Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Reviews - Liquid

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Gillian72

Hi Guys! :) I had a bad vapping week, my new clearomizers broke the day I got them, I bought new e-liquids, but didn't like them, coz I'm a fussy b!tch. :( I even had a cigarette yesterday coz I got so frustrated, but thankfully I'm back up and running with vapping equipment today! :)

I found my new favorite e-liquid today. The flavor is Black Cherry and the brand is "Alternative Smoking." Its an Italian brand, it comes in a fancy box, with instructions ans ingredient booklet, and the bottle has a glass dropper with rubber top. (you know the ones?)

The flavor is gorgeous, Blank Cherry on the inhale and kinda Cherry Sherbet on the exhale. Not too sweet, just right. Yummy! Has anyone else tried this brand before?

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=566175116802023&set=a.478887838864085.1073741831.478847122201490&type=3&theater

colly10 wrote: »
    I have a so called great candy floss liquid in the tank right now. Blue Raz by Pink Spot. It isn't great.

If you want something that tastes like a mix of hubba bubba and candy floss I'd recommend Heavens Candy by Mr Goodvape. It's probably my favourite liquid at the moment and the depth of flavour puts the rest to shame.
    Vaporium stock it, I guarentee you won't be disappointed

Hi Colly, :) Have you tried "Frankenvap?" They sell it at Vaporium, its gorgeous. I highly recommend it. I've been meaning to try out Heavens Candy by "Mr Goodvape" for ages. You recommend it? I'm just worried it will be too sweet?

EDIT..... Well, that was an impulse buy! I just ordered a bottle of Heavens Candy by "Mr Goodvape!" When I saw it in stock I grabbed it! I already got a yummy e-liquid today, I wonder will I be lucky for a second time today? And I'd sworn today that I'd never ever buy another e-liquid with out testing it first, but Colly, your description of Heavens Candy is sooooo good! I just couldn't resist! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭eirewhite

Gillian72 wrote: »
    Hi Guys! :) I had a bad vapping week, my new clearomizers broke the day I got them, I bought new e-liquids, but didn't like them, coz I'm a fussy b!tch. :( I even had a cigarette yesterday coz I got so frustrated, but thankfully I'm back up and running with vapping equipment today! :)

I found my new favorite e-liquid today. The flavor is Black Cherry and the brand is "Alternative Smoking." Its an Italian brand, it comes in a fancy box, with instructions ans ingredient booklet, and the bottle has a glass dropper with rubber top. (you know the ones?)

The flavor is gorgeous, Blank Cherry on the inhale and kinda Cherry Sherbet on the exhale. Not too sweet, just right. Yummy! Has anyone else tried this brand before?

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=566175116802023&set=a.478887838864085.1073741831.478847122201490&type=3&theater

I had a quick vape of that stuff last week. Tasted just like sambucca i thought! Great flavour def not an all day'er for me though. Dea make that juice. I got a bottle each of hazlenut and nemesi. There juices are really good i think!

Edit: i thought dea made it i could be wrong there lol. Did u buy it from the italian guys on mary st?

Hi Eirewhite! :) Yes, I bought the Black Cherry in SmokeDifferent, in the mall on Mary Street. They'd moved into a new shop unit since I was last down there before Christmas, the place looks great, real cosy and a nice atmosphere.

Did you see the little puppy? He was in the shop when I went in today. He is an English Bull Terrier pup, adorable little thing! I'd go into the shop just to see the puppy! I loveeeeeeeee dogs, I love all animals! I have recused so many pets, my house is like a zoo! :)

It's great being able to test the e-liquids before you buy them, that way you know exactly what your getting. I have countless bottles of unused e-liquid shoved in a press, e-liquids that I've bought on-line and didn't like, its so disappointing and such a waste of cash, but I am notoriously fussy when it comes to flavors. Today I swore that I'd never ever buy another e-liquid without testing it first, but then I saw Colly's earlier comment and then straight away, I ordered a bottle of Heavens Candy, on-line, without testing! So, fingers crossed!

