Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Grolschevik

At this rate they'll all have a price war before too long.

Personally I can't wait for it as it will give us Cheaper than Freemen.

"I can't believe it's not free, man."

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭whippet

The Hub are tax experts now !!

probably got themselves a Tax Law book left behind by a student in a pub somewhere on capel street

• Registered Users Posts: 40,258 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

whippet wrote: »
    The Hub are tax experts now !!

probably got themselves a Tax Law book left behind by a student in a pub somewhere on capel street

sweet baby jesus did they actually read that before they posted?

I would have thought
    (f) offices or employments of profit under any company or society, whether corporate or not corporate.

applied to everybody in private employment. Or am I reading this wrong?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,554 ✭✭✭blackwhite

sweet baby jesus did they actually read that before they posted?

I would have thought

applied to everybody in private employment. Or am I reading this wrong?

They're just a shower of disingenuous shysters.

They took the line "in respect of every public office or employment for profit", switched the "or" for an "and", and tried to claim that this means that tax only applies to public servants.

They know exactly the horseh*t that they are peddling, but are hoping that it'll reel in a few suckers to squeeze some "donations" out of.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,258 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

blackwhite wrote: »
    They're just a shower of disingenuous shysters.

They took the line "in respect of every public office or employment for profit", switched the "or" for an "and", and tried to claim that this means that tax only applies to public servants.

They know exactly the horseh*t that they are peddling, but are hoping that it'll reel in a few suckers to squeeze some "donations" out of.

I am not sure they have changed anything. what they posted seems to be a direct copy & paste of what is in the act. They just lack the comprehension to understand it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,554 ✭✭✭blackwhite

I am not sure they have changed anything. what they posted seems to be a direct copy & paste of what is in the act. They just lack the comprehension to understand it.

They copy and pasted the act, and then re-worded it in their "interpretation" below.

Quite obvious what they are playing at

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

blackwhite wrote: »
    They copy and pasted the act, and then re-worded it in their "interpretation" below.

Quite obvious what they are playing at

Making stuff up, passing it off as the truth, sucking people in with intelligent sounding but illogical nonsense, charging suckers to join their group and get even more sekkrit info.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,074 ✭✭✭relax carry on

Can anyone decipher or shed some light on Integrity Irelands latest "precedent" setting post?

Integrity Ireland thinking about better days
    18 hrs · Edited ·
    Just briefly folks - another precedent set again today - only this time by us; that of ordinary citizens refusing to comply with a High Court procedure which is demonstrably improper, illicit and unconstitutional - on the basis that to do so would to be complicit in illegal activity. We made our prepared statement and simply walked out.. ...and no objections whatsoever from the opposition or the bench.. not even a whisper. Thanks too for the respectful support of the Gardai present; 5 undercover detectives; 4 uniformed Garda, and a van load of other Gardai outside the venue.. it's good to see our police taking such a healthy interest in our sincere efforts to reform and improve our failing justice system.. Luckily, with the opposition and 'His Honour' being so accommodating today, we didn't need the help of the Gardai this time, in establishing our Constitutional rights.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,886 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Gardai present; 5 undercover detectives; 4 uniformed Garda, and a van load of other Gardai outside the venue.
    I seriously doubt that. I think more than one innocent bystander was branded an undercover Garda by the gang during these events :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Can anyone decipher or shed some light on Integrity Irelands latest "precedent" setting post?
    Heaven knows. Sounds like they handed in a piece of paper and quietly left the room, without objection or the drama they love to seek.

It's like all the bull**** summons serving that Lord Byron, Dermot Murphy and the rest do. Just because you manage to bewilder someone into accepting a piece of paper doesn't mean you have anything of substance going on. Especially when you fail to follow it up once the Youtube views have died down and the Facebook likes have ceased.

Some day when I have too much time on my hands, I'll do up a table here of the High Court record numbers, current status and protagonists of each of these actions. For people obsessed with looking for minute flaws in everything they're all absolutely terrible at looking after their own paperwork.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SpaceSasqwatch

why the fuk is Mannings surprised that there's gardai at a court??

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Serjeant Buzfuz

You're looking for sense from Dr Not? You'll be waiting......

