Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,675 ✭✭✭whippet

hot on the heels of his latest book launch Tom Darcy's Legal and Equitable business seems to have a myriad of products and services to offer

http://legalandequitable.ie/product/roman-style-dress/?add_to_wishlist=2357

Really reminiscent of Lionel Hutz repairing shoes in the court room for the judge

• Registered Users Posts: 40,346 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

whippet wrote: »
    hot on the heels of his latest book launch Tom Darcy's Legal and Equitable business seems to have a myriad of products and services to offer

Really reminiscent of Lionel Hutz repairing shoes in the court room for the judge

a bit of an odd sideline alright. what is really weird is that you cant get to that page from their homepage.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,915 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

That is a classic :D

a bit of an odd sideline alright. what is really weird is that you cant get to that page from their homepage.

it must be their version of the DarkNet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭PeadarCo

To be honest for all the joking that website is quiet scary. It looks professional and is written well enough. Its written well enough to potentially fool lay people in to thinking the group were genuinely able to help.

The one good service this thread provides is to highlight all these conmen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Serjeant Buzfuz

PeadarCo wrote: »
    To be honest for all the joking that website is quiet scary. It looks professional and is written well enough. Its written well enough to potentially fool lay people in to thinking the group were genuinely able to help.

The one good service this thread provides is to highlight all these conmen.

It also serves the function of adding to the merriment of the boards in pointing out the comic lunacy of these eejits...

the lads over at The Hub Ireland have branched out from just offering 'legal' services to Forensic Accountancy Service.
    The Hub – Ireland and IRC Ireland:
    Interest Rate Check Ireland is a service whereby IRCI scrutinises your mortgage account to see if your account was/is being overcharged: has the Bank breached the mortgage contract ?
    It offers substantially competitive rates compared to some other companies: IRCI can also, if the client wishes, correspond with the financial institution for compensation, thereby cutting out solicitor and their costs.
    It also takes the time to explain to the client, on a one-on-one basis; what the situation is regarding their mortgage and any discrepancies found.
    Interest Rate Check Ireland
    1/21 Little Mary Street
    Dublin 7
    Email: ircireland@yahoo.ie

So the message is clear ... come to the hub if you are struggling with your mortgage; legal help is free and sure while you are waiting pop on over to that desk there and see if we can gouge offer you a competitive rate to look at your bank accounts.

WOW .. just WOW .... you can laugh all you like at their legal skills but you can't but admire their salesmanship

@yahoo.ie email address aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,563 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Thargor wrote: »
    @yahoo.ie email address aswell.

Now that is appropriate. They could always upgrade to something more personalised. According to IEDR:
    GREAT NEWS
    www.gob****e.ie
    IS AVAILABLE

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,075 ✭✭✭relax carry on

Well Integrity Ireland continue their campaign of random court cases. For some reason I can't get the episode of South Park with Russell Crowe "Fighting round the world" out of my head now.

Integrity Ireland
    7 hrs · Edited ·
    A busy few days ahead in the Courts folks, with some very important cases being heard. Please come and support if you possibly can, thanks, because the more of us that turn up - the less able 'they' are to pull any more unconstitutional shenanigans..
    (i) Supreme Court Dublin, Thursday Oct 8th. Gunning case concerning forced possession of a family home by a solicitor. Eileen just got notice of the hearing TODAY, believe it or not!
    (ii) Friday, CCJ, Parkgate Street. Phillippe Canuze case, Court 22. (one of the Panel Review Complainants) Philippe has solid evidence of serious malpractice and fraud by Government agents.
    (iii) Also Thursday & Friday in Castlebar Circuit Court, Garda Supt. & Sgt facing criminal allegations - O'Donnell case.
    All from approx 10.00 - 10.30am. All of these cases are important to the overall anti-corruption project, so please do your best to come and meet others. A public I-I meeting will be held after the Canuze case in the CCJ on Friday at Nancy Hands Pub from 3-5pm. (Only 100m from the CCJ & 200m from Heuston Stn).
    Also, an ad-hoc meeting in Castlebar on Thursday over lunch, venue TBA. http://www.integrityireland.ie/meeting.html

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Well Integrity Ireland continue their campaign of random court cases. For some reason I can't get the episode of South Park with Russell Crowe "Fighting round the world" out of my head now.

Integrity Ireland
    7 hrs · Edited ·
    A busy few days ahead in the Courts folks, with some very important cases being heard. Please come and support if you possibly can, thanks, because the more of us that turn up - the less able 'they' are to pull any more unconstitutional shenanigans..
    (i) Supreme Court Dublin, Thursday Oct 8th. Gunning case concerning forced possession of a family home by a solicitor. Eileen just got notice of the hearing TODAY, believe it or not!
    (ii) Friday, CCJ, Parkgate Street. Phillippe Canuze case, Court 22. (one of the Panel Review Complainants) Philippe has solid evidence of serious malpractice and fraud by Government agents.
    (iii) Also Thursday & Friday in Castlebar Circuit Court, Garda Supt. & Sgt facing criminal allegations - O'Donnell case.
    All from approx 10.00 - 10.30am. All of these cases are important to the overall anti-corruption project, so please do your best to come and meet others. A public I-I meeting will be held after the Canuze case in the CCJ on Friday at Nancy Hands Pub from 3-5pm. (Only 100m from the CCJ & 200m from Heuston Stn).
    Also, an ad-hoc meeting in Castlebar on Thursday over lunch, venue TBA. http://www.integrityireland.ie/meeting.html
    Before Bobby Sludds, Ben Gilroy and the birth of Freemanism, the gold standard for incessant lay litigation was the Gunning case. I think in one form or another, it's been rattling on since the 80s. Like the Black Knight in Monty Python's Holy Grail; sitting dismembered on the floor, insisting victory is imminent.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 trueblueterry

I note that there is no mention of the Judicial Review that they made their constitutional declaration in last week being listed for hearing tomorrow the 9th October. I suppose when they see that they will lose a case they just claim it is unconstitutional and illegal and remove themselves from it, therefore allowing them to claim that they only lost as they had to remove themselves because of the aforementioned reasons.

