Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to Buy (including discount codes) & other links

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 toadinhole

is that the normal shipping charge or a mistake?

i ordered from leisureliquids last week, post was 4.95 ,there is an option to change from registered post to a cheaper option
    also a discount code which i keep forgeting to use = POTV

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 786 ✭✭✭fangee

Can anybody recommend a shop in the North East that sells vaping gear.

I don't fancy buying online until I have a knowledge base.

So as a newbie I'd prefer face to face interaction for my first purchase.

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

Vaporus.ie are up that way. It's an online shop but they're cool with people calling to.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 786 ✭✭✭fangee

Vaporus.ie are up that way. It's an online shop but they're cool with people calling to.

Do you rate any of their starter kits ?

Not used any myself but if u have a look around there are lots of opinions or just arrange to call they will see u right.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭MollyZ

fangee wrote: »
    Do you rate any of their starter kits ?

I got a Biansi imist 2 starter kit from vaperus and it did the job for me. They were great to deal with too, really helpful, gave me loads of advice and encouragement - felt like they really wanted to get me off the smokes :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Engine No.9

Does anybody have any idea where is the best place to get flavours? I don't use the tobacco flavours in mine and I want to try out some new ones but thebestshop is OOS on almost everything I try to order from them. All the other suppliers I have found here seem to ONLY do tobacco flavours.

I'm stuck.

Li'l help please.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

E-smokeireland.eu's range is lovely for fruity and sweet flavours. Think they're upgrading their stock from now til the weekend.

Vaporium have the Pink Spot juices which are nice too.

Oh and the Flavorz by Joe juices are nice too - only tried them recently but they're very good

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Engine No.9

sept09baby wrote: »
    Oh and the Flavorz by Joe juices are nice too - only tried them recently but they're very good

Have you a link for them? Google search brings up some Danish/Dutch coffee house.:confused:

• Advertisement

They're sold by Vaporium too: http://www.vaporium.eu/prestashop/category.php?id_category=7

Ezsmoke.ie have the T-Juice range which are gorgeous http://www.ezsmoke.ie/juice-c-48_71.html

massive range of samples
    take about a week to get to ireland
    just had some arrive to me today
    http://www.smokerainbow.com/packs-boxes/

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Was walking through Stephens Green shopping centre the other day and VIP have a kiosk set up there, and from a quick look at their homepage they have ones in Jervis and Ilac too.

They seem to be purely cig-a-likes, and pretty expensive, €29 for a single battery and two cartos, but could be handy in an emergency I guess.

It'll be interesting to see how they do anyway and if having a few walk in stores around might be viable.

They don't have 510 connectors. Got pestered by the guy in jervis st one day. I was holding a twist/kanger set up in my hand at the time and he didn't know it was en ecig. Tried to tell me their carts had a standard connection and you could use them with everything so I took out my provari and showed him.

He still tried to waffle on and tell me absolute nonsense. God I hate sh*t salesmen!

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭BrendanD

i bought one of those VIP as my first e cigarette , non standard carts and the refills used to take up to 10 days to arrive and expensive,
    since i stared using my ego c twist haven't looked back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

Do bargain vapour have a discount code? I know they do 5% if you write up a review, but......i couldnt be arsed :-P

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

why not? is it difficult to write a review on that site?

If it was super easy like... just put in a name, comment, click submit, would ya?

• Advertisement

StickyIcky wrote: »
    why not? is it difficult to write a review on that site?

If it was super easy like... just put in a name, comment, click submit, would ya?
    Yeah, then email him to let him know, then he emails you, then...blah, blah, blah....for 5%.....bollocks to that!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

There's as much correspondence on this thread about the discount as you would have spent getting the discount...

(Eagerly awaiting reply) :D

Bollocks to that:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

I know, I'm terrible lazy too. Seems like so much more effort to do it for some reason, even though it's about as effortful as talking abut how lazy we are right here.

Anyway, no, no other discounts unless you're buying DKS liquids for the first time, and even then you have to reply to that thread over on UKV for him to PM you the code.

Mr. Chrome wrote: »
    Yeah, then email him to let him know, then he emails you, then...blah, blah, blah....for 5%.....bollocks to that!

True. If he was smart he'd have the site programmed so if you leave a review, fill in your email and you automatically get sent a one time usage discount voucher code for the 5%.

Or even better using AJAX one could pop up in a box on your screen you could copy and paste directly after you click the "submit review" button.

At the same time the voucher code is saved in a cookie and automatically filled in on your checkout!

The name of the game when it comes to web and user interface programming is you gotta make is SUPER easy for people or they're going to just go away.

Hi, this juice tastes like arse biscuits, not that Ive ever had arse biscuits, but if I had arse biscuits its how I imagine arse biscuits would taste like!!....
    Would that work :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 1 jmi59

Hi all

Can anybody recommend a good vapour product for a new user, Would like to use one that will help me stop smoking, but works as nicotine replacement and is as good an alternative to the real thing.

Thanks

Innokin AIO PCC

It's ciggy like and the pack charges the small ciggy like battery (which all have terrible battery life, like 2 hours) but with the pack it will keep it charged all day. Just over €40, very highly recommended.

That or the eGo Twist starter kit or if you want cheaper an eGo battery with a low resistance boge cartomiser.

jmi59 wrote: »
    Hi all

Can anybody recommend a good vapour product for a new user, Would like to use one that will help me stop smoking, but works as nicotine replacement and is as good an alternative to the real thing.

Thanks

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/category-s/1817.htm

http://www.vaperus.ie/55-starter-vaping-kits

http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/6-electronic-cigarettes-starter-kits

any of these will get you started

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭BrendanD

jmi59 wrote: »
    Hi all

Thanks

i would recommend this i tried a few other starter kits but the kanger twist was the best for me , when buying upgrade the battery tp 900 mah

Advertisement