Advertisement
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards
Mods please check the Moderators Group for an important update on Mod tools. If you do not have access to the group, please PM Niamh. Thanks!

Freeman Megamerge

«134567274

Comments



  • That made me laugh.




  • About time they stamped on this freeman bull****




  • It's a really interesting and funny case. This Mr. Sludds has just invited wrath of judge in his case. lol




  • I love it, when will these loonies learn that this freeman crap doesn't work. Fair play to the judge for sticking him in prison, but he should have been sent to a mental hospital.




  • I feel this freeman things going to get worse before it gets better, I've noticed posters all around Galway this week for an event promoted by that "Blank of Ireland" guy. He's got a bus pimped out with various nonsense. I'd assume that there's no tax, insurance or licence on the bus, otherwise he hasn't the stones to carry through with his ideas.

    The posters are along the lines of "Clear all your debts now! There's no contract!".


  • Advertisement


  • A fiend of mine is into this rubbish and I really don't understand how he can swallow it. He quotes nonsense about admiralty law, contracts, new definitions of common words such as "understand" and "person" and seems to think that the current legal system is a work of fiction. It's like someone being convinced that there is no such thing as gravity. Discussing this with him gets nowhere.

    Coincidentally, he's also into and believes a lot of the common conspiracy theories. There might be a connection there. He's from Enniscorthy too.

    I'm delighted that the judge did what he did. People trying that nonsense need some sense knocked into them and the ironic nature of this is the icing on the cake. I can't wait to tell him of this case.




  • A fiend of mine is...

    Your subconscious is telling you something.




  • One thing I don't get about this is why he went to court. I very much doubt the summons gave his name as "Bobby of tha family Sludds" so by appearing in court he is effectively accepting his identity as Bobby Sludds. It doesn't seem well thought through on his part.




  • David Anderson is an experienced judge. He dealt with this man appropriately.

    This freeman stuff is utter nonesense.




  • Seanbeag1 wrote: »
    One thing I don't get about this is why he went to court. I very much doubt the summons gave his name as "Bobby of tha family Sludds" so by appearing in court he is effectively accepting his identity as Bobby Sludds. It doesn't seem well thought through on his part.


    I think that they believe that the summons compells his birth certificate to attend and not the person themselves or something like that. This freeman thing is complete nonsense. I am delighted that he got put in jail and fair play to the judge who got it spot on. I'd love to see what happens the next return date.

    If anyone knows the next return date, I'd love to know...


  • Advertisement


  • Seanbeag1 wrote: »
    About time they stamped on this freeman bull****

    Has anyone tried to pull that nonsense on yourself in the line of duty?

    If so, and if you're able to say, how did it work out?




  • nuac wrote: »
    David Andrews is an experienced judge. He dealt with this man appropriately.

    This freeman stuff is utter nonesense.
    David Andrews is not a judge, so he could not have dealt with it.
    It appeards the individual in question failed to answer a summons last year and was probably appearing on foot of a bench warrant.




  • Seanbeag1 wrote: »
    One thing I don't get about this is why he went to court. I very much doubt the summons gave his name as "Bobby of tha family Sludds" so by appearing in court he is effectively accepting his identity as Bobby Sludds. It doesn't seem well thought through on his part.

    +1.

    Also, if the judge accepts that the person who stood up when the case was called was not the person named in the summons, shouldn't the judge have just proceeded to convict and fine Bobby Sludds in his absence because he didn't appear in court and it is a minor offence?

    I imagine a night or two in the cells will soften his cough, but he could equally bring an Article 40 application and, if successful on some point or other, he will most likely claim that freemanism "worked".




  • +1.

    Also, if the judge accepts that the person who stood up when the case was called was not the person named in the summons, shouldn't the judge have just proceeded to convict and fine Bobby Sludds in his absence because he didn't appear in court and it is a minor offence?

    I imagine a night or two in the cells will soften his cough, but he could equally bring an Article 40 application and, if successful on some point or other, he will most likely claim that freemanism "worked".