Integrity Ireland
    7 hrs · Edited ·
    A busy few days ahead in the Courts folks, with some very important cases being heard. Please come and support if you possibly can, thanks, because the more of us that turn up -
    Yeah thats exactly how a right thinking person should want a justice system to work alright, the person who can get the biggest mob to turn up wins the case.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,075 ✭✭✭relax carry on

Thargor wrote: »
    Yeah thats exactly how a right thinking person should want a justice system to work alright, the person who can get the biggest mob to turn up wins the case.

Crazy alright but every time i check out their Facebook page, their fanbase seems to be increasing.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,481 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Robbo wrote: »
    Before Bobby Sludds, Ben Gilroy and the birth of Freemanism, the gold standard for incessant lay litigation was the Gunning case. I think in one form or another, it's been rattling on since the 80s. Like the Black Knight in Monty Python's Holy Grail; sitting dismembered on the floor, insisting victory is imminent.

Is that a wunder order I see in this case today? Prevented from fresh litigation without permission anyway

L1011 wrote: »
    Is that a wunder order I see in this case today?

The second one against that particular litigant

The second one against that particular litigant

Who (and indeed why) thought it was suitable to grant permission in that case?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

L1011 wrote: »
    Who (and indeed why) thought it was suitable to grant permission in that case?

First one was precluding her from taking any action against the receiver. This one prevents her taking any action regarding this property

• Advertisement

First one was precluding her from taking any action against the receiver. This one prevents her taking any action regarding this property

Manning in Castlebar circuit court today observing and demanding the names of everyone in Court

• Registered Users Posts: 13,082 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

Manning in Castlebar circuit court today observing and demanding the names of everyone in Court

Did they all consent to him?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SpaceSasqwatch

Did they all consent to him?

I'd say he got told to f**k a few times..imagine having to deal with these muppets.

I'd say he got told to f**k a few times..imagine having to deal with these muppets.

No update on his page about how "Wunderwoman" got on in the Supreme Court and how the shenanigans did her down

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

The gossip column in the Sindo yesterday covered the launch of Tom D'arcys book. Seriously. The rogues gallery included one of the Bog Standard O'Donnells, Jerry Beades, Bill Cullen and Jackie Lavin. Quite the selection of temporarily inconvenienced millionaires.

Jerry has other fish to fry at the moment. He's managed to persuades David Norris to nominate him for a vacant Seanad position. Not getting ahead of ourselves here because he needs a further 8 nominations from members, but I wonder will one of his opponents raise the shonky treatment he's dished out to his own tenants, as previously covered in this thread?

they are relentless alright ... it's like a little club of fallen millionaires; who are blaming everyone and anyone for their own failures and greed.

Lavin and Cullen are sickening to listen to; you'd swear they even believe their own guff.

Sharon Keoghan got a mention for being at the launch .. she has been hosting David Hall talks recently (attached)

they are relentless alright ... it's like a little club of fallen millionaires; who are blaming everyone and anyone for their own failures and greed.

Lavin and Cullen are sickening to listen to; you'd swear they even believe their own guff.

Sharon Keoghan got a mention for being at the launch .. she has been hosting David Hall talks recently (attached)
    Best not mention her association to Beades, D'arcy et all. They resent the ever loving hell out of the mortgage assistance organisations made up of actual professionals and realistic goals.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,690 ✭✭✭jd

Wexford People this week (Wexford being Bobby of the Family Sludds territory)

THE perils of being on garda traffic patrol were illustrated in the District Court as Garda Niall Brophy prosecuted a Waterford man for having no insurance.
    The Garda gave evidence of how he met Patrick Matthew Roche of 22 Silverwood, Waterford who was caught speeding at Mount Hanover on August 14 last year.
    Brophy reported that the motorist was very difficult to deal with, not least because he pulled up in the middle of a busy road.
    Roche attempted to bill the garda at €1.80 per second of his (the defendant’s) time at the scene and it was only through the bill that Brophy learned the name of the man he was talking to. ‘I committed no crime and broke no law,’ said the accused man in court at Ardcavan but Judge Gerard Haughton felt differently.
    A fine of €150 was imposed for the speeding offence and when Roche declared that he had no licence, the judge added a 12 month disqualification from driving.
    ‘You have no jurisdiction,’ said the defendant. ‘You have no idea of reality,’ replied the judge.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,346 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

jd wrote: »
    Wexford People this week (Wexford being Bobby of the Family Sludds territory)
    ‘You have no jurisdiction,’ said the defendant. ‘You have no idea of reality,’ replied the judge.

brilliant retort from the judge.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 905 ✭✭✭Uno my Uno.

brilliant retort from the judge.

I'm getting a mental image of a very grumpy DJ fed up after dealing with the miscreants of Wexford for 20 years.

Advertisement