Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Reviews - Liquid

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Finglas Incubus

eirewhite wrote: »
    Anybody tried any of these from e-smokeireland.eu

Buds blend
    Banoffi
    Bounty hunter

Have an order in and mouth is watering in suspense :-P

I like Buds Blend, its has a sweet tobacco taste but is not overpowering, its the first liquid I vaped and I occasionally jump back into it between Long Bottom Leaf and Cigarillos.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭eirewhite

I like Buds Blend, its has a sweet tobacco taste but is not overpowering, its the first liquid I vaped and I occasionally jump back into it between Long Bottom Leaf and Cigarillos.

How long Do u find u need to steep buds blend? Im finding it a bit to "sickly sweet" wondering does the tobbaco Come through stronger and flatten it out a bit.

How long Do u find u need to steep buds blend? Im finding it a bit to "sickly sweet" wondering does the tobbaco Come through stronger and flatten it out a bit.

I guess it depends what you're used to and personal taste but I do find that it becomes a little smoother after a couple of weeks of steeping.

I guess it depends what you're used to and personal taste but I do find that it becomes a little smoother after a couple of weeks of steeping.

I left it for a day like i was advised. I might leave it sit for a while after this tank. Whats that long bottom leaf like? Im looking for a tobbaco all dayer. Can find the balance between too sweet and too Dry and throath cutting. Liqua's stuff is the closest ive found so far.

IWhats that long bottom leaf like? Im looking for a tobbaco all dayer

LBL has been my all day vape for the past few months, I highly recommend giving it a try.

• Advertisement

LBL has been my all day vape for the past few months, I highly recommend giving it a try.

How would you describe it? Is it along the lines of cigarillos or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Not like Cigarillos at all. Didn't like it myself so someone else could probably describe it better but it was very dull to my tastebuds.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Beanstalk

Just a quick question...

Are there any flavours out there that would be similar to what you would get to say a Turkish Sheehsa flavour?

How would you describe it? Is it along the lines of cigarillos or what?

It produces thick smoke, a little sweet but not so much to be over powering, perhaps less of a tobacco taste than Cigarillos, a little biscuity. Shire Malt is very similar, get both to see which one you prefer.

Beanstalk wrote: »
    Just a quick question...

Are there any flavours out there that would be similar to what you would get to say a Turkish Sheehsa flavour?

Don't they come in all sorts of flavours? Or are you talking about a light tobacco with fruit kinda taste?

Any lightly-steeped Virginian tobacco with a tiny amount of good fruit concentrate would probably taste close enough. I'll try some tonight and get back to you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭MonstaMash

Is this available to buy anywhere in Ireland?

ESI seem to be permanently out of stock :(

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Eff Four

Im really enjoying the banoffee. God i was looking at that cheekey monkey. What flavours are u getting just tobbaco and banana?

Different strokes for different folks I guess, with the banoffee.

It smells similar to Bubber's Bounty from the bottle but milder, I found the first day vaping it the banana was a lot more obvious, but now after a few days I get sweet tobacco on the inhale, subtle banana on the exhale. Love it!

To be honest I think I'm going to try all their juices over the next few weeks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Beanstalk

grindle wrote: »
    Don't they come in all sorts of flavours? Or are you talking about a light tobacco with fruit kinda taste?

Any lightly-steeped Virginian tobacco with a tiny amount of good fruit concentrate would probably taste close enough. I'll try some tonight and get back to you.

Thats a good idea. I hadn't thought to mix tobacco with a fruit one!

Beanstalk wrote: »
    Thats a good idea. I hadn't thought to mix tobacco with a fruit one!

Ah yeah, would be nice.

houseofliquid.ie stock El Toro Eden - it's a light cigar tobacco mixed with apple. Very tasty.

Eff Four wrote: »
    Different strokes for different folks I guess, with the banoffee.

It smells similar to Bubber's Bounty from the bottle but milder, I found the first day vaping it the banana was a lot more obvious, but now after a few days I get sweet tobacco on the inhale, subtle banana on the exhale. Love it!

To be honest I think I'm going to try all their juices over the next few weeks :D

Yea there stuff good quality for sure. I might try that one next time

It produces thick smoke, a little sweet but not so much to be over powering, perhaps less of a tobacco taste than Cigarillos, a little biscuity. Shire Malt is very similar, get both to see which one you prefer.

