Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Reviews - Liquid

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

I got 100ml of RY4 as well at one stage but didn't like it at all but I hated the fact that I came in basically a bucket with a lid.

You'd need to have some empty bottles to dispense it into.

Mom and Pops RY4 is the only RY4 that I like. Irish Vapers used to have a lovely version of it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭masonchat

Has anyone tried concentrates from http://www.flavourart.co.uk/wizards-magic-crystals.html very large selection at least ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

masonchat wrote: »
    Has anyone tried concentrates from http://www.flavourart.co.uk/wizards-magic-crystals.html very large selection at least ?

Yeah, they'd be one of the most well-known flavour manufacturers & plenty of their fruits, tobaccos and additives would be seen as standard-to-have.

got wingnuts premium wibble today , really dont know what to make of it, not a a bad taste but not a note of wibbley wonder that i can tell

The wingnuts wibble has become a favourite, still not a wibbley wonder to me but very nice

Well the reason i asked is i got HS ry4 and i know aspire might not be the BEST but im struggling to taste anything much bar a hint of perfume , yet the reviews are glowing on the site, id be wary of going by them though as discounts are given for reviews

This is growing on me also , its a bit perfumey (steeping may help) but definitely well vapeable so im happy not money wasted

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭eirewhite

I am coming to the conclusion the aspire bdc atty's im using might not be the best for taste, having googled i seem not to be alone in such thoughts.

so ill revoke above comment untill i have tried juices on other devices.

I would agree. They do mute the taste a little in comparison to say a top fed clearo with wicks.

• Advertisement

Posted here a few days ago about bounty hunter and buds blend. I didnt like either at the start. Both have got alot smoother and less sickly after a little while in the press. Reccomend a week steeping minimum with these two

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭MonstaMash

I use these & inawera exclusively, great selection of quality concentrates & good service from both all around ;)

Im loving wingnuts coffee and cream but im too tight to pay that much for my all day vape , anyone know of a similar more cost effective brand that may be close to this

davequig wrote: »
    What is the closet flavor anyone has found to the real thing? I smoke golden virginia roll ups
    http://www.vapefreaks.com/Hangsen_100ml_Liquid_-_Virginia/p2486621_11610510.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Eff Four

Been vaping Basement Brew's "3XB" this week and have to say I like it a lot. Very mellow flavour. At first, it was almost too mild for me, but after a few hours I got some really delicious honey undertones to the tobacco base. It's sweet but not sickly sweet. Not something I'd vape all day but I would definitely use it out and about when I want something that hits the spot without being overpowering in the smell department.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭1man3letters

only been vaping since nov and all ive smoked is "wicked" ejuice which is a irish brand, as thats all i can get in my local shop atm.

heres the ones ive tried:(all 18mg)

*bubblegum: nice sweet taste, fine by itself or to mix in with another flavour.

*tutti-fruity: much like bubblegum but more fruity (obviously:P)

*strawberry: tastes like the fruit mentos imo, i mix this 50/50 with bubblegum as my main juice. love the fruity juices :)

*lemon: tastes like the lemon stuff you put on pancakes, wasnt a fan.

*frost: very very strong mint, tad toothpasty tatse. i didnt like it but the gf loves it.

*cola : tasted like pound shop cola bottles, too sweet to be a all day vape for me.

*liquorice: didnt taste anything like liquorice, worst vape ive had so far.

*black fire: meh is all i can say about this juice, not terrible, not great.

out of interest, how is that brand of liquid viewed in the community?

out of interest, how is that brand of liquid viewed in the community?

Kind of okay-ish. Wouldn't go out of my way to taste their juice but it wasn't offensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 BizzyVaping

Gillian72 wrote: »
    Hi Guys! :) I haven't posted in a while, I hope everyone is keeping well.

Has anyone tried the Basement Brew "Bubbers Bounty" from esmokeireland? Is it nice?

I'm guessing it's meant to be similar to the "Bubba's Bounty" e-liquid made famous by Phil Busardo? I haven't tried it, but I've been dying to!

Anyway, I've just ordered a bottle of the "Bubbers Bounty" from esmokeireland, I'm looking forward to trying it. I have tried a new e-liquid in ages, (ages, meaning a whole three weeks *eeeek!*) I got tired of ordering things I didn't like. So, I've been sticking to the Wingnuts Select "Vanilla Custard" most of the time.

So, has anyone tried this Bubbers stuff? What's it like? It's supposed to be sweet tobacco, is that a good description? I'm excited to try something new, it's the little things in life...... :)

Bubbers isn't really supposed to be similar to Bobas ;) (except for the similar sounding names)

We have a tv host here in Denmark called Bubber, so we thought it would be funny to call it Bubbers Bounty :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Beanstalk

Id love to try those brands on esmokeireland but i don't want to move from 6mg to twelve. anyone any good sides for 6mg liquids? Id love something like exotic tobacco, like sheesha mollasses

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Aside from the option of buying 0mg and 12mg and mixing, it's a bit of a area that is not well catered for. I'm the same. Lookiing for 3mg to 6mg but not many of the vendors seem to supply that level of nic.

Same as ESI'll change the PG/VG ratio if you want, I'm pretty sure they'll make it up at the strength you want if you leave a note in the comment box.
    Or you can always mix 0mg with 12mg.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭colly10

I came on to ask the same question. I went from 18mg to 12mg with little issue.
    They banned ecigs in work today so i know now is a good time to cut.

