Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Reviews - Liquid

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭masonchat

eirewhite wrote: »
    Haha and we give up smoking thinking it will save money? Lol
    No bother at all mate. No i just tried around a ml of it and im not into it at all.

I started on tobacco liquids and cudnt stomach the sweeter ones, then i went off on a mad sweet tooth bindge, and now i have a craving for tobacco again!
    Im gone mad looking for a nice smooth tobacco for an all day vape, something thats smooth but not too sweet or heavy and i just cant find it. Id say partially because i dont know what i want really ha

ha yeah i have spent slightly more so far than i would have smoking

The difference is though i spent 100 foolishly in the beginning on lookalike kit and cartridges, they were fine and i got few weeks out of them, got me on the right road and then i passed them on and they are still being used by that person, so really that was 100euro well spent.

have spent 127 euro on fasttech and 281 euro between irish vendors total 508 euro worldwide :eek: smoking so far would have been 356 up in smoke, but as it stands i currently have or waiting on

ego c twist kit ,stand, langyard and passthrough for ego,

2 nemesis clones,magnet switches, kick, 5 18650 batteries charger, omh meter about

400ml premade juice, enough supplies including concentrates to make 500ml juice,spare bottles syringes

, kayfun rebuildable tank bag of prebuilt coils, 2 apsire es bdc tanks 5 spare coils , protank 10 spare coils, grand vapour tank 5 spare heads , 10 pack disposable tanks

so i really should not have to spend anymore for a year , i better not spend anymore for year lol, must stop looking at shiney stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭eirewhite

It's nice, but the bottle I have is too strong for me, it's 18mg I prefer 10/12. I've also gone off tobacco flavours as well.

There's probably 20ml left, it's yours if you want it.

Thats really kind of you mate, id hate to put it to waste though. Im not even sure if i gona like it plus ive got some on the way. I wouldnt like to take it and be a gluten, im sure someone else on here would take the hand off you for it!! Thanks again though :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Nolls14

Been on and off most vapes for about 6 months now. ;) I think I've found a range of juices I really like now. Evo from the best shop. Their Timber is probably the best tobacco I've tasted and the Wild Watermelon and Banana Blitz are superb..

2 cents thrown ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Wingnuts Lab?

New flavours from E-smokeireland look interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

Mom and Pops P-Nut Better Cups

This is one of my favourite sweets so I was really hoping it would be good, I'm not getting any peanut butter from this what so ever, it's an okay chocolate flavour, overall fairly disappointing, I think I'm just going to give up on Mom and Pops, had quite a few of their liquids at this stage and I have never found one I really liked, they are either just okay, like this one or horrible like pchelas five layer and poison.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

meoklmrk91 wrote: »

This is one of my favourite sweets so I was really hoping it would be good, I'm not getting any peanut butter from this what so ever, it's an okay chocolate flavour, overall fairly disappointing, I think I'm just going to give up on Mom and Pops, had quite a few of their liquids at this stage and I have never found one I really liked, they are either just okay, like this one or horrible like pchelas five layer and poison.

I bought 3 different mom and pop flavors and I can't stomach any of them. They got rave reviews and the descriptions sounded lovely. So disappointed :-(

They were yum, banana maze and conspiracy if anyone is interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Nonamigo

meoklmrk91 wrote: »

Same here. I gave up on mom and pops. A lot of people are in love with their creations but I thenk their juices are horrible. The last drop was tobacco haze that IMO tastes like diesel smells.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Anybody try this stuff before? Looks like it contains some nicotine substitute or something? Just curious.

http://e-cigshop.eu/Valeo-Laboratories/Valeo-BioNic-Strawberry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Nonamigo wrote: »
    Same here. I gave up on mom and pops. A lot of people are in love with their creations but I thenk their juices are horrible. The last drop was tobacco haze that IMO tastes like diesel smells.

P-nut cup is crap in my evod, lovely in a vivi nova. Maybe it's nicer warmer.

M&P are like a lot of brands, some you like, some you loathe.

Poison and five layer cake are my ADV s, I also like covered ape, Newtella, crazy ape and peanut better cup.

Don't like their tobacco flavours at all and can't stand cappasnack.