I've never had sambucca (I know, I haven't lived! ;) ) is it cherry flavor? The two lads in Smokedifferent said that their favorite Alternative Smoking flavor is Virginia. I tried it and it was gorgeous too, but the Black Cherry blew me away, I find the flavor quite mild, but yummy. I love the fuzzy sherbet flavor on the exhale! :)

I tested the Dea when I was down there, they are lovely as well. I think Dea is an Italian brand as well, the Italians sure make good quality e-liquids!

Its a great buzz when you find a flavor that you like. I had a REALLY bad vapping day yesterday, so bad in-fact that I smoked one of my boyfriends cigarettes.... :( I was ready to throw my hat at vapping, I was just frustrated that my new clearomizers didn't work. I was having a little sulk and a sneaky cigarette! So, I'm glad that I found an e~liquid that I love today. YAY! :)

Ha nope didnt see the pup!! I ended up talking to them about football for ages haha.
    Ha sambuka how to describe it?? Eh i would say it tastes like liquorice and vodka!
    Yea tried the virginia very nice rolling tobbaco flavour! I have some of that ordered actually. Did you try the nemesi??
    Sorry to hear you had a bad day. Stick with it! I feel your pain though, i was on a nite out recently brought two egos out for handyness sake and both went dead on me! Ended up having 2 fags. Not too bad though im a month of them saturday and thats only 2 fags in a month and i had about 8 pints in me at the time hahaha.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭MonstaMash

eirewhite wrote: »
    Yea tried the virginia very nice rolling tobbaco flavour!
    Always on the lookout for nice rolly tobacco flavours ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭colly10

Hi Colly, :) Have you tried "Frankenvap?" They sell it at Vaporium, its gorgeous. I highly recommend it. I've been meaning to try out Heavens Candy by "Mr Goodvape" for ages. You recommend it? I'm just worried it will be too sweet?

EDIT..... Well, that was an impulse buy! I just ordered a bottle of Heavens Candy by "Mr Goodvape!" When I saw it in stock I grabbed it! I already got a yummy e-liquid today, I wonder will I be lucky for a second time today? And I'd sworn today that I'd never ever buy another e-liquid with out testing it first, but Colly, your description of Heavens Candy is sooooo good! I just couldn't resist! :)

It's definitely very sweet and I tend to get tired of sweet liquids quickly, I'm flying through a 30 ml bottle though and not getting tired of it. If you like hubba bubba I don't think it will be too sweet for you.

I haven't tried Frankenvape before but I heard its a great flavour, it's been on the list of liquid I'm waiting to see in stock (although I've heard it doesn't stay in stock for long)

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Eff Four

Recently bought 100ml of "RY4" from Bargain Vapour, and tried it tonight in a new iClear30s. Tastes just like the RYC9 from Esmoke. Very smokey, not too sure about the aftertaste. Bit disappointed tbh, I expected more sweetness to it. Like the sound of "Frankenvap" and "Heaven's Candy" though.

MonstaMash wrote: »
    Always on the lookout for nice rolly tobacco flavours ;)

Defo one to have in the arsenal :-D

Eirewhite, the pup is sooooo adorable, yeah its a real nice atmosphere in the SmokeDifferent, its real chilled out. I could stay there all day chatting and testing e-liquids. Wowzers, I didn't get a liquorice and vodka flavor from the Black Cherry, I got fizzy cherry sherbet! Tee~Hee! :) Its mad the way people get different tastes from e-liquids. I think I tried Nemesi, I tried loads of their liquids, but I can't remember which one Nemesi is though? I'll check it out next time I'm down, I'm gonna try my best to get into town every second week from now on. Your doing really well only having two cigarettes in a month, I'm off the cigarettes about six months. I was great for the first three months, but I've had a few slips recently. But thankfully I got good vapping stuff today, so no more dreaded cigarettes!

Hi MonstaMash! :) Yeah the Alternative Smoking, Virginia flavor is really nice. In-fact they have loads of tobacco flavors in SmokeDifferent. They have one called 5 Star, by VMist, that's really nice too, but they've loads of tobacco flavors. Its great that you can test them, otherwise its very hard to know whats what when choosing a tobacco flavors.

