Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Reviews - Liquid

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

Trying some E-baron cinnamon cookie, thought I was going to love this one but im very underwhelmed, the cinnamon seems to be no existent making this a very mild vape, won't be buying this one again, really lacking in flavour.

On the other hand polished off a bottle of Pauls Kola Kubes not so long ago and it gets a big thumbs up from me!

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭robbie02

Tried Liqueen E Liquids from Thebestshop, tried blackcurrant and now trying sweet cheery, nice full flavour and big vape from it too. i think i want to try a tobacco one next i tried a couple and wasnt really impressed but i think the pipe tobaccos or cigar type one might get me

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

robbie02 wrote: »
    Tried Liqueen E Liquids from Thebestshop, tried blackcurrant and now trying sweet cheery, nice full flavour and big vape from it too. i think i want to try a tobacco one next i tried a couple and wasnt really impressed but i think the pipe tobaccos or cigar type one might get me

If you're not sure on it, you could do my method (what got me off the fags). Use cigarillos, and if you don't get enough kick out of it, throw some puros into your clearo. Puros is strong ****, and it was great being able to vary my vape like that.

jamie72 wrote: »
    If you're not sure on it, you could do my method (what got me off the fags). Use cigarillos, and if you don't get enough kick out of it, throw some puros into your clearo. Puros is strong ****, and it was great being able to vary my vape like that.

thanks i ll bear that in mind, i ordered a couple of sample liquids from houseofliquids yesterday The Cellar 'Chivalry' and another one i cant remember,Minoteur i think? i ll wait and see how i get on with them. i like the sound of them and their process of making their liquids

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭MonstaMash

thanks i ll bear that in mind, i ordered a couple of sample liquids from houseofliquids yesterday The Cellar 'Chivalry' and another one i cant remember,Minoteur i think? i ll wait and see how i get on with them. i like the sound of them and their process of making their liquids
    You will not be disappointed if a decent tobacco vape is what you're looking for.

Depending what you're vaping on, I find 'Chivalry' & 'Minotaur' especially heavy going on my coils.

• Advertisement

MonstaMash wrote: »
    You will not be disappointed if a decent tobacco vape is what you're looking for.

Depending what you're vaping on, I find 'Chivalry' & 'Minotaur' especially heavy going on my coils.

Your review of Chivalry enticed me to get them actually :) i am currently using a mini protank 2 with kanger evod bat, i ll just get a good supply of coils if it goes through them lively, hopefully i will like them and sure if i dont its all part of the fun of vaping anyway, trying out different liquids

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

Your review of Chivalry enticed me to get them actually :) i am currently using a mini protank 2 with kanger evod bat, i ll just get a good supply of coils if it goes through them lively, hopefully i will like them and sure if i dont its all part of the fun of vaping anyway, trying out different liquids

I can't use bottom coils, the vape is too cold for me. Just a thought while you're still experimenting!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭ardle1

Ok here's a link to everybody's new favourite liquid http://www.electronic-cigarette.ie/index.php?products=product&prod_id=313 I can give the usual basic review.... Good TH,billowing vapour, fruity taste but not overpowering with a slight tobacco,BH,Majory flavour<<if you can make sense off that.... Anyway great juice, value unquestionable with free shipping... Nuff Said... See you all in another few weeks!! maybe not, MAYBE this is the one!!!! ahhhhhhh vapouring you gotta love it:)

ok i ve tried House of Liquids Chiverly its fairly impressive alright, but is it nearly too good to be true? i mean i read that they are NET (naturally extracted tabacco) e liquids, : soaking tobacco leaves in liquids type method. Is this safe? i figure compared to cigerettes obviously its still alot safer but inhaling real tobacco no matter how little they re may be in this liquid, i m a bit concerned or maybe a little overcautious?

ok i ve tried House of Liquids Chiverly its fairly impressive alright, but is it nearly too good to be true? i mean i read that they are NET (naturally extracted tabacco) e liquids, : soaking tobacco leaves in liquids type method. Is this safe? i figure compared to cigerettes obviously its still alot safer but inhaling real tobacco no matter how little they re may be in this liquid, i m a bit concerned or maybe a little overcautious?
    Tobacco leaves contain nicotine, which in itself is a powerful neurotoxin.

