Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Reviews - Liquid

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭dball

AFAIK its Chinese but i do stand to be corrected.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭MonstaMash

dball wrote: »
    AFAIK its Chinese but i do stand to be corrected.
    I do believe you are indeed correct sir...

http://www.liqua.it/#... scroll to the bottom of the page ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Eff Four

+1. Recently starting vaping it and wasn't sure about it to start with it really grows on you. My current top 3 in order of preference:

1. Buds Blend (just got back into this recently, forgot how good it was)
    2. Navy Cut
    3. Long Bottom Leaf (was my no. 1 for a few months but I think I'm tiring of it a little).

I'm tempted to try LBL next week, how fast does it go through coils? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Finglas Incubus

Eff Four wrote: »
    I'm tempted to try LBL next week, how fast does it go through coils? :D

I replace the clearo cotton wick about once a week, its a little rougher than most but not significantly so. Definitely worth a go.

I replace the clearo cotton wick about once a week, its a little rougher than most but not significantly so. Definitely worth a go.

Brilliant, that's me sold so. Bubbers Bounty goes through evod coils every five days for me. I'm hoping LBL will be as good as I imagine. So far Bubbers Bounty and Navy Cut are the only two juices I can safely say I love and would happilly vape all day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

I agree about Liqua French Pipe, it is a very nice tobacco.

Wingnuts Mochaccino

Its rare that i really dislike a Wingnuts liquid, but this stuff is awful. It seems to be the same coffee flavouring that is used in the TJuice Java liquid. Tastes like burned cardboard basically. On the inhale you get a slight chocolate/coffee flavour, but the exhale is just cardboard. Exhale is usually where i get most of the flavour.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭TonyFella

Just received suicide bunny mother's milk from esmokeireland and to be honest I was expecting more flavour from what I read but everyone's pallet isn't the same.
    The strawberry exhale is not there for me. Has anyone left this to breath for a while and tasted any improvement? Has anyone tried the wingnuts select range?

El toro cigerellos is now my all day vape and took a few liquids to find it. Just looking for something to vape when I want a break from cigerellos.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Got a 10ml bottle of VIVID golden tobacco in a garage the other day (yes garages are now selling egos and juice :O )last bottle in the shop so I had a google, couldn't find anyone other than the VIVID people selling it.
    Which is a shame because it's the exact same as Duma shag, I mean even down to the sting in your throat after smoking a rollie.
    Anyone coming from Drum to vaping will be stunned by how accurate this is. I predict an 'I can't believe it's not drum!' expression on their faces.

Yeah I did call it Duma, long time since I smoked the stuff and I'm old enough to think of it by it's old brand name.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭Ionised

tommy2bad wrote: »
    Yeah I did call it Duma, long time since I smoked the stuff and I'm old enough to think of it by it's old brand name.

Nice to know I'm not the only oldie who smoked Duma.

Think I'll stick my current all day vape of Bubbers Bounty though.

I will say..I don;y miss smoking now, but I do miss the pleasure of rolling my own. I reckon that's why I enjoy the whole 'faffing about' with rebuildables. Its the roll your own version of vaping.

Got a 10ml bottle of VIVID golden tobacco in a garage the other day
    Where did you acquire this wonderful elixir Tommy & how much was it pray tell? ;)

• Advertisement

MonstaMash wrote: »
    Where did you acquire this wonderful elixir Tommy & how much was it pray tell? ;)

Believe it or not the co-op garage in Callan, sorry it was the last bottle. They have some sweet flavors still and I might try one to see the quality.
    10 ml cost 6 yoyos, about the standard for shops that are just stocking it as a sideline.
    This is the stuff and sadly it's the only link I could find. Their might be a web address on the bottle but as I'm old I can't read anything that small.
    http://www.weldricks.co.uk/product/3856259_vivid-high-strength-e-liquid-golden-tobacco?source=bl
    And no it not american tobacco which to most people would imply marlys or camell, this is burly and Virginia blend just like Drum.

Finding that tobacco vape that just hits the spot is kinda like the holy grail for me...

I loved to smoke American Spirit rolling tobacco, I dig the whole ritual of rolling, roaching & smoking :D

I unashamedly like & will continue to enjoy the mental link I still have with the taste of tobacco & alcohol...

A roll up & a beer, a cigar & a whiskey...