Hmm im intrigued :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭masonchat

got wingnuts premium wibble today , really dont know what to make of it, not a a bad taste but not a note of wibbley wonder that i can tell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

masonchat wrote: »
    got wingnuts premium wibble today , really dont know what to make of it, not a a bad taste but not a note of wibbley wonder that i can tell

Really? We must have different taste buds.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

You're not the only one, I had the very same reaction.

I am coming to the conclusion the aspire bdc atty's im using might not be the best for taste, having googled i seem not to be alone in such thoughts.

so ill revoke above comment untill i have tried juices on other devices.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

Right so I was sick last time I wrote about Bubbers Bounty so I'm going to give it a proper review now.

At first it doesn't seem like there is that much going on but there are tones of caramel, coconut and chocolate for me as well as the tobacco going on. It is quite a complex juice and for my first few mls I thought it was pretty nice, by the end of my first 10ml I knew it was love, I would wake up in the morning craving it. I have vaped exclusively on sweet juices since I started, I could never take to the tobacco's they just weren't for me, this has the tobacco which is wonderful and the sweetness that leaves me craving more. After vaping for 9 months I think I have finally found my all day vape.

Namber Juice: Monterey Beach Blend.
    First and foremost this is a really thick juice and from what I can gather despite being a 50/50 blend this seems to be something that is an issue with Namber juice. It was an issue for me with aspire heads so I had to switch it out to a carto tankl and it worked perfectly.

This is sort of a tropical blend, the flavour which stands out the most is banana. It is quite nice, but a word of warning you will want to have a big sweet tooth for it, I am a sweet juice vaper as I have mentioned but this is the only juice I can ever remember making me feel sick after vaping simply from being so sweet. It isn't bad but I don't think I will be ordering again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

I am coming to the conclusion the aspire bdc atty's im using might not be the best for taste, having googled i seem not to be alone in such thoughts.

so ill revoke above comment untill i have tried juices on other devices.

I put some wibble in my protank with an aspire head. Tastes completely different to using the standard protank head with a cotton wick.

I even tried taking it up to 10watts and still couldn't get the same flavour. The chocolate seems to disappear.

I put some wibble in my protank with an aspire head. Tastes completely different to using the standard protank head with a cotton wick.

I even tried taking it up to 10watts and still couldn't get the same flavour. The chocolate seems to disappear.

What chocolate lol, cant wait for my RDA to come, question regarding 18650 and 18350 batteries.

What is the best pratice with handling these regarding first charge and charges there after

Any of you used bargainvapour 100ml liquids if so what did you think ? do they need to be steeped

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 21,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Any of you used bargainvapour 100ml liquids if so what did you think ? do they need to be steeped

I get the USA mix stuff from them, but only because I'm stingy when it comes to buying juice. It's... OK. Even the standard juice from Dekang or the likes is more flavoursome. That could just be the flavour I tried though, I might give something else a go.

Well the reason i asked is i got ry4 and i know aspire might not be the BEST but im struggling to taste anything much bar a hint of perfume , yet the reviews are glowing on the site, id be wary of going by them though as discounts are given for reviews

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 21,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Maybe try it out with a standard cart/atomizer. I've not bought their version of Ry4, but I'd expect a pretty strong - if not quite harsh - taste.

I have other tanks ordered for now its the aspire , maybe i had vapers tongue from french pipe (pretty strong) ill try again after ive eaten

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Eff Four

Well the reason i asked is i got ry4 and i know aspire might not be the BEST but im struggling to taste anything much bar a hint of perfume , yet the reviews are glowing on the site, id be wary of going by them though as discounts are given for reviews

I got 100ml of that RY4 too, absolutely rotten. Tasted like smokey perfume with a chemical aftertaste. Mmm :p

• Advertisement

Eff Four wrote: »
    I got 100ml of that RY4 too, absolutely rotten. Tasted like smokey perfume with a chemical aftertaste. Mmm :p

Thats not a bad description lol, i will leave rest of it steep , ill be damed if im going to waste it lol , pretty ruff so far though to be honest and not even a good TH

Advertisement