Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to Buy (including discount codes) & other links

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 iwantadonkey

I started with the CE4 twin kit from Vaperus.
    I picked it because I didn't want to spent too much money with out being sure I was going to stick to vaping after a bad experience a few years ago. (also because it comes in different colours:o)

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭MaryK666

jmi59 wrote: »
    Hi all

Can anybody recommend a good vapour product for a new user, Would like to use one that will help me stop smoking, but works as nicotine replacement and is as good an alternative to the real thing.

Thanks

This seems to be a reasonably good, decently priced starer kit.

I've only been vaping since Feb this year but haven't had a cigarette since the 19th of Feb.
    I used to smoke 30 or more rollies a day and I started with an eGo-W, which I hated, but have moved on to using a Kanger T3 clearo with an 1100 mAh battery and 24mg strength liquid which has kept me off the cigs since then.
    The Kanger holds 3mls of liquid which is enough to see me through a 12 hour shift at work without having to refill it and the battery lasts through a shift without having to change or charge it.
    My set-up feels like smoking, which was a big thing for me. I get clouds of vapour, a good throat hit and I get the nicotine I need from the 24mg liquid.
    I started off on tobacco flavoured liquids but found that I didn't like the taste so I'm currently vaping chocolate/coffee/caramel flavours which I can happily vape all day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Anybody know if any of the Irish vendors stock sera wool? I've been using the aquarium filters but tried a bit if sera from VA earlier and it gives a cleaner flavour.....I think.....

I could buy it from VA but it costs a couple of euro for A4 sized sheets but I'm not paying the 15 euro DHL thing that they have going on for a few euro of goods.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

Anybody know if any of the Irish vendors stock sera wool? I've been using the aquarium filters but tried a bit if sera from VA earlier and it gives a cleaner flavour.....I think.....

I could buy it from VA but it costs a couple of euro for A4 sized sheets but I'm not paying the 15 euro DHL thing that they have going on for a few euro of goods.....
    Pm me your address and ill send you some.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Thanks Chromie but I actually found some in an envelope that I received from ESI with the A7-oid a while back so I'm okay.

Cheers though anyway!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭ardle1

Hi,,anyone try www.cigabuy.com ? Got a feeling it's a subsidiary of www.tinydeal.com,,,I would say tinydeal got completely overwhelmed with requests for vapour products and concidering that they deal in 1000s of other products,they decided to open a seperate shop for vapour products alone.... Anyway I would have no problem in dealing with them what so ever,,I've had numerous dealings with tinydeal over the last couple of years,including lots of electronic cig products and e-liquid,,,so if you have a little patience (plan in advance)and don't mind waiting a couple of weeks for your product,,, I reckon cigabuy won't be beaten!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

ardle1 wrote: »
    Hi,,anyone try www.cigabuy.com ? Got a feeling it's a subsidiary of www.tinydeal.com,,,I would say tinydeal got completely overwhelmed with requests for vapour products and concidering that they deal in 1000s of other products,they decided to open a seperate shop for vapour products alone.... Anyway I would have no problem in dealing with them what so ever,,I've had numerous dealings with tinydeal over the last couple of years,including lots of electronic cig products and e-liquid,,,so if you have a little patience (plan in advance)and don't mind waiting a couple of weeks for your product,,, I reckon cigabuy won't be beaten!!

What's the story with all the commas if you don't mind me asking?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭ardle1

rickyjb wrote: »
    What's the story with all the commas if you don't mind me asking?:)

no I dont mind you asking every day is a school day eh i dont really kno m8 you'd need to ask some of my old teachers something to do with the English language but then again I could be wrong forgive me if I am I'll try and cut down on commas in future it's just when you read this you will come up with the answer your self I'm trying to tell you in a respectable way ok thank you:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

no I dont mind you asking every day is a school day eh i dont really kno m8 you'd need to ask some of my old teachers something to do with the English language but then again I could be wrong forgive me if I am I'll try and cut down on commas in future it's just when you read this you will come up with the answer your self I'm trying to tell you in a respectable way ok thank you:rolleyes:

Maybe you should go back to the commas actually, I got a bit dizzy reading that sentence:pac:

(Just kidding)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

Anyone know if its possible to buy the plastic tank part of a vivi nova tank? if needs be i'll buy a new one but if possible i'll buy the plastic tank part alone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Vaperus

yeah it is

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

Anyone know if its possible to buy the plastic tank part of a vivi nova tank? if needs be i'll buy a new one but if possible i'll buy the plastic tank part alone.

http://www.vaperus.ie/vision/239-nova-tube.html#/colour-black/material-plastic/size-3_5ml

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Rattleshakes

Some funky lookin gear on that site.Me is tempted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Anyone

Didint realise e-smokeireland would be closed for a few weeks, and went to order last night. Panic!! Down to around 15ml of Cigarillos. Anyway, went onto House of Liquids site and placed an order. Has anybody any experience on their delivery times? Also I ordered some of their samples so should be interesting to try them

Anyone wrote: »
    Didint realise e-smokeireland would be closed for a few weeks, and went to order last night. Panic!! Down to around 15ml of Cigarillos. Anyway, went onto House of Liquids site and placed an order. Has anybody any experience on their delivery times? Also I ordered some of their samples so should be interesting to try them

Haven't ordered from HOL myself but soon will be.Running dangerously low on VP and here was me thinking I was pretty sorted when it came to my juice collection -complacency and vaping,a partnership prone to failure!
    A few of the lads/lassies on here have ordered from them,so I'm sure they'll let you know.

Well, I got an email saying they had been dispatched and I have a tracking number. I wasnt even sure where they were coming from but its the UK, so I am expecting 2-3 days.

Really looking forward to trying the samples I ordered. Ordered 10ml of:

http://www.houseofliquid.com/product-p/eb-02.htm
    and
    http://www.houseofliquid.com/product-p/eb-01.htm

Anyone wrote: »
    Well, I got an email saying they had been dispatched and I have a tracking number. I wasnt even sure where they were coming from but its the UK, so I am expecting 2-3 days.

Really looking forward to trying the samples I ordered. Ordered 10ml of:

http://www.houseofliquid.com/product-p/eb-02.htm
    and
    http://www.houseofliquid.com/product-p/eb-01.htm

Will you let me know how you get on with the Brasileiro?Definitely one I'd like to try.

Will you let me know how you get on with the Brasileiro?Definitely one I'd like to try.

Yeah, will do.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

the brasiliero is very nice
    i didnt get much tobacco from it at all, more of a coffee vape but was a lovely juice

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Vaperus

Welcome Back Sir Digby

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

Vaperus wrote: »
    Welcome Back Sir Digby

Sir who?

the brasiliero is very nice
    i didnt get much tobacco from it at all, more of a coffee vape but was a lovely juice

Cheers Digby and welcome back.Its odd,I seem to be on this coffee juice buzz at the moment,think I've about 3 on the go and yet I hardly ever drink the stuff.Tis a crazy,crazy life I lead.

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

That Irish Vapers / White Label - Oisin juice (from ecigshop now) is a really nice coffee kind of flavour. When I initially tried it I liked it and thought mmm coffee, the smell was very nice too. I've tried a few times before coffee flavours... wasn't that mad about them, but quite liked this one. It was in the Pass the Parcel juice bundle, was nice. http://youtu.be/om0P7SZbi9Y?t=2m5s

Cheers Digby and welcome back.Its odd,I seem to be on this coffee juice buzz at the moment,think I've about 3 on the go and yet I hardly ever drink the stuff.Tis a crazy,crazy life I lead.

try the highbrow vapours cappucino diablo.. it's heavenly

liqua coffee is pretty nice too

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭redkid

Vaperus wrote: »
    Welcome Back Sir Digby

Ah the great Sir Digby iv heard everyone speak of, good to finally meet you :)

*gives the carlow salute*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Full moon there...

WB.

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭redkid

*gives the carlow salute*

Where abouts in 'Carla' are ya from.?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Is Carlow big enough to be from a certain part?

Pretty sure if you asked him to wave you'd see him.

Advertisement