    Of the same view, as in he deserved it for acting the maggot, but has reasonable prospects of being released on a habeas corpus application.

    The Supreme Court has said that the District Court's power to remand a person in custody should never be used as a form of punitive sanction.

    He was however in contempt of court given his back answering to the judge. He should have been asked to enter a plea, if he refused to a not guilty plea should have been entered, and trial should have proceeded. If the state made its case he could be convicted and fine/imprisoned appropriately.

    And on top of the penalties for the road traffic offences, the district judge should have immediately sentenced him for some small period in custody for contempt if he back answered the judge as the press release seemed to say he did.




  • Seanbeag1 wrote: »
    One thing I don't get about this is why he went to court. I very much doubt the summons gave his name as "Bobby of tha family Sludds" so by appearing in court he is effectively accepting his identity as Bobby Sludds. It doesn't seem well thought through on his part.

    AFAIK, his court case came up in 2010 and he didn't attend. He was fined €300 euros in his absence or 5 days in jail if he didn't pay within a few months.

    From what I get from the article, he was arrested and brought to court.




  • I read the story this morning, and thought it wonderful that he had been locked up for his stupidity.

    It does seem, though, that part of his gripe is that having said he was "Bobby of the family Sludds" it was written down as "Bobby Oliver Sludds". Maybe Garda Michael O'Grady was a little hard of hearing?




  • Bath handle - you are right and I was wrong. Have corrected my post to Anderson. Thanks for that - perils of posting too quickly.




  • Of the same view, as in he deserved it for acting the maggot, but has reasonable prospects of being released on a habeas corpus application.

    He may have been convicted and remanded in custody for sentence. He could not enter a recognizance because of the confusion over his identity.




  • Which would be fair enough grounds for remanding him, I assumed he was remanded pre-trial for motoring offences.




  • ......if what he said is true and the judge does have to produce his oath of office then the defendent is right and the case should have been thrown out......just saying!!

    Also if the people involved in the justice system in Ireland were a bit more careful then we wouldn't have so many cases thrown out on technicalities.


  • Advertisement


  • Great story - talk of being hoist by his own petard :D , those freemen are total dicks.




  • Tayla wrote: »
    ......if what he said is true and the judge does have to produce his oath of office then the defendent is right and the case should have been thrown out......just saying!!

    Also if the people involved in the justice system in Ireland were a bit more careful then we wouldn't have so many cases thrown out on technicalities.

    There is no legal requirement for a judge to produce his oath, under the constitution he takes his oath of office before certain named officals. if a person does not believe any official of the state is correctly appointed he can bring a writ of Quo Warranto Which is the correct legal way to challenge any official if I remember correctly it was done in relation to a judge of the district court some years ago I think he may not have had the required number of years of service as a solicitor or barrister, before he was appointed.

    In reality in the thousands of criminal case processed through the courts a very small number are dismissed because of any what is called a technicality otherwise known as getting it wrong.




  • Tayla wrote: »
    ......if what he said is true and the judge does have to produce his oath of office then the defendent is right and the case should have been thrown out......
    Yes and if my aunt was a man she'd be my uncle.




  • There is no legal requirement for a judge to produce his oath, under the constitution he takes his oath of office before certain named officals. if a person does not believe any official of the state is correctly appointed he can bring a writ of Quo Warranto Which is the correct legal way to challenge any official if I remember correctly it was done in relation to a judge of the district court some years ago I think he may not have had the required number of years of service as a solicitor or barrister, before he was appointed.

    In reality in the thousands of criminal case processed through the courts a very small number are dismissed because of any what is called a technicality otherwise known as getting it wrong.

    Unfortunately I've known a couple of scumbags who got away with things because of stupid technicalities, that's why it bothers me!

    .....but thanks for clearing up that the judge doesn't need to produce his oath :)




  • This is back on the list for September 17. Should be a fun day out.




  • Their complete idiots, how can someone even produce an oath ??




  • This is back on the list for September 17. Should be a fun day out.

    Christ, a 5 week remand in custody without consent to a Saturday!