Tobacco contains a higher concentration of nicotine than most other plants.

Unlike many other Solanaceae, of which the tobacco plant is a familly member, natural tobacco does not contain tropane alkaloids, which are often poisonous to humans and other animals.

It's the additives that the 'big tobacco giants' add to natural tobacco that is carcinogenic, the natural product is the lesser evil, so to speak.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

MonstaMash wrote: »
    Tobacco leaves contain nicotine, which in itself is a powerful neurotoxin.

Tobacco contains a higher concentration of nicotine than most other plants.

Unlike many other Solanaceae, of which the tobacco plant is a familly member, natural tobacco does not contain tropane alkaloids, which are often poisonous to humans and other animals.

It's the additives that the 'big tobacco giants' add to natural tobacco that is carcinogenic, the natural product is the lesser evil, so to speak.

Not to be to pedantic but it's the combustion that causes most of the carcinogens. Some are present in the leaf but most are produced by burning. Same with toast BBQ and frying.
    Dr. Farsalinos tested some steeped juices and didn't find anything to be concerned about in them (what he did find is another story) Higher levels of nitrosamine than manufactured juice but not at dangerous levels.
    I'm not sure the nic in extracted juices is from the tobacco leaves either, I don't think they get much by steeping and the nic is added in the base they steep in.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Toot 'in juices: Mystic menthol, 18mg

Which I bought here: http://www.ifancyone.com/Tootin-Mystic-Menthol-p/tootmysticmenthol30.htm

I saw Todd revive his old review on these and the menthol sounded 'cool' [groan ...] so thought I'd give it a try. I haven't ordered vape mail in a while, as I had a back up of juices to get through.

This menthol is really nice, not overpowering like a lot of them are, it's 'smooth' on the inhale [reminds me a little of one of the mint gums, the hard-coated kind, like extra maybe] and you get a lovely, subtle, cooling sensation on the exhale.

I vape it using an evod on the Vamo @ 8w. it may be stronger on your set up.

I got 18mg, and was a little worried, as I seem to be more comfortable with lower strengths lately. Pondered on 11mg, but then worried it wouldn't give enough of a kick :/ [first world probs eh?] - needn't have worried, 18 is just right on this one. As it's not overpowering, it actually feels a little lighter than 18, feels more like a 12 or so. The TH is there, but nowhere near harsh, it's enough to satisfy.

It's not cheap, and I'd suggest ordering a couple of juices in one go to get the most from the p&p [I got a bottle of Rainbow kick too, but not given it a good enough try to comment on yet]

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭Glenn220390

I'm looking to buy this e-liquid but it doesn't say the ratio of VG/PG has anyone had it before and knows what it is.
    http://www.bargainvapour.com/HS_Tab_Blended_100ml/p1274299_7912752.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

I'm looking to buy this e-liquid but it doesn't say the ratio of VG/PG has anyone had it before and knows what it is.
    http://www.bargainvapour.com/HS_Tab_Blended_100ml/p1274299_7912752.aspx

80/20 PG/VG as far as I know, and according to this site.
    http://www.eliquidworld.co.uk/Hangsen-Eliquid
    I dumped the bottles I had (it's OK they were empty) so cant check on the label.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Gillian72

Hi Guys! :) I haven't posted in a while, I hope everyone is keeping well.

Has anyone tried the Basement Brew "Bubbers Bounty" from esmokeireland? Is it nice?

I'm guessing it's meant to be similar to the "Bubba's Bounty" e-liquid made famous by Phil Busardo? I haven't tried it, but I've been dying to!

Anyway, I've just ordered a bottle of the "Bubbers Bounty" from esmokeireland, I'm looking forward to trying it. I have tried a new e-liquid in ages, (ages, meaning a whole three weeks *eeeek!*) I got tired of ordering things I didn't like. So, I've been sticking to the Wingnuts Select "Vanilla Custard" most of the time.

So, has anyone tried this Bubbers stuff? What's it like? It's supposed to be sweet tobacco, is that a good description? I'm excited to try something new, it's the little things in life...... :)

Gillian72 wrote: »

Has anyone tried the Basement Brew "Bubbers Bounty" from esmokeireland? Is it nice?

