Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to Buy (including discount codes) & other links

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭csi vegas

StickyIcky wrote: »
    That Irish Vapers / White Label - Oisin juice (from ecigshop now) is a really nice coffee kind of flavour. When I initially tried it I liked it and thought mmm coffee, the smell was very nice too. I've tried a few times before coffee flavours... wasn't that mad about them, but quite liked this one. It was in the Pass the Parcel juice bundle, was nice. http://youtu.be/om0P7SZbi9Y?t=2m5s
    try the highbrow vapours cappucino diablo.. it's heavenly

liqua coffee is pretty nice too

Healthiersmoker's Italian Cappuccino would win in a fight! fight! fight! fight!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Anyone

Got my delivery from House of Liquid yesterday. So 5 days total(wasnt a bank hol in the UK on monday). Free delivery as well so cant complain.

Also...they added a cap for the large bottle that has a point on it for filling smaller bottles. Delighted with that, no more messy transferring. Its not great for filling directly into my T3, but will make filling my 10ml bottles far easier and less messy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

grindle wrote: »
    Is Carlow big enough to be from a certain part?

Pretty sure if you asked him to wave you'd see him.

Lol, only seen this now. I'm from Carlow too, and yeah, it's a lot bigger than you'd imagine. Just like Ireland isn't a teensy little island like it looks on a map, where we all know one another by name, like tourists think before arrival :D I've been asked, in the States for example, "Oh, you're Oirish, do you know John Mcgrath??!" - as if he must be from just down my street.

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭redkid

Lol, only seen this now. I'm from Carlow too, and yeah, it's a lot bigger than you'd imagine. Just like Ireland isn't a teensy little island like it looks on a map, where we all know one another by name, like tourists think before arrival :D I've been asked, in the States for example, "Oh, you're Oirish, do you know John Mcgrath??!" - as if he must be from just down my street.

I'm from Carlow too so as small as it is there's a fair few of us on here all the same ;)

Oh and the ironic thing about your post is that I actually know two John mcgraths lol

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

wtb bulk driptips? it seems all the nice ones are SS and I just can't bare them. they set my teeth on edge.
    any know of a store with alot different plastic driptips at good rates :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

TBS, but you already know that :-)

Mr. Chrome wrote: »
    TBS, but you already know that :-)

i have all their nice plastic ones already, not that it would stop me but no stock :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

I know, I have 3 of those marble looking tips that you like so much arriving tomorrow :-P

I know, I have 3 of those marble looking tips that you like so much arriving tomorrow :-P

:) but i need more :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Seeing as they've popped up in the other thread - FastTech?

All their plastic tips seem to be of the knuckle variety, but there's a fair auld range.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

Seeing as they've popped up in the other thread - FastTech?

All their plastic tips seem to be of the knuckle variety, but there's a fair auld range.

In my experience Hong Kong post can take over a month to arrive. The values still there, but even if it's an extra €20 to buy from an Irish store, it might be worth it to you.

I had a good look through fastech, yeah they all seem to be them swivel things bar a few basic tips and a mountain of metal :(

Because metal = quality apparently. Male vapers seem obsessed with weightiness. Wonder what that could mean?

Waterproof plastic mod would suit me down to the ground.

OR ONE WITH A G-FORM BODY!!! That would make me sooooo happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

:) but i need more :confused:

These ones? http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/drip-tips/261-twisted-510-drip-tips.html

Got one to use with a smok RDA and it looks like it was made for it, they're great.

rickyjb wrote: »
    These ones? http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/drip-tips/261-twisted-510-drip-tips.html

Got one to use with a smok RDA and it looks like it was made for it, they're great.

have both, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

Because metal = quality apparently. Male vapers seem obsessed with weightiness. Wonder what that could mean?

Waterproof plastic mod would suit me down to the ground.

OR ONE WITH A G-FORM BODY!!! That would make me sooooo happy.

Makes me think of that rubbery looking, probably plastic bolt. Im always tempted every time i see one, love the colours on them and I constantly drop stainless steel mods/batteries :p

There is a lot of strange dislike for the bolt, but i did rather like mine, its extremely solid, was extremely cheap (all the sigelei and kamry stuff have done away with that boon) and it was versatile and worked.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Gillian72

Hi guys! :) I'm new to vaping. This is my 4th day off the cigarettes and my 4th day vaping. I have bought a few different e-liquids, but the ones I got were way too sweet. They tasted like air freshener.