  • This is back on the list for September 17. Should be a fun day out.

    I'll be the one down the back of court with an oversized foam pointy finger and a box of popcorn.




  • source wrote: »
    I love it, when will these loonies learn that this freeman crap doesn't work. Fair play to the judge for sticking him in prison, but he should have been sent to a mental hospital.


    Hi

    I wouldn't be so quick to laugh at this guys plight . He clearly hasn't studied the subject of law well enough to know what he is doing in court .
    Essentially he correct on many points but wrong in his methods and strategy sorta like walking into a lion cage with a whip with no basic lessons from the masters of lion taming the results are sure you will dinner . 
    Its The same with the courts you can have a basic grasp of the logic but often you still hit the buffers when dealing with a Judge who really doesn't care what is the truth and just wants to show who is boss at any price .
    The price in this case is ~E1000 euro a day to us over taxed Irish tax payers to justify a Judge pride in the pecking order of Judges 


    I as a non law person have frequently attended the meeting of where we the sovereign people of Eire discuss the British legal system we Irish inherited from the British Crown 
    This is done to verify the reality that we are as a nation in Eire about as independent from the Royal crown of the UK as dog is independent when its on a dog lead . EG Ireland Inc is merely a subsidiary corporation in the UK Inc. with the Royal Crown effectively leading our country with a long lead they control our destiny more than us Irish do

    This means our Judiciary system is the British system to the core with some minor tweaks slapped on top.
    This is clear as daylight once you see that our so called Irish Barristers are in the BAR (British accredited registry ) and can easily work as barristers in the UK anytime they wish.
    Our higher barristers in the Irish legal system senior council are in fact equal to Queen council. What is not generally known is many of these Irish senior council type once a year take a oath to the Queen .

    Now we Irish full well know that the British legal system was never made to be fair but made to enhance the rights of the Rich lords over the serfs . Before the British came to ruin Ireland we had a equality for all legal system called Ancient Irish law or Brehon law .
    St Patrick was so impressed with this legal system that he made notes of it which are still available in good libaries to day. Many countries more lucky than Ireland not have British rules have taken this natural law Brehon law legal system and use it as their legal system.

    Brehon law doesn't make lawyers barristers or Judges large amounts of money so they detest it with vengeance as its a massive threat to their well paid taxpayers parasitic jobs and positions .

    Well once many Irish are introduced to unfair the British legal system is versus the better Brehon law is they naturally wonder is it possible to change the system to the better cheaper system 
    To further this study they can and sometimes do join up with the peoples who go to the forums such as http://www.tnsradio.ning.com  (TNS is tir na soir land of the free )or similar

    Many others in Ireland and the UK however are attracted to promise of easy quick solutions on You tube video,s
    These videos are often made in the UK which suggest that there are ways to fight back against the British legal system . I suspect this guy Studds is one of these 

    A quick look at sites like TNS would suggest that is high risk strategy with often bad results if you follow many of the how to beat the Judge in three easy lessons Youtube videos . Its not that many of the videos are wrong in principle of law but they assume that judges are of high principles and will tow the party line and stick to the facts .
    In reality many judges are parasitic agents of the state with nearly no principles who would bang up their own grandmother even if she was innocent if there was enough cash or brownie points in it for them .

    In TNS we have entered into courts and often won eg the Judge decided to leave the court or just throws the case out
    Its sorta like one does when you get handed a hot potato kick for touch or pass the problem down the system until it get lost in the wood work and go find a more easy victim to string up like Studds 

    Our methods are different we don't assume the Judge will be fair .
    So we don't ask the Judge for his oath we give him his oath . Once the Judge is on his oath he cant play funny games any more as the Judge not on oath can do pretty well anything he wants or invents legal or illegal. 
    The oath restricts a Judge to doing only legal things sorta like a strait jacket confines the football plaers to play footbal instead of boxing in the football game .