• Registered Users Posts: 27 JimmytheTurk

When are the gardai going to arrest manning and his "cronies"? If anyone else chased a judge out of his own court, telling him that he is a disgrace, and then took over the court and appointed his own judge, he/she would be held in contempt and arrested. Of what are the authorities afraid? What does manning hold over them?

Some insight into Integrity Irelands recent court "walkout" from their Facebook page. It appears they want to go to jail promote whatever their cause is.

Integrity Ireland
    Actually, with respect Oliver, it's the other way round. Complying with fraudulent processes is what gives 'them' their illegitimate power. But by refusing (publicly) to cooperate with illegitimate actions, we expose THEIR corruption in a way that does 3 main things: (i) It challenges 'them' to rebut what we've said. (ii) It empowers other litigants to do the same. (iii) It places us (technically) in contempt of the Court - thus opening the door for 'them' to 'take the appropriate action' (sue us / jail us / put us on trial) - which they won't do because then the truth will be highlighted even more - which is the fact that it is them who are in contempt of Court, and it is them who are engaged in unconstitutional and illegal acts. In the meantime, we will initiate criminal complaints against those involved - thus trapping them with their own misdeeds and forcing the matter into the public spotlight.

Some insight into Integrity Irelands recent court "walkout" from their Facebook page. It appears they want to go to jail promote whatever their cause is.

Integrity Ireland
    Actually, with respect Oliver, it's the other way round. Complying with fraudulent processes is what gives 'them' their illegitimate power. But by refusing (publicly) to cooperate with illegitimate actions, we expose THEIR corruption in a way that does 3 main things: (i) It challenges 'them' to rebut what we've said. (ii) It empowers other litigants to do the same. (iii) It places us (technically) in contempt of the Court - thus opening the door for 'them' to 'take the appropriate action' (sue us / jail us / put us on trial) - which they won't do because then the truth will be highlighted even more - which is the fact that it is them who are in contempt of Court, and it is them who are engaged in unconstitutional and illegal acts. In the meantime, we will initiate criminal complaints against those involved - thus trapping them with their own misdeeds and forcing the matter into the public spotlight.

This must be Dr. Not writing this, judging by the bad grammar!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,025 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

Integrity Ireland

Is this the theory behind reverse vampires?

We're through the looking glass people!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,502 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Don't forget the Rand Corporation...

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Serjeant Buzfuz

Don't forget the Rand Corporation...

And the illuminati....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,502 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Integrity Ireland

tumblr_mfuyd0VLZ81qh59n0o1_500.png

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Today's Iris Ofiguil has a notice regarding a change of address, authorised officers, acronym & accounting units for DDI. Here's the register as it stood before this application was accepted so we'll have to wait a month or so to know what changes have occurred.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,025 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

Robbo wrote: »
    Today's Irish Ofiguil has a notice regarding a change of address, authorised officers, acronym & accounting units for DDI. Here's the register as it stood before this application was accepted so we'll have to wait a month or so to know what changes have occurred.

Maybe it's just me but I actually first read the bankruptcy lists looking for any mention of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭whippet

DDI have their address on the website as 'The Old Post Office' Reaghstown, Ardee, Co. Louth and a tesco mobile number as the contact.

Previously they were in Trim with a land line.

November will be an "interesting" month in the Supreme Court. Beades, the Freemans and Tom Darcy all have matters in for hearing towards the end of the month.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

This post has been deleted.
    292/14 Freeman v Bank of Scotland.

In for mention on Thursday, 8th October, 2015. Again for mention on Thursday 12th November and then for Hearing on Thursday 26th November (marked peremptorily).

416/13 Allied Irish Banks plc v Darcy & Anor

In for mention on Thursday 12th November and then for Hearing on Wednesday, 25th November.

376/10 Wallace v Fairlee Properaties Ltd (In Receivership)
    011/11 Wallace v Fairlee Properaties Ltd (In Receivership)

In for mention on Thursday, 8th October and again on Thursday, 12th November and then for hearing on Tuesday, 24th November.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

The Freemen can't have a chance in hell of winning their appeal!?

The fun & games have started on politics.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 17,886 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

The fun & games have started on politics.ie
    Link please?

• Advertisement

I see King Billy McGuire's been on a postering spree again. Via the Twitter: this.

For all his hatred of De Brits, he has no problem with using Lord Kitchener to get his post across.

Advertisement