I was waiting for my e-liquid to arrive in the post today, but it didn't arrive. So I'm stuck with air freshener tasting e-liquid for the weekend. :(

I'm delighted that I haven't smoked a cigarette in 4 days, but I don't know how much longer I can stand to vap this horrible e-liquid.

Does anyone know of any shops in Dublin city center where I can go to over the weekend to buy e-liquid? I know there is a shop on lower Gardner Street, but judging by their website they don't seem to have much of a selection of flavours.

Does anyone know of any other shops? Or is the shop on Gardner Street any good?

Thank you! :)

Go to e-smokeireland.eu and look at their obnoxiously expansive and tasty ranges. You can phone them and organise to pop out to their house to pick up whatever you like.

Hiya! I've ordered most of my e-liquid from them, they are in Plamerstown I think? I was hoping to get a delivery from them this morning, but it didn't arrive. I'll probably have to get bus out to them, but I was just hoping there was a shop in the city center coz that is much nearer to me.

Thank-you! :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

An e-smokeireland stall in georges arcade or something would wipe out all competition.

• Advertisement

check my friend s new shop in Dublin at 56 mary street dublin 1 is inside the Mall.

Thats really handy! Thank you! Do they have a good selection of e-liquids?

Thank you! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

An e-smokeireland stall in georges arcade or something would wipe out all competition.

I presume you're talking about the cigalikes market only? To be fair, Ireland has some excellent on line vendors and there's nothing between them all. We're very lucky.

haha lol :D

Am I getting cynical?

haha lol :D

Am I getting cynical?

"Getting"...

As long as this friend's stall isn't called 'SmokeDifferent' we have to give the benefit of the doubt I suppose. *lays down pitchfork, disassembles the Judas cradle*

Well well well... Whadayaknow?!

SMOKE DIFFERENT
    Unit 15 Mary Mall
    56 MARY STREET
    DUBLIN 1

info@smokedifferent.ie
    smokedifferent@yahoo.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Busted!

What's the joke lads? I only have a half understanding of it :confused:

Edit: Username's namesake as stall, recommending it as ab fab and other new user only wets-pants-delighted with the convenience of it all...ye're all mad haha!

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

It took me ages to figure it out as I wasn't reading the quotes. That's a hilariously naive thing to do, I'd actually be afraid to buy from that stall.

"Did I put the nicotine in this juice or did I mix it up with the parazone again..."

I went into that shop in Mary's Street today. Its a great little shop. I've only been off the cigs and on the vap the last 4 days. I've bought 5 different e-liquids on-line and I didn't like any of them. I was almost ready to go back on the cigarettes.....

I'm delighted to have found that new shop on Marys Street. The two guys who own the shop are really friendly. They let me test the e-liquids before I bought them. I was in a hurry so I only tasted a few, but the lads would have let me tried every bottle in the shop if I had the time.

I got a flavour called "5 Star" and I'm loving it. It was really good value too. The lads who own the shop said that they have only just opened. I wish them every success! God knows its hard enough to get a small business of the ground these days. They have loads of e-liquids and the have e-cigs along with all the bits and bobs that go with them. The best thing is been able to test the e-liquid before buying it. This means that I will never end up buying a flavour that I don't like again!

As I said I'm new to vaping, but so far I am really enjoying it! I was a smoker for the last 26 year. So for health reason I had to stop, as well as the fact that cigarettes are just way too expensive! So far I haven't really missed the cigarettes. My boyfriend smokes, in fact he is sitting beside me right now smoking a cigarette and it isn't really bothering me at all. If I get a craving for a cigarette I pick up my eGo and I start vaping! It works a treat! :)

Anyway, I wanted to ask people about "seeping" or is it "steeping?" Does it make much of a difference to the flavour? The flavour I got today is gorgeous, but the ones I got on-line earlier in the week (especially the Watermelon one) taste like air freshner. If I seep them will they really taste better?

Thank-you! :)

(PS. I'm delighted to have found these threads about e-cigs on Boards. All the other e-cig forums are mainly American, so it hard to get info about good vaping sites in Ireland. The vaping site based in Palmerstown is really good, they have loads of different stuff and fast delivery. An Irish guy (T.E.S.) who I chat to on another forum directed me here to Boards. I'm thrilled to meet other Irish Vapors. I'll have all of your heads wrecked with questions over the next few weeks! Tee~Hee!!! :) )

• Advertisement

Gillian72 wrote: »
    I'll have all of your heads wrecked with questions over the next few weeks! Tee~Hee!!! :) )

Yes, Tee~Hee - we will see! :)

Advertisement