    Normally most Judges hate that oath so much when we give it to them they eject the case rather than have to work within legal confines it makes them have to work under .Its sorta like before the football game there was no referee so fouls were a plenty . The oath is the hard nosed referee entering the pitch and the fouls stop dead 

    However TNS methods generally avoid going to court and have many better proven successful methods s to ensure charges never see the inside of the court system .

    Note its charges not complaints that are stopped 
    Complaints are Murder ,Injury ,theft, fraud . 
    TNS does not do or have methods of avoiding this criminal law section nor does it even try to as that isn't the issue they deal with .

    TNS deals with contract law and so called statues of law.
    This means TNS will try to show people how not to have to pay back the banks money owed from mortgages when the victims lose their jobs and risk being thrown out of their houses .
    TNS will show methods which often avoids court " charges" be it water tax ,income tax, car tax, council tax , bin tax, and other things including not paying court fines . TNS does not guarantee these methods work but often the methods have worked 

    This is because Statues of Law are not laws for the peoples of Eire they are only laws that apply to corporations 

    However the state finds extracting the fines from corporations less profitable than extracting fines from suitable unschooled in legal matters people who don't know the legal difference between common laws which apply to people and statues which are not applicable to people. 

    That means the state eventually invents all sorts of crazy Statue laws like you cant cut your hedge in April to you can go to jail for not paying the fines if a piece of paper goes into the bottle bank instead of a bottle .

    The legal system and the state then apply these commercial laws to people who should not even be given these fines as they cannot apply statue law to people if they ran the legal system to protect people and treat people fairly in the legal system .

    This means the state and the legal system is now very much a predatory fine and jailing system intent to fine us for even breathing air if they could ..

    However in this individuals case clearly he hasn't a clue how many million methods the Judges have got to cut you to pieces if you enter their fine making industry factory the courts which are there to make a massive profit for the state . Nothing makes money for the state like the regulatory fining system its a license to print money and a license to take cash from our pockets for the simplest mundane minor deviations from the letter of the statue law 

    TNS methods do not encompass Studds logic variations of name as that is pointless swinging the monkey around stuff .
    TNS never see any logic or benefit using or quoting legal books as judges are well trained in that subject and do not need more lessons correct or not correct on legal matters .
    TNS errs towards using all methods that have often worked that ensure the case never ever gets inside a court room 
    The court room is sorta like walking the plank there is to big risk to fall off if you make only one mistake . TNS methods rarely mean any case ever gets to court and there is no fines no penalties so far touch wood .

    The British legal system is built on the legal logic of British Piracy from the time of Queen Elisabeth the first "might is right" and winner takes all.
    Further to this all British courts are built to be rigged in favor of looting the victims and have nothing to do with justice .
    Trying to get justice in the British legal system and the Irish carbon copy version of it is like asking the pirate to only steal half your cash . You might get lucky and negotiate he only takes 75% but if he wants he can and often takes 100% of it .

    There is nothing to laugh about when it come to court cases.
    There are people in Jail today whose only crime is poverty they couldn't afford to pay the fines imposed on them for letting a piece of paper blow away when they put bottles in the bottle bank. 
    We the tax payers then pay for this jail terms so its crazy stuff .

    The Judges and the state get fines for crazy laws and they keep inventing more and more crazy rules . Next thing before we know it if we pass wind they will fine us . 

    SO TNS appeal to people there are many ways to skin the cat but 3 quick lessons on how to run circles around the judges videos on the you tube are the sure fired way to end up in jail.
    This guys Studds attempts at that method in Wexford show this up clearly.
    Next time he would be better advised to look the many sites like TNS that have methods that have worked 

    Its taken the British 500 years to fine tune this unfair legal system to the point that it is now where its making the state a whack lot of cash in unfair fines and basic stick up the people legal robbery solutions .

    It probably wont be a easy walk in the park or entry into one court room that will bring this British?Irish carbon copy legal system down on its knees .
    However given time and as more people become aware of how the present legal system steals from the peoples they will join forces to agents like TNS . 
    Eventually TNS hopes that enough people informed in Eire could get the system changed towards the more fair system Brehon laws 
    TNS isn't out to change the UK to Irish laws it just want real Irish laws made for Irish peoples in Ireland .