Bought a 30ml bottle of burren blend by vmist Today. Flavour hard to discribe. Its a creamy vape with a very mild sweet tobacco. Could. Easily be an all dayer for me

• Advertisement

masonchat wrote: »
    ha yeah i have spent slightly more so far than i would have smoking

The difference is though i spent 100 foolishly in the beginning on lookalike kit and cartridges, they were fine and i got few weeks out of them, got me on the right road and then i passed them on and they are still being used by that person, so really that was 100euro well spent.

have spent 127 euro on fasttech and 281 euro between irish vendors total 508 euro worldwide :eek: smoking so far would have been 356 up in smoke, but as it stands i currently have or waiting on

ego c twist kit ,stand, langyard and passthrough for ego,

2 nemesis clones,magnet switches, kick, 5 18650 batteries charger, omh meter about

400ml premade juice, enough supplies including concentrates to make 500ml juice,spare bottles syringes

, kayfun rebuildable tank bag of prebuilt coils, 2 apsire es bdc tanks 5 spare coils , protank 10 spare coils, grand vapour tank 5 spare heads , 10 pack disposable tanks

so i really should not have to spend anymore for a year , i better not spend anymore for year lol, must stop looking at shiney stuff

Jesus thats alot of spending ha. I know what u mean by stop looking at shiney stuff, its like an addiction in it self!

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭deisedav

eirewhite wrote: »
    Bought a 30ml bottle of burren blend by vmist Today. Flavour hard to discribe. Its a creamy vape with a very mild sweet tobacco. Could. Easily be an all dayer for me
    Yeah i have this one too, very hard to describe. Didnt like at the start but its a real grower. Im loving druide by mrs lord at the moment, when i got it first found it a bit harsh but left it steep for 2 weeks and it mellowed out a lot but still has a good full flavour and decent th. Only problem is i cant use it in the house anymore as my wife gives out that it leaves a curry smell behind which apparently turns her stomach. Its the only liquid she has given out about to be fair, so wondering has anyone else had similar issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭macker33

davequig wrote: »
    What is the closet flavor anyone has found to the real thing? I smoke golden virginia roll ups

The different tobacco flavours tend to vary a lot.
    The weird thing is after you start vaping your old analogue rollies wont taste like themselves at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

Wingnuts banana tart is really nice. A very smooth and creamy taste, decent amount of vapour too. Sweet but not sickly sweet. Vaping with an evod.

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭masonchat

Going to review my first DIY liquid , got bored waiting for my concentrates to arrive , made up some 24mg 50/50 pg/vg no concentrate vaping it since last night and its surprisingly fairly good

Thick vapor , good throat hit and a bit of a sweet taste , tongue feels much more alive a refreshing change and im sure ill appreciate my flavors even more when i go back to them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

P-nut cup is crap in my evod, lovely in a vivi nova. Maybe it's nicer warmer.

M&P are like a lot of brands, some you like, some you loathe.

Poison and five layer cake are my ADV s, I also like covered ape, Newtella, crazy ape and peanut better cup.

Don't like their tobacco flavours at all and can't stand cappasnack.

I like their RY4 and poison but they really stink the place up so I don't use them as much anymore. Poison is really stink but lovely.

There are a few Halo juices that really stink the place too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

I haven't actually gotten around to vaping it yet as it's steeping. Perhaps someone who has tried both juices could chime in?

I bought Highbrow's Exotic Blend and it looks and smells EXACTLY like the Perique, it has that very distinct and pungent clove vibe going on, seems far too similar, has anyone tried both the Perique and this flavour and did you notice the same thing?