I'm guessing it's meant to be similar to the "Bubba's Bounty" e-liquid made famous by Phil Busardo? I haven't tried it, but I've been dying to!

Anyway, I've just ordered a bottle of the "Bubbers Bounty" from esmokeireland, I'm looking forward to trying it. I have tried a new e-liquid in ages, (ages, meaning a whole three weeks *eeeek!*) I got tired of ordering things I didn't like. So, I've been sticking to the Wingnuts Select "Vanilla Custard" most of the time.

So, has anyone tried this Bubbers stuff? What's it like? It's supposed to be sweet tobacco, is that a good description? I'm excited to try something new, it's the little things in life...... :)

I just bubbers for the first time on Friday, now I haven't had a chance to get stuck in properly since I have the flu but my first impressions were very good. I didn't get any tobacco at all at first, I got sort of a caramel, vanilla type thing and eventually I got the tobacco, it's very slight but it's there, it is certainly more of a dessert vape than a tobacco vape for me anyways.

Bubbers is definitely something that I have been looking for since I started vaping, I have never been a fan of tobacco juices. Everytime I go out I end up buying smokes, I'm fine the rest if the time but when I'm drinking its an issue and then I end up dying for about a week after with the flu. I'm going to bring some bubbers with me next time and I think it might just do the trick.

I got a fake Bobba's bounty from Alien vapor, didn't realise it was a fake until I mentioned it in the orders thread on here. Should have done that first I guess ... ooops. Looking around online it seems it's nothing like the original, though to me it smells like a very sweet, almost cookie-ish tobacco. I haven't vaped it yet, allowing it to steep a few days. I winder is it anything like the original at all?

Hey was just wondering if any of you guys had come across these flavour liquids, I either haven't come across them or the versions I found were crap.

Bubblegum.
    Candy Floss.
    I know that Dekang do these, I've tried them, I hate the, just like all other Dekang juices.

Peanut Butter Cups/ Reeses Pieces.
    One of my favourite ever sweets.

Some good pie liquids. Key Lime, Lemon Meringue, Namber has sorted me for Pecan.

A good Baileys cream would be nice as well.

Any recommendations, don't mind ordering from overseas either as long as the juices are worth it, thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

I haven't tried it, but iirc, Kix do a bubblegum flavour. You can get it in one of their shops, or order online.

I haven't tried that particular one, but thought their menthol and cola ones were pretty decent.

I ordered some liquids from here:

http://www.ifancyone.com/category-s/2305.htm

recently, and they're pretty decent. Not tried their bubblegum, but they do have one. Todd has reviewed it, it was his review on their liquids got me trying them - [the menthol and rainbow kick, both nice] - in the same review he says their bubblegum is just like the original hubba bubba,if that's what you're after?

My missus got a peanut butter and chocolate [spread] made by mom and pops called P-nut better cup. I'm not a fan personally, I like my peanut butter to have actual crunch! :) but i did try it, and it does scream PB, like the smooth Panda kind, with just a touch of nuttella/choc spread. She got that here:

http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/e-liquid/302-10ml-mom-and-pop-eliquid.html

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

I love pea nut better cup by mom and pops, but the best shop seem to be permanently out of stock. Newtella is nice as well.

E-smoke Ireland do a wingnuts whisky cream, which I presume is Bailey's like.

I haven't tried it, but iirc, Kix do a bubblegum flavour. You can get it in one of their shops, or order online.

I haven't tried that particular one, but thought their menthol and cola ones were pretty decent.

Cheers, will look into that.
    I ordered some liquids from here:

http://www.ifancyone.com/category-s/2305.htm

recently, and they're pretty decent. Not tried their bubblegum, but they do have one. Todd has reviewed it, it was his review on their liquids got me trying them - [the menthol and rainbow kick, both nice] - in the same review he says their bubblegum is just like the original hubba bubba,if that's what you're after?

My missus got a peanut butter and chocolate [spread] made by mom and pops called P-nut better cup. I'm not a fan personally, I like my peanut butter to have actual crunch! :) but i did try it, and it does scream PB, like the smooth Panda kind, with just a touch of nuttella/choc spread. She got that here:

http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/e-liquid/302-10ml-mom-and-pop-eliquid.html

Hubba Bubba is exactly what I am after. Watched the review, will be putting in an order, looks like a nice line of decent liquid.

