guilty in the District Court and were given small fines. Jerry did not and was convicted with substantially larger fines imposed. He appealed to the Circuit Court and the conviction was upheld.

Again, his address was given as being in Lisburn. I know Gerry Adams had to acquire an address south of the border to run for the Dail, is this also the case for the Seanad?

Again, his address was given as being in Lisburn. I know Gerry Adams had to acquire an address south of the border to run for the Dail, is this also the case for the Seanad?

I would assume so.

Jerry knows he hasn't a snowballs chance in hell of winning the seat; its just all about exposure for him.

he has a history of not paying back money or fines etc .. a really stand up guy who keeps great company.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,492 ✭✭✭✭L1011

I believe not, plenty of NI resident senators in the past (Edward Haughey, etc)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

This post has been deleted.

i didn't know that, I assumed it was the same as for a TD.

Can a bankrupt become a senator .. it would be cheeky of a creditor to petition bankruptcy if he even looked like getting the seat!

• Advertisement

whippet wrote: »
    Can a bankrupt become a senator

Nope. Same bar, ditto for MEPs. You could become an MEP in another country while bankrupt here, or there, however - its an Irish regulation.

I'm not even sure that TD candidates have to be resident in the Republic - Gerry Adams just wanted to be able to vote for himself. Constitution holds that the conditions to run for the Seanad are the same as the Dail with the Dail defined first.

L1011 wrote: »
    Nope. Same bar, ditto for MEPs. You could become an MEP in another country while bankrupt here, or there, however - its an Irish regulation.

I'm not even sure that TD candidates have to be resident in the Republic - Gerry Adams just wanted to be able to vote for himself. Constitution holds that the conditions to run for the Seanad are the same as the Dail with the Dail defined first.
    Electoral Amendment Act 2014 removed the bar on bankrupts being members of the Dail/MEPs. Coincidently this was prompted by someone with multi-million euro debts being aggrieved that they couldn't take the seat if elected.

Electoral Amendment Act 2014 removed the bar on bankrupts being members of the Dail/MEPs. Coincidently this was prompted by someone with multi-million euro debts being aggrieved that they couldn't take the seat if elected.

Knew it was being discussed; didn't know it had been done. That's us stuck with Wallace then!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,082 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

Lay Litigation Ireland have claimed another crushing victory, this time in the Master Court. Thankfully they have the modestly to keep all details on camera, presumably to protect the identities of the innocent. Or something.

Some glorious recent paranoia from the Hub. Everyone is watching them. Their clients paperwork is being rejected. Threats from all sides. The "Commercial Courts" (always a good phrase to get the Freeman klaxon going) out to get them.

Their solution: threaten Courts staff with baseless and vexatious litigation if they can't get their bull**** through.

Anything to keep promoting their more commercial enterprises.

Fair balls to the office that put in an affidavit “we believe the Lay Litigant is working with a third party or group and is just wasting the courts time”.

has anyone gotten sight of Jerry Beades letter to all in leinster house concerning Maria Cahill?

http://www.thejournal.ie/labour-email-mairia-cahill-2425344-Nov2015/

whippet wrote: »
    has anyone gotten sight of Jerry Beades letter to all in leinster house concerning Maria Cahill?

http://www.thejournal.ie/labour-email-mairia-cahill-2425344-Nov2015/

On phone but this claims to be it.

https://mobile.twitter.com/IrelandUncut/status/661654703760154624

• Registered Users Posts: 13,361 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Dr Integrity and his followers 'roughly manhandled', 'assaulted', 'phones and videos taken' at Chancery St this morning.
    Hopefully some of ye lucky enough to be there.
    https://www.facebook.com/IntegrityIRL/posts/571497166330603

Not much gets told of Ben Gilroy's trips North of the Border. It appears he offers all the same services in Norn Iron as he does closer to home.

It also appears from this recent judgment in the NI Court of Appeal that he's just as capable of somehow being grated rights of audience to put on a holy show which ultimately results in defeat. This appeal follows a defeat for his clients in the High Court.

In this appeal the level of hair splitting he engaged in was along the lines of "they're allowed appoint *a* receiver, not joint receivers". Also raised were bull**** claims the securitisation would invalidate the appointment of the receiver. This was despite the trial judge finding as a fact based on affidavit and oral evidence (which was cross examined by Ben) that the loan hadn't been securitised in the slightest.

At one point, Ben's client demanded:
    “"documentary proof that The Mortgage Business Plc has any rights to appoint a receiver on the above property i.e. a contract bearing our wet marks”".
    And there was me thinking that wet marks were only relevant when the dog made a mess of the carpet on a wet day.

• Advertisement

Dr Integrity and his followers 'roughly manhandled', 'assaulted', 'phones and videos taken' at Chancery St this morning.
    Hopefully some of ye lucky enough to be there.
    https://www.facebook.com/IntegrityIRL/posts/571497166330603

Two great comments on it.

One purporting to be from Joe Doocey

"nazis still in power in ireland in 2015 . time to block ports , city centre , government buildings . we are not making enough noise"

The other from some random follower/disciple

"Sounds like a victory to me."

You have to wonder who is paying II's costs and where the source of income is coming from.

Advertisement