Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to Buy (including discount codes) & other links

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Gillian72

csi vegas wrote: »
    Yes, Tee~Hee - we will see! :)

Yes Mr. (or Ms.) Crime Scene Investigator! ;) I'll come to you with all my stupid beginner questions! :P

Although I have picked up a fair bit in the last week. I watched loads of vids on You Tube and I've been asking a lot of questions on BL and ECF. There are some really good threads here on Boards.ie, so I'm gonna read through them before I ask any questions.

This day last week I didn't even know what a tank was and by Thursday I was able to go on-line and order 2 pink Kanger MT3 tanks. So slowly but surely I'm picking it up.

Later Gator! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

Plot twist.

Smoke different and gillian72 = grindle.

jamie72 wrote: »
    Plot twist.

What is Grindle?

Are trying to imply that I am connected to the shop in Marys Street just because I said that it was a good shop?

Well if that is what you are saying then you are wrong. I hope your just having a joke, surly no one would waste their time over thinking stupid things like that?! :rolleyes:

I was directed to these threads on Boards.ie by a guy I know on a UK forum (BL) He introduced me to e-cig and I came here to talk to Irish vapors. Simple as....

Happy vaping! Relax and don't over-think such trivial things.

BTW I do wish the two lads in the shop in Marys Street the best of luck. This is a thread about "Where to buy...." and I would recommend that shop to everyone. I would also recommend the on-line e-cig site based in Palmerstown in Dublin. (I think its called ecigireland.eu ? ) If I come across any other good e-cig shop/on-line stores then I will let you guys know. There is another e-cig shop on Lower Gardener Street, but I haven't checked that out yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Grindle is one of the vaping guru's in the forum, more like THE expert actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

Grindle is one of the vaping guru's in the forum, more like THE expert actually.

Since Sir Digby's departure I think that's true to say.

"What is Grindle", lol:pac: Well I'm straight off to Mary's Street...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

jamie72 wrote: »
    Plot twist.

Says YOU!

Hrrrmmm, let me Dan Brown this for a second...

Gillian72...

Jamie72...

I dunno... There's something fishy there... Can't quite put my fi72nger on it...

Hahahahhaha! *dilettante residentiam*

Anyway, I don't think Gillian is related, but if that was a friend of Smoke Different (unlikely!) that answered your question using their business name, they should be pissed off and defriending because it gives them a bad name on this forum. They'll do well either way, but... I won't be mentioning them if anyone asks.
    rickyjb wrote: »
    Since Sir Digby's departure I think that's true to say.
    Digby's back ages, he just hasn't posted much since he simplified his setup.
    Still my hero...

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭csi vegas

Gillian72 wrote: »

...in a while, crocodile!... :)

WELCOME to the wonderful and oft' weird world of vaping!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvLUqUAO_8hq4oQsDovysDSD8UeC07BeMIfQp1VI57Vny2DdlL

It's one of those
    rsz_19142.png

Bravo and Rather! *clap clap*

Welcome! Welcome! Ask me anything! just not how much sleep I've had...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

grindle wrote: »

Digby's back ages, he just hasn't posted much since he simplified his setup.
    Still my hero...

ive been busy trying to perfect octo coil setups in my a7 with the pubic hair of japanese pop stars

What's the resistance per pubic centimetre?

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

Edison experimented with human hair and to a greater extent horse hair when developing the lightbulb.

Conclusion: digby is about to discover something MASSIVE in the world of vaping and Japanese pop stars pubic hair will be worth more than it already costs on ebay.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Hangsen Tuna is supposed to be the juice of choice when using Japanese popstar pubic hair.

michael-scott-disgusted.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭Ionised

Dammit...where did you get that video of me trying 'Swedish Fish' ?

Anyway, I don't think Gillian is related, but if that was a friend of Smoke Different (unlikely!) that answered your question using their business name, they should be pissed off and defriending because it gives them a bad name on this forum. They'll do well either way, but... I won't be mentioning them if anyone asks.

QUOTE]

Hi Grindle & everyone else. :) I am new to these vaping threads and I respect the fact that people here been using these threads a lot longer and you guys are entitled to enforuce rules as you see fit. But the one strike and your out rule seems very harsh.

I can't help feeling some what responsible for what happened seen as I asked if anyone knew of a shop in Dublin city center where I could buy e-liquid. The person who answered just told me where I'd find such a shop. They answered my question, nothing more. I had been off the cigs for 4 days, if I hadn't found a shop selling e-liquid then I would have gone back on the cigs over the weekend coz the liquid I had tasted like air freshner. So I am very thankful that I found that shop and stayed off the cigs. Surely thats the main thing?

