Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Options

Comments

Robbo wrote: »
    I see King Billy McGuire's been on a postering spree again. Via the Twitter: this.

For all his hatred of De Brits, he has no problem with using Lord Kitchener to get his post across.
    I'm sure Kitchener considered himself a Kerryman at heart.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,074 ✭✭✭relax carry on

• Registered Users Posts: 17,886 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Thanks, cant believe he settled that case, Id never let them hush up a false paedo accusation against me like that after it being made public nationwide.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,258 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Reality Ireland? obviously didnt have room to prepend "Detached From" when they created the FB account

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Serjeant Buzfuz

What did I just read? My eyes!!!!!!

Manning was missing in Castlebar today wonder why?

A comment from the II facebook page about their activities today in Castlebar Courthouse, from yet another of these groups. Where are they all coming from?

Wethe Peoples
    These BAR Courts are not OUR Courts, they are THEIR Courts, their rules and regulations. Their Summonses (Invitations), their Allegations, their Orders, their Penalties, their jail time, their Fines. People unwittingly subjugate themselves through 'contract' and give Jurisdiction to these Courts, which renders the Sovereign Irish Individual redundant, in their British legal system. Sovereign Dáil Éireann Courts were set up to counteract these. 'Is this a Sovereign Dáil Éireann Court or a BAR Court (british accredited registry)', would be a question to ask before the Game begins. Normally, an Irish Court would display a Tricolour.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭randypriest

http://awaken-longford.com/2015/09/27/waiting-for-the-sheriff-your-invite/

A book launch by Tom Darcy in the Bank pub, beautiful irony by our could-have-been MEP.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭whippet

http://awaken-longford.com/2015/09/27/waiting-for-the-sheriff-your-invite/

A book launch by Tom Darcy in the Bank pub, beautiful irony by our could-have-been MEP.

i'm assuming that all proceeds will go to the Right2Homes cause?

When this becomes a commercial flop, what government intervention will Tom blame ... as with all his other previously failed ventures it was the government which ruined him !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,326 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Interested to see who the publisher is - I'd be shocked if any publishing house saw this as a commercial enterprise and chose to commission it so presumably the lovely Mr Darcy has paid over a few quid to get it vanity published (Mannings lot maybe).

Hopefully there'll be a chapter about the disgraceful way the government stopped a few hundred taxi drivers earning 100K a year, not to mention one about how he wasn't able to redesign his €5M Pemberley Howth estate to his own specification because of those plebeian planning permission laws.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭whippet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0N0Huk50BM

I am speechless .. Darcy is obviously looking for an Emmy or Oscar or some thing

This lads have far too much time on their hands

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Tom's in the background at the funeral, hair fully restored to it's lurid pomp.

The Sheriff there was played by Sean Simons who was on a wonderfully bat**** episode of Grand Designs a couple of years ago. He borrowed (an admitted) €1.2 million to refurbish Cloontykilla Castle in Co. Roscommon from ruins. He didn't much believe in the planning process or employing an architect and Anglo pulled the rug from under him. Much like Tom.

More recently, he was asking the Land League to promote a crowdfunding campaign (since removed from the web) where for a sizeable donation, you could record an album there once it's finished.

More recently, he was asking the Land League to promote a crowdfunding campaign (since removed from the web) where for a sizeable donation, you could record an album there once it's finished.

I remember at the time thinking that they should have soundbited his campaign to get other people to pay for his house with the tag line "Because a mans home is his castle, especially when its an actual fcuking castle".

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Lord Byron from the Hub, here playing the "No Contract, No Consent" & "You're a private company!" cards in relation to Irish Water. Worth noting that he refers to his solicitor here. From previous outings he's had in Court where his own arse and family home were on the line, Byron's had no problem in using legit professionals. It's just the cannon fodder that his lot take "donations" from that he encourages to run proceedings themselves.

wAyPS4Z.jpg

II posting giving out Court Staff won't give them information freely available online but forgetting that the last time they got information they claimed they were "misled".. How you hope-a to win....

Is Manning kinda right when he queries the logic of so many county registrars doubling as sheriff? It does look to be two jobs that have a potential conflict of interest? How did anyone think it was a good idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭cobhguy28

I have to say some solicitors are not doing themselves any favours and seem even incompetent as they are still going to circuit court using rateable values when they can be using both the 2009 and 2013 conveyancing acts. This is given more ammunition to freeman theorys. If I was a financial institution and was delayed by this I would be holding my solicitor responsible for any losses.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 trueblueterry

ArmaniJeanss - It really is something they should address and change. Whether there is a conflict of interest or not, it will always look like it regardless. Would be simply enough to change the Sheriff to some other party not directly involved in making the repossession order.

cobhguy28 - There is also opinion that the decision only applies to any Mortgage created post the valuations act, so in such circumstances it is fine to continue if you fall into that category. Also I believe if the defendant claims it is the family home it must go through the circuit court. At the end of the day either way the bank is going to win. It just means further costs against the Defendant when they lose.

ArmaniJeanss - It really is something they should address and change. Whether there is a conflict of interest or not, it will always look like it regardless. Would be simply enough to change the Sheriff to some other party not directly involved in making the repossession order.

cobhguy28 - There is also opinion that the decision only applies to any Mortgage created post the valuations act, so in such circumstances it is fine to continue if you fall into that category. Also I believe if the defendant claims it is the family home it must go through the circuit court. At the end of the day either way the bank is going to win. It just means further costs against the Defendant when they lose.

Yes but I am only taking about cases that don't come under the valuation which most are. The cases are ment to claim jurisdiction under the 2009 or 2013 conveyancing acts but some solicitors do not seem to be aware of this and are claiming jurisdiction under the rateable value which has ended up with loads of their cases throw out and costs given against them. It's these mistakes by solicitors that fringe groups are exploiting to claim victorys, which draws more people to them. The financial institutions will just refile the cases but it's the incompetent of some solicitors that is adding to this and that needs to be recognised.

• Advertisement

Is Manning kinda right when he queries the logic of so many county registrars doubling as sheriff? It does look to be two jobs that have a potential conflict of interest? How did anyone think it was a good idea.

Dublin city and county and cork city and county have sheriffs who are not county registrars

A register can only give a repossession when no defence is entered. If a legal defence is entered they can't give a repossession. The sheriff only comes to take possession of a home after a repossession order is granted and where the home owner ignores this order and refuses to give up possession.

So I do not see much of a conflict if the person never claimed a legal defence and is now ignoring a court order.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Grolschevik

Slightly off topic from most of the more recent posts, but it struck me the other day that the various and repetitive 'Facebook privacy' scare posts may be indicative of a creeping Freemanesque ideology. Or an attempt to propagate it.

What with stating that a lack of explicit consent confers protection, referencing obscure and/or irrelevant legislation, and that publicly using a particular form of words constitutes a magic bullet...

What happened there? Have the freemen taken over.....

Well I for one welcome our new freeman overlords....

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,715 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

What's the protocol here? Do I ask people to get back off topic or what? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

What's the protocol here? Do I ask people to get back off topic or what? :confused:

We'll get back on topic when you show us your oath.

We could talk about Tom Darcy's book launch?

It would be shame to let this picture go without a caption competition...

The Corporation Buzfuz is on topic but the natural person.,..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,025 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

We could talk about Tom Darcy's book launch?

It would be shame to let this picture go without a caption competition...

Consent has many different meanings, you know :-)

Advertisement