I have both bottles in front of me and I'm struggling to detect any difference between the two. As good as the Perique is, I was hoping for a different type of tobacco vape. :(

EDIT

As suspected, it's pretty much the exact same, just without the sweet back note you get in the Perique. Dagnabbit.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭supaburger

liqua French pipe 18mg 30ml:
    my first liquid an so far my favourite
    it has lovely tobacco aroma and consistent flavour
    i will try the 24mg next time

dekang desert ship 24mg 30ml:
    i used to smoke camel tobacco and according to the makers its similar
    well it is not!
    is kinda sh1t in reality the flavour changes all the time sometimes is good most of the time is just ok or bad

DEKANG TRIPLE MENTHOL 24mg 10ml:
    its like vaping olbas oil!!!
    i guess its good if you have a cold or you want to add a few drops of menthol to other juices
    by it self its way to mentholy and you will get fed up after a few puffs

DEKANG CIGAR CUBANO Strength 24mg 10ml
    am i vaping poop? its the first thing that came to mind.
    it tastes terrible, is like rotten roasted chestnuts lazed with sh1te
    and the after taste its worse

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭robbie02

think i should contribute something here as i got alot of good advice here. Ok these are all Liqua, currently my favourite brand.

Liqua Cherry, very nice vape smooth and sweet.
    Apple, one of my favouites, i vape this alot.
    Grape, wasnt a fav of mine, bit like vaping perfume i thought.
    Blueberry, ok but wasnt very strong flavour,
    Cola, absolutely love this one, great vap and taste
    Energy Drink, very like sweet cherry flavour from liqueen i thought but very nice

Apple and Cola are the ones i keep returning to. i ve ordered French pipe today, want to try a good tobacco one, might be nice when i am out for a few pints

Was reading some of the reviews and saw the comments about m&p.

I've tried a lot of the m&p range, some are novelty vapes, others I love. I was underwhelmed by the 5 layer. Most of their baccy flavours are created using tobacco absolute (i'm not mad about it), the only NET of theirs i've tried is conspiracy and I absolutely love it. Not crazy on the rest of their tobaccos, 10forty is decent but I was disappointed with tobacco haze, it's like vaping a hazelnut yogurt. I like hazelnut just not in a yogurt or an e-cig.

The real standout imho is apple pie, hands down my favourite m&p juice, followed by conspiracy.

The thing is some of their flavours will benefit from steeping more than others, it never ceases to amaze me how opinions are so divided on them, tobacco haze has a huge fanbase on ECF. Everyone who swears by it recommends lengthy steeping.

On the novelty vapes..

Banana Maze - in tiny doses, it dulls your taste buds after a short vape but I find it's a good split flavor when you come back to it every time.

Butterfly Bait - Sweet and natural apricot/peachy flavour.

Shredded Hawaiin - Does what it says on the tin, not the most natural tasting tropical blend, won't be going back for more as there are better tropical flavours out there but it's nice.

Paradise Delight - Far too sweet, sugar coated fruit candy.

Also, if you're buying from e-smokeirl, up until recently they were mixing the m&p juices in house. I noticed this when I ordered the same flavour from TBS and the label, colour and taste was notably different. If you're buying from E-smokeirl they'll need even more steeping if batches are fresher. They're going back to US mixed afaik as they're too busy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Eff Four

Cheeky Cherry, new juice from Wingnuts, arrived on my doorstep this morning (great speedy service as usual). They only had 12 and 20mg, I normally vape 18mg so I went for 20. Nice sweet taste, very clean, really nice change from all the Basement Brew I've been using for weeks. Wouldn't normally be a fan of the fruity stuff at all, so I'm pleasantly suprised. Good TH, decent vapour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭MonstaMash

Running low on juices & have some DIY mixes steeping, so last night dipped into my emergency juice stash.

Have a 50ml bottle of Hangsen 12mg RY4 that's been sitting unopened/unused for about 6 months, so thought, what the hell, I'll give it a go...

Damn :eek: I was pleasantly surprised with the flavour, it tasted like a premium juice, lots of flavour/vapour & it has darkened considerably since I first acquired it :confused:

I'm going to have to cellar some of this with my aging ales for future vaping exploits :D

I get a weird raspberry vibe off the Hangsen RY4, if I had to choose between two standard juices, I'd go Dekang. Tis a decent RY4 though considering the price.

Right so, on Highbrow's Exotic blend, what a sham! It's a tiny variation of the Perique, with Perique I got a ginger vibe, in this stuff it comes through more clearly as clove, I think the sweetness in the Perique gives that sweet and zesty ginger effect, but it's actually clove. It's the same but with less throat hit and it doesn't develop the perique funkiness after it gunks up your coils.