I totally understand why you guys don't want shops/site self promoting on these threads. If they did the threads would turn into one big advertisment. But surly there is room for one small mistake? People often post before they have read the rules. It can be totally accidental.

I read a lot of e-book and I often use the Amazon forums. At one stage the threads were flooded with Authors self promoting, it all got a bit much. So Amazon banned self promo. But now and then you still get the odd author who doesn't know this, but once things are explained to them they understand and they stop self promotion their books.

I would hate to think that me asking about a shop would damage the lads business in Mary Street. They are two young guys trying to earn a living, the shop is brand new and I'm sure it must be very tough starting off a new business, especially nowadays. As we are all vapors I think we should be supporting these two guys, not condemning them.

I told the guys in the shop that I heard about them on Boards.ie and they seemed honestly suprised, they were actually delighted the word was spreading. In fact they logged onto Boards.ie while I was in the shop to see what was been said. I reckon it was one of their mates or family members posting on here. They were probably trying to help the lads along with their new business.

Either way I'm new here, so who am I to say how you guys run the show. But I think you should all give these two young guys a chance. After all where else in Dublin City Center can you sit in a nice big arm chair while you test every e-liquid that they have in the shop?!

Well thats just my two cents worth. I just came here coz I'm new to vaping and I've a lot to learn. There is great info on these threads, so I'm delighted to have found them. These threads have already saved me from going back on the cigs! :)

We'd prefer if vendors could participate more freely, maybe have an 'Offers/New Items' thread, but it's against the boards rules (unless the vendors want to pay for their own hosted forum). We get a vendor spamming every couple of months so I tend to lash out when it happens, especially when they're trying to overcharge people.

You make good points though, so I won't hold anything against them. Their friend is a div. Starting an account using their name was reeeeeeeeally silly.

You should tell them about the 'Irish Vaping' and 'Vaping Ireland' FB groups, vendors are allowed there (within reason - try not to spam or bump ten million of their own posts a day...use common sense). Bound to be a good few Dubs who'd want to know about it.

I understand only too well how self promo can escalate, the Amazon book forums became a nightmare. But people can somettimes make an honest mistake.

I must look for that vaping group on Facebook. I did a few seaches on Facebook for vaping and nothing much came up. I'll have another look.

Thank you! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

Gillian72 wrote: »
    I understand only too well how self promo can escalate, the Amazon book forums became a nightmare. But people can somettimes make an honest mistake.

I must look for that vaping group on Facebook. I did a few seaches on Facebook for vaping and nothing much came up. I'll have another look.

Thank you! :)

This is one of them https://www.facebook.com/groups/VapingIreland/
    Tell your friends to introduce themselves and tell us a little about their business, new members and vendors are always welcome :)

The guys in the shop are not exactly my friend's, but since yesterday I guess I'm one of their customers.

I've sent a request to the FB group, thanks for the info. I'll mention the FB group to the 2 lads in the shop the next time I do business them.

Thank you. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

Anybody tried this shop http://vaporise.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

The e-smokeireland.eu discount codes 'boards' is now worth 12.5% off until Sunday :)

Edit: Boom! (iggy :P)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

e smoke Ireland discount is 12.5% using 'boards' til Sunday to celebrate good weather

Edit- beaten to it

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭DublinCJM

Lost one of my ego-twists the other day so decided to buy another starter kit from ESI, as I wanted a spare charger for work, and 3 batteries seemed handy too.

Anyway, as well as the 12.5% discount, and the wingnuts 25ml sample pack of liquids, it came with a free 30ml Mom and Pops liquid too.

Great value for €49 or €53 as I upgraded to the 900mah batteries!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭quintron

DublinCJM wrote: »
    the wingnuts 25ml sample pack of liquids
    It always shows the 5x5ml wingnuts as out of stock for me. Has done for the past couple of months. :confused:

Theŷ might have a certain amount set aside for the set and they'd get priority because no sample pack in that = no starter kit = less money. Maybe. I could be talking out my hole.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Vaperus

Theŷ might have a certain amount set aside for the set and they'd get priority because no sample pack in that = no starter kit = less money. Maybe. I could be talking out my hole.
    the question is which one :D

I'm gunning for the urethra, might be able to join me a circus.

Peentriloquist, anyone? Available for christenings and communions.

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭wingnut32

Grindle your knowledge is far reaching and wise!!

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭redkid

wingnut32 wrote: »

I think he deserves a sample pack :)

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭wingnut32

redkid wrote: »
    I think he deserves a sample pack :)

Lol:D

• Advertisement

Genuinely thought this was a reply to my peentriloquist act for a minute.
    Lol:D

One sample pack of Lol:D received.

Not so good, this one. More EM?

Advertisement