Didn't know mom and pops did peanut butter cups as ESI don't have it. I will give it a go, Mom and Pops has let me down a lot though, only ever had one flavour I liked and that was the first I ever vaped, their version of an ry4 I think. A lot of people really seem to love Pchelas poison and 5 layer, god I thought they were both rank tbh. So I hope they don't let me down.
    I love pea nut better cup by mom and pops, but the best shop seem to be permanently out of stock. Newtella is nice as well.

Seems to be in stock in everything but 10mg at the moment. Will order Newtella too, never knew Mom and Pops did that either, sounds yum.

As for the Wingnuts whiskey cream, I got it in the sampler pack I got when I started out, I love the Wingnuts range but I didn't like it at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭eirewhite

meoklmrk91 wrote: »
    Hey was just wondering if any of you guys had come across these flavour liquids, I either haven't come across them or the versions I found were crap.

Bubblegum.
    Candy Floss.
    I know that Dekang do these, I've tried them, I hate the, just like all other Dekang juices.

Peanut Butter Cups/ Reeses Pieces.
    One of my favourite ever sweets.

Some good pie liquids. Key Lime, Lemon Meringue, Namber has sorted me for Pecan.

A good Baileys cream would be nice as well.

Any recommendations, don't mind ordering from overseas either as long as the juices are worth it, thanks.

Healthier smoker do an irish cream, tastes pretty close to baileys to me, only thing i didnt like about it was it sort of tasted a bit sharp, or thin if you get me. I was hoping it would be a real thick heavy vg type vape. Mind you i dont know what the pg vg ratio was. The flavour was bang on though. You just gave me an idea actually! I might get a 24mg bottle of this and dilute it with vg!

They also do a bubble gum i believe, although ive not tried it. I thought their red bull tasted like hubba bubba if that helps!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

T-juice bubblegun.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭iba

I did the whiskey cream before and everyone said that it smelled like curry.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Eff Four

I've been vaping Bubber's Bounty for nearly 2 weeks now (well, apart from the odd bit of menthol and Swedish fish when I fancy something sweeter). I find it very pleasant, it was the juice that finally got me off the fags, so I guess I'm a bit biased. It's not what I'd call tobacco-ey, but it's certainly not too sweet. Smells a bit nutty but doesn't taste it, very subtle. It goes great with a cuppa, on it's own, or after eating. My house smells great too. I'd recommend it.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Nolls14

Hi Gillian.. I just got some myself yesterday and I must say I like it!.. I get notes of cookies, butter and coconut..No tobacco noticeable at all for me. I haven't tried Bobas Bounty so I can't really compare. Though I'm really terrible at describing flavours lol. A really nice flavour straight out of the bottle. Maybe it changes with a bit of a steep..I don't know but it's pretty good. I think it's great with a cup of tea too. And I'm really fussy ..
    :D

Anyone tried the World Leaf Tobacco?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭colly10

meoklmrk91 wrote: »

Bubblegum.
    Candy Floss.

I have a so called great candy floss liquid in the tank right now. Blue Raz by Pink Spot. It isn't great.

If you want something that tastes like a mix of hubba bubba and candy floss I'd recommend Heavens Candy by Mr Goodvape. It's probably my favourite liquid at the moment and the depth of flavour puts the rest to shame.
    Vaporium stock it, I guarentee you won't be disappointed

• Advertisement

colly10 wrote: »
    I have a so called great candy floss liquid in the tank right now. Blue Raz by Pink Spot. It isn't great.

If you want something that tastes like a mix of hubba bubba and candy floss I'd recommend Heavens Candy by Mr Goodvape. It's probably my favourite liquid at the moment and the depth of flavour puts the rest to shame.
    Vaporium stock it, I guarentee you won't be disappointed

Thanks colly I'll put it on my vaporium list, so many great liquids to try, now if only my bank account would co-operate then all would be well. It sounds great anyway, have only tried one other mr. Goodvape and that was moon sugar, lovely stuff, not sure if it is a regular vape for me though, but you can easily tell the quality of the juices.

Advertisement