Is 12mg to 6mg a harsh cut compared to 18 to 12, would i be better to go to 9 first?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Has anyone tried s'mores by flavorz by Joe and moon sugar by Mr goodvape?

Both available from vaporium.

sorry to post this here, JUST trying to work out what to buy

I can get 1000ml pg for 20euro and 1000mlpg for 20 euro or buy 100ml bottles for 3euro each , i.e lose 10euro per liter.

Should i get a liter of each and keep in freezer ? or is this way too much to buy in one go ?? please advise and thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭colly10

Has anyone tried s'mores by flavorz by Joe and moon sugar by Mr goodvape?

Both available from vaporium.

Tried moon sugar, its decent but wouldnt class it as very special. Id prefer heavens candy and sweet lovin by mr goodvape

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

Vapouriz Licorice is ok for decent licorice taste
    Dekang Apple is quite good
    but my favourite so far is Dekang Strawberry Milkshake

have tried loads other stuff like coffee, cappocino, walnut, waterlemon, you name it and couldn't really take to them

JH_raheny wrote: »
    Vapouriz Licorice is ok for decent licorice taste
    Dekang Apple is quite good
    but my favourite so far is Dekang Strawberry Milkshake

have tried loads other stuff like coffee, cappocino, walnut, waterlemon, you name it and couldn't really take to them

For all the bad press dekang get i must say some of there flavours are pretty decent i think. I agree the apple is a good one, i think the cherry and strawberry are nice too. Im not sure about hangsen as ive not tried enough, but from what i have tried i think the tobacco's are as good as anyone else

I quite like Dekang notre dame french pipe have only tried 10ml bottles hope it tastes same 1n 100ml as have one coming.

Good throat hit and real nice pipe aroma and flavour couldnt vape it all day every day, found too much kills the tongue .

Mom And Pops coffee and cream i adore could vape it all day long , have 3 bottles of concentrates coming : - ) hope i can recreate it

eirewhite wrote: »
    Im not sure about hangsen as ive not tried enough, but from what i have tried i think the tobacco's are as good as anyone else
    One of the best non-Net tobacco juices I've tried is Hangsen's Tab Blend http://www.bargainvapour.com/HS_Tab_Blended_100ml/p1274299_7912752.aspx

I quite like Dekang notre dame french pipe have only tried 10ml bottles hope it tastes same 1n 100ml as have one coming.

Good throat hit and real nice pipe aroma and flavour couldnt vape it all day every day, found too much kills the tongue .

Mom And Pops coffee and cream i adore could vape it all day long , have 3 bottles of concentrates coming : - ) hope i can recreate it

I have a bottle of wicked e juice french pipe if you would like to swap for something u have and dont like. Only a few drops gone out of it. Its a 12ml bottle.
    Wrong thread i know but just thought of it when i seen your post.
    If u not interested no prob. Might bang it up on the swap thread.

Im good eire but thanks for the offer, dont you like it ? try a couple of drops of menthol in your tank with it.

I have yet to find a juice that i CANT vape , im either very lucky so far or just really easy going, plus i think i have enough juice coming to do me for a year lol , and order mixing supplies as well yesterday.

Girlfriend is going to hit the roof when all the parcels start (hopefully} turning up

Im good eire but thanks for the offer, dont you like it ? try a couple of drops of menthol in your tank with it.

I have yet to find a juice that i CANT vape , im either very lucky so far or just really easy going, plus i think i have enough juice coming to do me for a year lol , and order mixing supplies as well yesterday.

Girlfriend is going to hit the roof when all the parcels start (hopefully} turning up

Haha and we give up smoking thinking it will save money? Lol
    No bother at all mate. No i just tried around a ml of it and im not into it at all.

I started on tobacco liquids and cudnt stomach the sweeter ones, then i went off on a mad sweet tooth bindge, and now i have a craving for tobacco again!
    Im gone mad looking for a nice smooth tobacco for an all day vape, something thats smooth but not too sweet or heavy and i just cant find it. Id say partially because i dont know what i want really ha

Haha and we give up smoking thinking it will save money? Lol
    No bother at all mate. No i just tried around a ml of it and im not into it at all.

I started on tobacco liquids and cudnt stomach the sweeter ones, then i went off on a mad sweet tooth bindge, and now i have a craving for tobacco again!
    Im gone mad looking for a nice smooth tobacco for an all day vape, something thats smooth but not too sweet or heavy and i just cant find it. Id say partially because i dont know what i want really ha

Have you tried Liqua Bright Tobacco?

Have you tried Liqua Bright Tobacco?

I tried the original tobacco and loved it aside from a sort of mild but noticable kinda bitter after taste that made me a little bit sick of it , i did really like it though over all.
    To answer your question, no but im expecting a 30ml bottle to arrive with mr postie any day. Did you enjoy it yourself??

• Advertisement

I tried the original tobacco and loved it aside from a sort of mild but noticable kinda bitter after taste that made me a little bit sick of it , i did really like it though over all.
    To answer your question, no but im expecting a 30ml bottle to arrive with mr postie any day. Did you enjoy it yourself??

It's nice, but the bottle I have is too strong for me, it's 18mg I prefer 10/12. I've also gone off tobacco flavours as well.

There's probably 20ml left, it's yours if you want it.

Advertisement