I still inbibe in a vaping style, but no longer partake of tobacco, by choice...technically (NET's?) :D

This http://cloudhousevapor.com/cart.php?m=search_results&headerSearch=Y&search=the+duke
    goes with this http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/sierra-nevada-ruthless-rye-ipa/159987/ as naturally as http://www.houseofliquid.ie/product-p/chivalry-60ml-.htm goes with http://www.obrienswine.ie/spirits/redbreast-12-year-old-70cl.html...for me :D

I enjoy my vices, I accept the consequences of my actions without imposing my vices upon others & will continue to do so in a healthier, just as enjoyable fashion...

& yes, I have imbibed tonight...hic :D

Vive la revolutíon...hic

Night y'all, I'm out :o

Morto I tells ya :pac::pac::pac:

This is the stuff and sadly it's the only link I could find. Their might be a web address on the bottle but as I'm old I can't read anything that small.
    http://www.weldricks.co.uk/product/3856259_vivid-high-strength-e-liquid-golden-tobacco?source=bl
    And no it not american tobacco which to most people would imply marlys or camell, this is burly and Virginia blend just like Drum.
    Found them Tommy http://s373738804.websitehome.co.uk/vivid/shop/ ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭dePeatrick

Bargain Vapour Havana Cigar and it is just wholesome at the moment, did not expect a lot at that price but am amazed, and did not need steeping, I guess that is because they do not shift a whole lot of their stock.....

Just moved onto dual coils so going through fluid at a wicked rate so am happy to have found a vendor who can sell 100ml for around €14 I think.....very good price...:)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,430 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

18mg USA Mix from Nicofresh is my all day everyday vape. I love it.
    Also tried the banana flavour from Nicofresh. Tastes like crap tbh.

I've heard good things about RY4 so I may give that a go next time I put an order in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Got a 10ml bottle of VIVID golden tobacco in a garage the other day (yes garages are now selling egos and juice :O )last bottle in the shop so I had a google, couldn't find anyone other than the VIVID people selling it.
    Which is a shame because it's the exact same as Duma shag, I mean even down to the sting in your throat after smoking a rollie.
    Anyone coming from Drum to vaping will be stunned by how accurate this is. I predict an 'I can't believe it's not drum!' expression on their faces.

Where are you based? The newsagents in Donaghmede shopping centre sell vivid liquids

Im down in the sticks, nice to see juice turning up in newsagents and places like that.
    Shows how mainstream it's gotten.
    Ggot the berry blast today, again a good clean flavor, none of the cheap perfume thing going on. I guess this is a summer fruits flavour kinda like fruit shoots or ribenna. Strawberry and raspberry vibe of it.
    That was on my way to Waterford as I'd forgotten my juice leaving home so.......
    Into Vaporpall and got a bottle of Sweet Prudence. I gota say it was the packaging that attracted me but this is a fine juice. As you know I'm a fan of tobacco vapes and this is not a tobacco, if anything it's a candy flavour, sort of orange, vanilla toffee, gorgeous with a cup of coffe. Good mouth feel too, something that's lacking in a lot of juices. I'll be giving the other Halycon Haze juices a try, if their all this good they aare up their with the best. 13 euro for 20ml so a little over average but, the box makes it a special treat.
    blogger-image-260560843.jpg

Had a look on Vaporpal's site and I'm very tempted by "Earth Brother", sounds lovely. Anybody tried it before?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Picture the scene.

Hot afternoon drinking a cold beer by the pool, some nice hedonist music on the sound system and the nose buried in my next discworld novel.

What should I be vaping? Something tropical?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

Picture the scene.

Hot afternoon drinking a cold beer by the pool, some nice hedonist music on the sound system and the nose buried in my next discworld novel.

What should I be vaping? Something tropical?

If beer is involved it has to be cigarillos. Or maybe Eden seeing as it's sunny.

But it could be anything of course, whatever your current favourite is, that's the great thing about vaping you can change flavours according to what your taste buds are currently craving. It's like eating or drinking but without the bodily functions that come with them.

• Advertisement

Mount Baker Vapour 555 /12mg 50/50, has just the right amount of ashtray, a subtle sweetness & light caramel tones with a hint of nuttiness *4.5/5*

Mount Baker Vapour American Tobacco /12mg 50/50, has an authentic ‘tobacco leaf’ flavour, slightly sweet on the inhale, almost RY4ish in comparison, a very pleasant, very smooth & rewarding tobacco taste on the exhale *4/5*

Mount Baker Vapour RY4 /12mg 50/50, Caramel, vanilla & tobacco are all there in perfect measurement, it's just a little too sweet for my taste *3.5/5*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭cunnifferous

Got the Liqua french pipe 18mg. Not impressed at all. Good throat hit, and no horrible chemical tastes or anything, just think it has strong nutty/toffee popcorn taste to it that isin't my cup of tea.