I like it and it's nice but I wouldn't have bought if I'd known how similar they are.

On a more positive note, the Carmel Cake is dangerously tasty, such a good caramel flavour, probably the best I've tried. Where it lets me down is throat hit, on a 1.8 ohm head (registering at 1.7) I get a decent TH other than that it's silky smooth.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭halkar

If you find RY4 too sweet on your tooth try RY1. It is my regular vape for over a year. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

Eff Four wrote: »
    Cheeky Cherry, new juice from Wingnuts, arrived on my doorstep this morning (great speedy service as usual). They only had 12 and 20mg, I normally vape 18mg so I went for 20. Nice sweet taste, very clean, really nice change from all the Basement Brew I've been using for weeks. Wouldn't normally be a fan of the fruity stuff at all, so I'm pleasantly suprised. Good TH, decent vapour.

Ya got this a few days ago myself. Never vaped a pure cherry juice before. It is really lovely, very nice sweet cherry flavour, good vapour. I like.

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭deisedav

Got a 10ml sample of hol varginia prime a while ago and left it steep for just over a week. Cigarrillos is the best tobacco ive come across so was expecting a lot from this one. Gave this one a good try and was seriously disappointed. I would imagine the taste would be similar to licking an ashtray, a seriously strong taste of ash off this one. All other liquids from hol ive tried have been top class and the fruit/berry ones are seriously good. Hard to like them all i suppose.

Hello all 3 quick reviews,
    These are liquids i got this week so its a first impressions really.

1. Suicide bunny-derailed 18mg
    This is a nice smooth creamy vape, im getting a hint of bananna and something else tropical on the inhale and strawberry on the exhale.
    Hits like a 12mg juice to me though unfortunitly!
    Im finding the flavour a tad artificial and a bit perfumy so im going to let this steep for a week.

2. Wingnuts premium-cookies and cream 20mg
    Right down my ally at the minute, creamy, smooth, tonnes of vapor, hits like a 16mg which is good for me at the minute. Tastes like it sounds! Been using this in an aspire bdc vivi nova style tank. Also Using it in the evenings in a trident with a 1.5ohm micro coil and its going down a treat with a cup of scald :-)

3. Finally one i literally picked up an hour ago.
    Halcyon haze - venus in vapes 12mg
    Grabbed this in a vaporpal store, its a new range they are exclusivly stocking ( Or so they said)
    The flavour is one of them that i seem to want to keep vaping to figure out what it actually is. I havent searced online yet for a discription or anything, but im getting a liquorice, like not black liquorice, but the red karate belts if anybody remembers them. Its quite nice so far and the TH is not bad for 12mg. It definitly tastes and vapes like a premium liquid and its priced to match. Im using it with the davide which i got in there too and im finding it great so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Eff Four

Mrs. Lord & Co. "Navy Cut" 18mg

Really, really enjoying this juice. First impressions, I thought it was going to be too coconut-y, but thankfully it's just the right amount. Great vapour and TH, goes great with a cuppa, and isn't too overpowering when you're indoors in the smell department. All in all a keeper for me, lovely tobacco juice with a refreshing twist.

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Finglas Incubus

Eff Four wrote: »
    Mrs. Lord & Co. "Navy Cut" 18mg

Really, really enjoying this juice.

+1. Recently starting vaping it and wasn't sure about it to start with it really grows on you. My current top 3 in order of preference:

1. Buds Blend (just got back into this recently, forgot how good it was)
    2. Navy Cut
    3. Long Bottom Leaf (was my no. 1 for a few months but I think I'm tiring of it a little).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭MonstaMash

This is an absolutely fantastic tobacco juice, a quality Italian liquid.

Great throat hit, plumes of vapour, no overbearing chemical sweetness that I tend to find with Dekang/Hangsen tobacco juices & like a fine ale, it gets better with aging.

If, like me, you enjoy your tobacco vapes, search no more.

Don't let the 'French Pipe Tobacco' bit throw you off, this is light but satisfying enough to be an ADV.

I like to add a single drop of Inawera caramel per 5ml...my personal preference.

It's available at http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/liqua-eliquid/15-30ml-liqua-eliquid.html for €9/30ml :D

Advertisement