Hi Colly! :) Yeah Frankenvape is delicious! But it's often sold out, I keep my eye on Vaporium web site and when I see Frankenvape in stock I pounce! Its kiwi and marshmallow flavor, its even sounds yummy! :) I'm dying to try Heavens Candy, I ordered it about an hour ago, but its Thursday, so I'll have to wait till Monday before its delivered! I can't waittttttttt!!! :)

Hi Eff Four! :) Those 100ml bottles from Bargain Vapour are brilliant value. Its handy the way they sell the small tester bottles for only €1.99. I must order a few more flavors and try find something I nice, coz you can't go wrong with 100mls for only €13.99! :)

• Advertisement

Eirewhite, the pup is sooooo adorable, yeah its a real nice atmosphere in the SmokeDifferent, its real chilled out. I could stay there all day chatting and testing e-liquids. Wowzers, I didn't get a liquorice and vodka flavor from the Black Cherry, I got fizzy cherry sherbet! Tee~Hee! :) Its mad the way people get different tastes from e-liquids. I think I tried Nemesi, I tried loads of their liquids, but I can't remember which one Nemesi is though? I'll check it out next time I'm down, I'm gonna try my best to get into town every second week from now on. Your doing really well only having two cigarettes in a month, I'm off the cigarettes about six months. I was great for the first three months, but I've had a few slips recently. But thankfully I got good vapping stuff today, so no more dreaded cigarettes!

Wow thats a totally diff flavour haha! Yea its Great when u get good stuff alright!!

Has anyone tried 555 from mt baker vapour and what did they think??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭MonstaMash

Just received 10ml Wingnuts Premium Anto mix 12mg, not my usual type of vape but I'm broadening my horizons :)

Lovely flavours coming through, mild tobacco with hints of caramel & vanilla, nice throat hit, a little sweet on the after taste but not overbearingly so...I like :D

MonstaMash wrote: »
    Just received 10ml Wingnuts Premium Anto mix 12mg, not my usual type of vape but I'm broadening my horizons :)

Lovely flavours coming through, mild tobacco with hints of caramel & vanilla, nice throat hit, a little sweet on the after taste but not overbearingly so...I like :D

Might have to order some of this too. I keep trying to find a sweet tobacco juice but so have have had little sucess. Bubbers Bounty is still my all day vape, I'd like to have at least one other juice I could stand for more than two hours. RYC9 was all smoke and no sweetness, the RY4 from Bargain Vapour claimed vanilla and caramel but tasted exactly like the RYC9 but with a horrid aftertaste. The search continues ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

My main two are mom and pops five layer cake and wingnuts wibble, but, I often take an evod with wingnuts ecto fusion out with me.

It's a bit strong to vape all day, unless you like fruity alcopops type flavours, but I find it acts like a sorbet course. After five minutes gaping this, the taste buds are cleared and the dessert flavours I usually vape are a lot cleaner.

/Lloyd Grossman.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭iba

My main two are mom and pops five layer cake and wingnuts wibble, but, I often take an evod with wingnuts ecto fusion out with me.

It's a bit strong to vape all day, unless you like fruity alcopops type flavours, but I find it acts like a sorbet course. After five minutes gaping this, the taste buds are cleared and the dessert flavours I usually vape are a lot cleaner.

/Lloyd Grossman.

I like wingnuts wibble too. Will have to try the cake. You might like Anto's mix and Nut Juice too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

iba wrote: »
    I like wingnuts wibble too. Will have to try the cake. You might like Anto's mix and Nut Juice too.

Those two and bubbers bounty are high on my "to do" list.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,238 ✭✭✭Deank

Mt Baker Vapor - Hawk Sauce and Solar Flare, mmmmmmm. They take a week or so to deliver but there juice is yummy.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 robertstack

Is there really that much difference between juice? Im new to this and i dont understand the difference in price.
    Is it like wine, good and bad and cheap end dear?

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Nonamigo

Doughnut puncher by namberjuice. Absolute rubbish. Not a hint of a doughnut. Had to recoil my igo l and kfl+ twice as I thoight the taste was so wrong because of my builds even though other juices taste right. And at 10 euro for 15ml?- no thanks.
    Btw does anybody know of a good donut juice? I love wingnuts select chocolate donut but I love it fresh. And not so much after it is steeped for a couple of days. I guess I like that dough flavour more than a blend of dough and chocolate.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Is there really that much difference between juice? Im new to this and i dont understand the difference in price.
    Is it like wine, good and bad and cheap end dear?

