Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Where to Buy (including discount codes) & other links

• 26-07-2011 7:42pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,772 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

I will try to keep this updated. Just ensure if you want to propose a link it's a vendor/resource you have used and know to be reliable. I'm beginning with vendors I have used or am certain to be reliable.

Blacklisted
    FoxyEcig - wingback has been banned for posing as a newbie mentioning his site foxyecig. I urge all visitors here to give them zero business for this complete lack of honesty while other vendors here have been up front with us.
    Ecigshop - viks75 was posing as a normal user while being the owner of this site. Sadly another one for the black list.
    e-smoke - strong enough suspicions of shilling in the forum for me to recommend you don't buy from these guys.
    skysvapor - multiple accounts recommending that place near the bus station.

Resources
    E-Cigarette Mods - a database of mods. Excellent resource.
    UK Vapers - this is the main forum in the UK with a firendly helpful bunch and a direct line to a lot of suppliers and mod makers.
    The Electronic Cigarette Forum - a massive resource with the only problem being finding the information you want.
    Vapers Network - good resource for all the factual data out there.
    E-Cig Reviews - great review site from a nice English bloke called Scott.
    Grimm Green - another great reviewer this time a nice American bloke.
    Smoke2Vape - another UK guy with video reviews. Hs videos are very good as he works for the BBC and you can tell he knows what he is doing.
    VaporCast - A fun podcast from the US with liquid reviews and chat.
    Post edited by mewso on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭tkavan

www.e-cigireland.com

also people can arrange to collect if they wish. Location Dublin 5

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

VapourIreland.Com is another resource.
    http://www.vapourireland.com/terms-conditions/info_3.html

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,772 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

derra wrote: »
    VapourIreland.Com is another resource.
    http://www.vapourireland.com/terms-conditions/info_3.html

Have you used them derra?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

mewso wrote: »
    Have you used them derra?

Yep, got a eGo-T 'B' Type atty the other day, next day delivery.
    The only time i have used them but no complaints anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Have used the following sites with no problems:

Liberty Flights, Cloud 9 Vaping, EnJuice, Totally Wicked, and The Best Shop.

I can especially recommend C9V for excellent customer support.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,554 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

tkavan wrote: »
    www.e-cigireland.com

also people can arrange to collect if they wish. Location Dublin 5

Just picked up a new atty from these today.Great service and highly recommended.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Gryzor

Janty

Lovely RY4, plus alot of other stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 moone

going through the links, i've decided on this one and picking up today

€55 (after applying boards discount) for kit,carry case and 20ml eliquid

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭mndgz

There's a list of retailers stocking Green Smoke ecigs on Green Smoke Ireland Facebook page

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

discount codes iv used if u wona add them to the list

IRISHVAPE on www.thebestshop.eu
    boards.ie on www.liberty-flights.co.uk

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Gryzor

Stealthirl wrote: »
    discount codes iv used if u wona add them to the list

IRISHVAPE on www.thebestshop.eu
    boards.ie on www.liberty-flights.co.uk

Are these 10% discounts??

• Registered Users Posts: 22 bertebug

this is another site which has an outlet in the omni in santry. it is a 2 piece cigarette. i am trying it at the moment and its not bad.
    http://www.smokegreen.ie/

Gryzor wrote: »
    Are these 10% discounts??

sorry yup both are 10% off
    thebest shop one u need to spend over €20 to use not shure about liberty-flights.co.uk my 3 orders off them were all between £27 and £55.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

I can totally recommend www.e-cigireland.com.

I managed to kill my Ego charger on Friday so I gave them a call.
    Picked up a replacement plus some bits and pieces for some friends and relatives this afternoon - superb items and very, very nice to deal with!

http://ecirettesolutions.com/products.php

Good place for eliquid - their vg (Dekang) is the cheapest anywhere locally at the present time. It's €3.99 for 10ml with free postage.