    Derry


  • Advertisement


  • derry wrote: »
    Hi

    I wouldn't be so quick to laugh at this guys plight . He clearly hasn't studied the subject of law well enough to know what he is doing in court .
    Essentially he correct on many points but wrong in his methods and strategy sorta like walking into a lion cage with a whip with no basic lessons from the masters of lion taming the results are sure you will dinner . 
    Its The same with the courts you can have a basic grasp of the logic but often you still hit the buffers when dealing with a Judge who really doesn't care what is the truth and just wants to show who is boss at any price .
    The price in this case is ~E1000 euro a day to us over taxed Irish tax payers to justify a Judge pride in the pecking order of Judges 


    I as a non law person have frequently attended the meeting of where we the sovereign people of Eire discuss the British legal system we Irish inherited from the British Crown 
    This is done to verify the reality that we are as a nation in Eire about as independent from the Royal crown of the UK as dog is independent when its on a dog lead . EG Ireland Inc is merely a subsidiary corporation in the UK Inc. with the Royal Crown effectively leading our country with a long lead they control our destiny more than us Irish do

    This means our Judiciary system is the British system to the core with some minor tweaks slapped on top.
    This is clear as daylight once you see that our so called Irish Barristers are in the BAR (British accredited registry ) and can easily work as barristers in the UK anytime they wish.
    Our higher barristers in the Irish legal system senior council are in fact equal to Queen council. What is not generally known is many of these Irish senior council type once a year take a oath to the Queen .

    Now we Irish full well know that the British legal system was never made to be fair but made to enhance the rights of the Rich lords over the serfs . Before the British came to ruin Ireland we had a equality for all legal system called Ancient Irish law or Brehon law .
    St Patrick was so impressed with this legal system that he made notes of it which are still available in good libaries to day. Many countries more lucky than Ireland not have British rules have taken this natural law Brehon law legal system and use it as their legal system.

    Brehon law doesn't make lawyers barristers or Judges large amounts of money so they detest it with vengeance as its a massive threat to their well paid taxpayers parasitic jobs and positions .

    Well once many Irish are introduced to unfair the British legal system is versus the better Brehon law is they naturally wonder is it possible to change the system to the better cheaper system 
    To further this study they can and sometimes do join up with the peoples who go to the forums such as http://www.tnsradio.ning.com (TNS is tir na soir land of the free )or similar

    Many others in Ireland and the UK however are attracted to promise of easy quick solutions on You tube video,s
    These videos are often made in the UK which suggest that there are ways to fight back against the British legal system . I suspect this guy Studds is one of these 

    A quick look at sites like TNS would suggest that is high risk strategy with often bad results if you follow many of the how to beat the Judge in three easy lessons Youtube videos . Its not that many of the videos are wrong in principle of law but they assume that judges are of high principles and will tow the party line and stick to the facts .
    In reality many judges are parasitic agents of the state with nearly no principles who would bang up their own grandmother even if she was innocent if there was enough cash or brownie points in it for them .

    In TNS we have entered into courts and often won eg the Judge decided to leave the court or just throws the case out
    Its sorta like one does when you get handed a hot potato kick for touch or pass the problem down the system until it get lost in the wood work and go find a more easy victim to string up like Studds 

    Our methods are different we don't assume the Judge will be fair .
    So we don't ask the Judge for his oath we give him his oath . Once the Judge is on his oath he cant play funny games any more as the Judge not on oath can do pretty well anything he wants or invents legal or illegal. 
    The oath restricts a Judge to doing only legal things sorta like a strait jacket confines the football plaers to play footbal instead of boxing in the football game .

    Normally most Judges hate that oath so much when we give it to them they eject the case rather than have to work within legal confines it makes them have to work under .Its sorta like before the football game there was no referee so fouls were a plenty . The oath is the hard nosed referee entering the pitch and the fouls stop dead 

    However TNS methods generally avoid going to court and have many better proven successful methods s to ensure charges never see the inside of the court system .