Yeah, like wine, although the price difference between a 9/10 wine and a 10/10 wine would be much more excessive than the disparity between crap juice and excellent juice.

Dekang and Hangsen are the McDonalds and Burger King of ejuice.
    If you think those places do fine dining well, then knock yourself out on their juice equivalent.
    If you want delicious juice you either have to strike it lucky on the budget-brands or pay for the premium stuff.
    Most people have vastly differing tastes so of course it 's possible that you might pick a juice from a nicer brand that's worse or as bad as the cheap-stuff (for me that would be Mom&Pops Pchela's flavours - other people swear by them though!). There are plenty of brands occupying the middle-ground and a couple of juices from the skank brands that everyone says are good enough to vape... Best to ask.
    The Hangsen Irish Cream is apparently a bottled approximation of death.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 robertstack

Thanks grindle, starting to make sense to me now.

good way of putting it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

grindle wrote: »
    Dekang and Hangsen are the McDonalds and Burger King of ejuice.
    If you think those places do fine dining well, then knock yourself out on their juice equivalent.

Excellent analogy grindle, well said.

Robert, there is absolutely nothing wrong with "budget juice" but in time as your taste buds evolve, you may want to consider something with a little more "personality"

I began vaping Hangsen and Dekang and although one of the Hangsen flavours is still my daily vape, I do also treat myself to something special now and then.

HTH

• Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

Nonamigo wrote: »
    Doughnut puncher by namberjuice. Absolute rubbish. Not a hint of a doughnut. Had to recoil my igo l and kfl+ twice as I thoight the taste was so wrong because of my builds even though other juices taste right. And at 10 euro for 15ml?- no thanks.
    Btw does anybody know of a good donut juice? I love wingnuts select chocolate donut but I love it fresh. And not so much after it is steeped for a couple of days. I guess I like that dough flavour more than a blend of dough and chocolate.

Have some here, haven't tried it yet, hope I like it better than you did. BTW did you find that it was a very thick liquid? Vaping some at the mo and it is the thickest liquid I have come across.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Nonamigo

meoklmrk91 wrote: »
    Have some here, haven't tried it yet, hope I like it better than you did. BTW did you find that it was a very thick liquid? Vaping some at the mo and it is the thickest liquid I have come across.

Yep very thick. And not even close to donut:(

Anybody tried any of these from e-smokeireland.eu

Buds blend
    Banoffi
    Bounty hunter

Have an order in and mouth is watering in suspense :-P

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭platinums

Strawbery Milkshake - ESI ... my love affair continues.

Way too much coconut in it. Atleast thats what I've gotten from the last 3 bottles. The 2 I bought in August were delicious and had a great aroma of the strawberry now all i get is overpowering Coconut..

Its not my tastebuds either, I have 2 bottles of the originals from August, couple of drops left in them, still smelling amazing.

I keeps them so I can reminisce the good ol' days. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭iba

Buds blend
    Banoffi
    Bounty hunter

I had the banoffi before - did not like it so much, can not remember why though.

Buds blend
    Banoffi
    Bounty hunter

I couldn't stand the Banoffee, it smelled lovely but tasted like chemicals.

Basement Brew on ESI have put up a new juice this week, "Greedy Monkey". Got a bottle of it there two days ago and it's my new all day vape. Love it even more than Bubber's Bounty. It's nice and sweet but not sickeningly so, with a really pleasant banana aftertaste that doesn't overpower the tobacco flavours (which are very subtle). I'm not a fan of fruity liquids at all but this just ticks all the boxes :D

• Advertisement

Eff Four wrote: »
    I couldn't stand the Banoffee, it smelled lovely but tasted like chemicals.

Basement Brew on ESI have put up a new juice this week, "Greedy Monkey". Got a bottle of it there two days ago and it's my new all day vape. Love it even more than Bubber's Bounty. It's nice and sweet but not sickeningly so, with a really pleasant banana aftertaste that doesn't overpower the tobacco flavours (which are very subtle). I'm not a fan of fruity liquids at all but this just ticks all the boxes :D

Im really enjoying the banoffee. God i was looking at that cheekey monkey. What flavours are u getting just tobbaco and banana?

Advertisement