Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Reviews - Liquid

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭krissovo

Red cola tastes like lidl cola without the horrible after taste but strangely addictive.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Happy to say I've no idea what Lidil cola tastes like.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

if I had to guess, it tastes just like coca cola with the red label removed from the bottle :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Tastes more like a traditional cola flavour, like the Marks and Spencer's stuff. Or that Lucozade cola.

Not all taste preferences come down to people being duped.

Between a €20 champagne and a €150 champagne - a bit of duping.
    Between Hock and a bottle of... Jacob's Hill, even?
    No duping, one tastes like a wine, the other's a... Bastardised grape lemonade.
    (I say that unsniffily, I have fond memories of Hock. Oh for the days of three bottles of wine for a tenner! Sweet delicious grape-ade.)

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

tommy2bad wrote: »
    Happy to say I've no idea what Lidil cola tastes like.

Maybe if you take the silver spoon out for a second :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

jamie72 wrote: »
    Maybe if you take the silver spoon out for a second :p

Oh god, did it come across like that!
    Never get past the man aisle when I go in so don't go in often. Already too many tools I cant use.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭kiffy

eeloe wrote: »
    Yep, Red Cola and White coffee are the two best Dekang liquids, IMO!
    Those are the 2 I have preferred (Dekang) in my quest for an all day vape, though neither would be an all day vape for me, ok for a change though.

Got one of their (TBS) premium liquids today, the Irish cream (19mg) and it is bloody lovely, nicest vape I have had so far, will be ordering much more of that next week or maybe tmoz for the weekend, they also threw in a bottle of Apple pie (19mg ;)) will try that when my new mini Nova (TBS) is empty, and that won't be long tonight as I'm vaping the Irish cream like b jesus :) pity they don't come in 30ml or 50ml bottles though only 10ml.

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

Highbrow strawberry Lemonade.
    Great taste like them chews with the fizzy powder in, yet not over bearing 9/10

Highbrow Cinnamon.
    Very nice it has a nice sweet start with a hint of hot at the end 7/10

Dekang Strawberry cheesecake.
    Tastes like Strawberry cheesecake amazing, its a to much for an all day but makes a nice treat. 8/10

Liqua french pipe Tobacco
    its just like your smoking a pipe nasty after taste and all 6/10

Halo Mint chocolate
    nasty very strong had to wash everything abut three times to remove that nasty taste 1/10

Dakang coffee
    Nice just like fresh pot of home brewed coffee, don't see my self using it much, just as soon make a real coffee. 5/10

e-cigshop own brand Green tea
    its a bit like feet but not in a bad way anyway green tea tastes a bit like that to me anyway. its an interesting flavour inoffensive and worth a shot 6/10

e-cigshop own brand Morning Rain
    interesting pleasant flavour that I cannot describe will buy again. 8/10

e-cigshop own brand Melon
    Very nice a subtle melon fresh flavour and good throat hit 9/10

Libeero Realis
    tastes a-lot like a mild slightly sweet cigarette, recommended for beginners as its easy to get on with 7/10

Liqua Cherry
    Artificial cherry flavour a bet to strong for me, I have however found a use for it taking the edge of some of the stronger tobacco flavours I've tried 4/10

Liqua Apple
    Artificial apple flavour a bet to strong for me, I have however found a use for it taking the edge of some of the stronger tobacco flavours I've tried 4/10

DeKang Apple
    A nice mellow apple flavour, not my cup of tea but would have no bother vaping it 6/10

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Anyone

Wingnuts Swedish Fish- Picked up some of this today, and well finally I have found a non tabacco flavoured liquid I like. What a weird,nice morish taste. It tastes ot fruit, but sweets fruit instead of fruit fruit.

Only downside is the odour of it, not sure I'll be able to vape it indoors in work, even though its a pleasant enough odour, its still an odour.

Anyone wrote: »
    Only downside is the odour of it, not sure I'll be able to vape it indoors in work, even though its a pleasant enough odour, its still an odour.

When I go into the office my colleagues love it! :D They give out my daily vape is not as nice.

• Advertisement

Anyone wrote: »
    Wingnuts Swedish Fish- Picked up some of this today, and well finally I have found a non tabacco flavoured liquid I like. What a weird,nice morish taste. It tastes ot fruit, but sweets fruit instead of fruit fruit.

Yup on this now myself, just not sure if I should keep using it all day as I don't want to ruin it.

Sweedish fish started giving me headaches (?). I'm back on my trusty all day vape, Orange ice pop now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Tried Whiskey Cream from ESI. Pretty genuine taste actually but too strong in taste for me.

Apple Sin from ESI. This is more to my particular taste. I get both apple and cinnamon (I think) coming through. Kind of reminds me of a Dentyne chewing gum.

Both juices are 12mg which is higher than my normal 8/9 mg though. Pity there's not a 5/6 mg option out there with juices actually.

Anyone have any recommendations for a Christmas juice, gluhwein or a nice spicey one to get me in the mood.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

Quick review on the pipiesauce "long bottom leaf"

Initially it reminds me of an RY4 but on steroids.