    Note its charges not complaints that are stopped 
    Complaints are Murder ,Injury ,theft, fraud . 
    TNS does not do or have methods of avoiding this criminal law section nor does it even try to as that isn't the issue they deal with .

    TNS deals with contract law and so called statues of law.
    This means TNS will try to show people how not to have to pay back the banks money owed from mortgages when the victims lose their jobs and risk being thrown out of their houses .
    TNS will show methods which often avoids court " charges" be it water tax ,income tax, car tax, council tax , bin tax, and other things including not paying court fines . TNS does not guarantee these methods work but often the methods have worked 

    This is because Statues of Law are not laws for the peoples of Eire they are only laws that apply to corporations 

    However the state finds extracting the fines from corporations less profitable than extracting fines from suitable unschooled in legal matters people who don't know the legal difference between common laws which apply to people and statues which are not applicable to people. 

    That means the state eventually invents all sorts of crazy Statue laws like you cant cut your hedge in April to you can go to jail for not paying the fines if a piece of paper goes into the bottle bank instead of a bottle .

    The legal system and the state then apply these commercial laws to people who should not even be given these fines as they cannot apply statue law to people if they ran the legal system to protect people and treat people fairly in the legal system .

    This means the state and the legal system is now very much a predatory fine and jailing system intent to fine us for even breathing air if they could ..

    However in this individuals case clearly he hasn't a clue how many million methods the Judges have got to cut you to pieces if you enter their fine making industry factory the courts which are there to make a massive profit for the state . Nothing makes money for the state like the regulatory fining system its a license to print money and a license to take cash from our pockets for the simplest mundane minor deviations from the letter of the statue law 

    TNS methods do not encompass Studds logic variations of name as that is pointless swinging the monkey around stuff .
    TNS never see any logic or benefit using or quoting legal books as judges are well trained in that subject and do not need more lessons correct or not correct on legal matters .
    TNS errs towards using all methods that have often worked that ensure the case never ever gets inside a court room 
    The court room is sorta like walking the plank there is to big risk to fall off if you make only one mistake . TNS methods rarely mean any case ever gets to court and there is no fines no penalties so far touch wood .

    The British legal system is built on the legal logic of British Piracy from the time of Queen Elisabeth the first "might is right" and winner takes all.
    Further to this all British courts are built to be rigged in favor of looting the victims and have nothing to do with justice .
    Trying to get justice in the British legal system and the Irish carbon copy version of it is like asking the pirate to only steal half your cash . You might get lucky and negotiate he only takes 75% but if he wants he can and often takes 100% of it .

    There is nothing to laugh about when it come to court cases.
    There are people in Jail today whose only crime is poverty they couldn't afford to pay the fines imposed on them for letting a piece of paper blow away when they put bottles in the bottle bank. 
    We the tax payers then pay for this jail terms so its crazy stuff .

    The Judges and the state get fines for crazy laws and they keep inventing more and more crazy rules . Next thing before we know it if we pass wind they will fine us . 

    SO TNS appeal to people there are many ways to skin the cat but 3 quick lessons on how to run circles around the judges videos on the you tube are the sure fired way to end up in jail.
    This guys Studds attempts at that method in Wexford show this up clearly.
    Next time he would be better advised to look the many sites like TNS that have methods that have worked 

    Its taken the British 500 years to fine tune this unfair legal system to the point that it is now where its making the state a whack lot of cash in unfair fines and basic stick up the people legal robbery solutions .

    It probably wont be a easy walk in the park or entry into one court room that will bring this British?Irish carbon copy legal system down on its knees .
    However given time and as more people become aware of how the present legal system steals from the peoples they will join forces to agents like TNS . 
    Eventually TNS hopes that enough people informed in Eire could get the system changed towards the more fair system Brehon laws 
    TNS isn't out to change the UK to Irish laws it just want real Irish laws made for Irish peoples in Ireland .


    Derry

    I disagree


Advertisement