I've ordered from them before - package arrived the next morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,923 ✭✭✭✭Esel

mrplop wrote: »

Good place for eliquid - their vg (Dekang) is the cheapest anywhere locally at the present time. It's €3.99 for 10ml with free postage.

I had to a double-take when I saw this: :eek:

E-liquid with Vitamins, Collagen and Coenzyme Q10

Not your ornery onager

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,772 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

I've added ecirettesolutions and www.bestecig.ie which is an irish seller of the china site bestecig.com. Very handy to have that stuff available from an irish site methinks so I'm adding it without any first hand knowledge of it. If anyone tries these guys let us know how you get on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

Which liquids do they stock? Dekang or another brand?

My recommendation is www.solovapor.es ordered Tuesday landed this morning, ordered 5ml and 3.5ml DCCs, €6 for registered post and prices on certain items are very attractive.

They even threw in a few extra bits and bobs and dcc clearo and some other type of carto.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

hrm, that spanish place has a 900mah variable voltage battery, 3.2,3.7,4.2 for 20 euro or so

that's.. kinda tempting

Samba wrote: »
    Which liquids do they stock? Dekang or another brand?

I'm pretty sure it's BestEcig's own stuff but I could be wrong. I'm outta here tomorrow otherwise I would probably grab some of their tobacco for a look.

• Advertisement

Yeah in some items they are great value, other areas I'd just order from an Irish supplier but €3 a pop is the cheapest i've seen the 5ml DCCs.

Enjoy the holiday, I'll have sampled 5-8 different tobacco flavours by the time you're back, hopefully I'll have some good reviews on that front.

hrm, that spanish place has a 900mah variable voltage battery, 3.2,3.7,4.2 for 20 euro or so

that's.. kinda tempting

These batteries don't run at those voltages when they're loaded plus they're unregulated which means the voltage drops as they run out.

They do have pretty lights on them though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭bridgemond

Have bought off E-Cig Ireland twice. Very quick next day delivery and they through in some extra bits on my second order which was nice.:)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 21,234 CMod ✭✭✭✭Eoin

I've bought all of my juice from the best shop. Mostly because I always leave it too late to re-stock, so I need the next day delivery. Very prompt shipping, but I've made two different queries through the contact form, and not received a response to either.

I bought my mega DCCs from ecigwizard.com - shipped in reasonable time and seemed to be pretty good value.

Used www.vaporcaststore.com,they haveant got delivery set up for Ireland yet but there working on it. Very prompt email reply and there also on twitter @vaporcast
    Delivery was just under a week from the US :eek:

these guys also do a podcast thats well worth checking out

mrplop wrote: »

As a little post script to my earlier post, I ordered some fluid from ecirettesolutions.com yesterday half an hour before the 4 o'clock cut off time and they didn't bother their asses sending it - didn't get a conformation email and no product arrived this morning. They should probably state an earlier time for their 'post the same day' comment.
    I know the stuff will turn up but I wouldn't rely on them if you need an urgent delivery.

Ordered stuff from Bestshop too, it arrived this morning - you can't go wrong with Bestshop.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Best shop are V good with deliveries, in fairness and not shabby with price either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 sndwr4

Vendors/Suppliers
    Ireland
    The Vapour Store
    The Best Shop
    Irish Vapers
    E-Cig Ireland - collection option available.
    Vapour Ireland
    ECiretteSolutions
    BestECig.ie

VAPOURIRELAND ALSO HAVE A COLLECTION AND TRIAL SERVICE IN TIPPERARY

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Cassiopee

I totally recommend Irish Vapers and The Vapour store for their excellent customer service.
    From Best e-cig, the "no flavour" 0mg is great for lowering the strength of any juice without altering the taste.

• Advertisement

Cassiopee wrote: »
    From Best e-cig, the "no flavour" 0mg is great for lowering the strength of any juice without altering the taste.

You will lose taste when you dilute, it's inevitable, unless you find the exact same flavour to add to it.

Advertisement