Its a high VG mix so plenty of vapour but obviously the throathit suffers a bit, this doesn't bother me but if your looking for a juice that kicks you in the back of the throat then you'd probably want to up the nic content to get it.

On the inhale i get a smokey, fruity flavor with hints of citrus & a subtle sweetness.
    Exhaling its all about the tobacco, its dark and complex with plenty going on but very well balanced.

Normally i'm not the biggest fan of tobacco juices but this is fantastic, Definitely one to try

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭donkey oatey

Highbrow vapour "Heavenly Macaroon" 12mg
    It's sweet and there's a fresh as in not dried coconut or artificial coconut taste somehow. I've been trying to find a liquid that works with coffee and this is it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

I got some of the new Premium Liquid range by TBS. I got Strawberry 12mg and I have to say that I'm very impressed with it. I can taste real strawberry juice from it and the vapour is very good too. Pleasantly surprised.

http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/e-liquid/176-tbs-premium-eliquid.html

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭donkey oatey

I forgot to say that I got the Heavenly Macaroon from e-smokeireland.eu

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

Have just tasted my first taste of Maeve from the white label range from e-cigshop. Its still as delicious as it was when my stock ran out of it 3 days ago :D

Have just tasted my first taste of Maeve from the white label range from e-cigshop. Its still as delicious as it was when my stock ran out of it 3 days ago :D

Good to know, I need to order Cu Chulainn soon. Down to a 150mls ;)

• Advertisement

t-juice USA Reds from ezsmoke.ie

kind of reminds me of the t-juice eastern blend.. not exactly a milder flavour but less "eastern".... it seems to have a fruity angle going on too. I wouldn't say it's any particular fruit, or even that it has fruit flavour in it... but it just has that tobacco+fruit kinda vibe going on. i get like.. 95% tobacco 5% fruity vibe.. I never really taste the fruit, but it's just there in the background on the exhale.

lovely mild flavoured tobacco anyway, bright where the cubana is dark.

t-juice Ice Queen from ezsmoke.ie

it's basically the primo verda with some menthol crystals in it. can't say much else, if tobacco and menthol appeals to you this is something to try out. Can't say I like the idea of pairing those flavours but I've been happily vaping this, gives the primo verda an extra kick. not that it needs it. like all the other t-juice juices i've tried it's an impressive one, but I don't see myself ever ordering it unless the prima verda is out of stock.

--edit

that last sentence may have been wrong. been vaping this more as the day went on and the cooling sensation of the menthol crystals is making it more of a "smokey" experience. while i still prefer the flavour of the prima verda on its own, the added menthol crystals improve the overall juice. I can see this being a favourite for when out drinking.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Highbrowvapor Vanilla Bourbon Bean 12mg strength
    In eBaron spiral on a freshly charged Ego twist at 4.0.
    Purchased from ESI.

Vapor: Fair amount of vapor, not full or thick by any stretch of the imagination, but it produces enough.

Flavour: Very nice, delicate vanilla flavour, touted as subtle on the site, but definatly present, just not as 'in your face' as other vanilla based flavours. sweet and smooth...pleasant.

Throat Hit: Not a huge TH from this one, gives a slight tingly sensation, similar to Strawberry Lemonade or Chai Tea from the same range, but not as strong.

Verdict: Will happily vape away on this when I fancy a change to the usual tobacco flavours I'm vaping, after the 30ml is gone, I might search for another to try. [7/10]

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Dean_Mc

PipeSauce, Sweet Georgia Peach (18mg)

Vapour: Plums of the stuff.

TH: Quite strong although this may be my adjustment from 12 to 18.

Inhale: lovely stewed peach notes intertwined with a full bodied tobacco body.

Exhale: All tobaco, very rich, like a good pipe tobaco.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 prudentkelly

blue mist - Menthol 12 - great strong taste, with a slight touch of sweetness (my favorite so far)

red bull form dekang, nice and well reflects the real red bull taste but to strong taste for me and has such a chemical aftertaste

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

red bull form dekang, nice and well reflects the real red bull taste but to strong taste for me and has such a chemical aftertaste

I've tried (started on) the SC and the DK Tab (Blend) now and find the same with the aftertaste... something doesn't sit right from those juices with me. There's a really unpleasant flavour in the mix there.

I'm sure some people are used to it and even like it after a while, but with so many other juices which are admittedly more expensive, but very more-ish out of the gate, I don't think I will be buying anymore Dekang.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 prudentkelly

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,718 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

Do you only shop @ e-smoke.ie Kelly?

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Bubba9

Probably a spammer but 10/10 for effort and persistence

wingnuts mint sweeties - e-smokeireland.eu

tastes just like trebor XXX mints

that is all

****ing awesome

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 298 ✭✭Tony Soprano.

Vaping a divine juice atm, and don't know what it is. Filled it up last night while I was drunk. It's from the Wingnuts sample pack. I'll report back when I know.

Advertisement