Got the Liqua bright tobacco 12mg, a found it much nicer. Light, slighly peppery taste with very little sweetness or nuttyness that I fight in other tobacco flavours. Great all day vape.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭TonyFella

SnG Capone: really nice rum & tobacco liquid the tobacco/cigar is not over powering the rum is the strongest but just the right amount has a little sweetness to it. All day vape for myself. 5/5

SNG Milkshake: want a real strawberry milkshake without the sickly feeling this is it. Real strawberry milkshake that's it.
    5/5

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭accaguest

T Juice Vamp Vape.

Did it from concentrate at 20% in 70/30 and only 4 days steep so it might change but not what I expected at all.

Somebody brought back some American sweets when I was a kid - Hot Tomale or something - and it reminds me of that. Pepperminty as hell to me, really surprised. Weirdest juice I've ever had. Might leave it a few more days.

EDIT: I seem to be the only person that gets this flavour. Please do not heed my advice :)

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Gillian72

Has anyone tried "vMist Bubble Yum?" Is it nice? I've tried other vMist e-liquids before and it is a good quality e-liquid. I think I might try the "Bubble Yum," its sounds seriously yummy! :)

http://www.vapourpal.com/vmist-bubble-yum.html

Has anyone tried "Mustard Flavored E-liquid?" Is it nice? It sounds absolutely gross! Why? Oh why? would someone wanna smoke Mustard flavored e-liquid? Yuck! :(

http://www.zichhi.com/products/mustard-flavor-e-liquid-juice.html

I've been vapping the "Alternative Smoking, Black Cherry" flavored e-liquid. It is gorgeous! Its tastes like Cherry flavored Sherbert! Delicious! :)

https://www.facebook.com/SMOKDIFFERENT/photos/pb.478847122201490.-2207520000.1396655368./566175116802023/?type=3&theater

• Registered Users Posts: 6 D303

El Guapo! wrote: »
    18mg USA Mix from Nicofresh is my all day everyday vape. I love it.
    Also tried the banana flavour from Nicofresh. Tastes like crap tbh.

I've heard good things about RY4 so I may give that a go next time I put an order in.

I found nicofresh stuff to be quite boring, its a very synthetic type of flavour. For the price they charge (€6.04 for 10ml :eek:) for their liquid there is well better stuff out there.

Finally got around to ordering some "Frankenvape" - very nice, smooth juice. TH is good, loads of vapour. Usually with sweet or fruity juices I tend to feel a bit sickly if I vape 'em more than two hours, but suprisingly this one didn't. Which is a good thing too since I got a new 30ml bottle of Bubber's Bounty a few weeks back and no matter what it just tastes like biscuits. The label's different on it, so I have to wonder if they've changed the makeup of it or what. I have used the same setup as before, with a new coil. Thought the coil was a dud and popped in another new one - nope, still tastes like biscuits. Very disappointed since this used to be my all day vape, it went out of stock for a bit and I was really looking forward to it :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,906 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

I've been using Halcyon Hazes, Venus in Vapes for a few months now.
    Lovely complex vape, apple,aniseed etc.
    I highly recommend it.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Gillian72

Eff Four wrote: »
    Finally got around to ordering some "Frankenvape" - very nice, smooth juice. TH is good, loads of vapour. Usually with sweet or fruity juices I tend to feel a bit sickly if I vape 'em more than two hours, but suprisingly this one didn't. Which is a good thing too since I got a new 30ml bottle of Bubber's Bounty a few weeks back and no matter what it just tastes like biscuits. The label's different on it, so I have to wonder if they've changed the makeup of it or what. I have used the same setup as before, with a new coil. Thought the coil was a dud and popped in another new one - nope, still tastes like biscuits. Very disappointed since this used to be my all day vape, it went out of stock for a bit and I was really looking forward to it :rolleyes:

Frankenvape is yum! Its hard to get, so I always grab it when its in stock! :)

• Advertisement

Gillian72 wrote: »
    Frankenvape is yum! Its hard to get, so I always grab it when its in stock! :)

Yeah it seemed that way, thanks for recommending it though, was worth the wait! I have a 30ml bottle of "The Godfather" due to arrive tomorrow, can't wait to try it. I'm hoping it doesn't eat coils as fast as "Navy Cut" :pac:

Advertisement