Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to Buy (including discount codes) & other links

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

csi vegas wrote: »

Anyone bi-curios? Just that I have this fella who I'd gladly swap for all ye'r knowledge, a few free samples and a working demonstration of ye'r various devices ;)
    No, but I have to buy everything im curious about:-D

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭csi vegas

Anyone bi-curios? Just that I have this fella who I'd gladly swap for all ye'r knowledge, a few free samples and a working demonstration of ye'r various devices ;)
    Mr. Chrome wrote: »
    No, but I have to buy everything im curious about:-D

Bit of a fúcking legend there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

I really don't won't to try that eliquid flavour.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Rattleshakes

Anyone know of any Irish vendors selling the iClear 30?
    The only one I saw was Vaperus but he's out of stock.

Anyone know of any Irish vendors selling the iClear 30?
    The only one I saw was Vaperus but he's out of stock.

I don't think it was in stock in the first place.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

grindle wrote: »

Grindle's right - think this is basically the same thing but in a CE4 type tube.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

I'd just like to point out that e-smokeireland.eu give a 10% discount if you enter boards in the coupon box as well.

It's just it isn't mentioned in the sticky.

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭platinums

baraca wrote: »
    I'd just like to point out that e-smokeireland.eu give a 10% discount if you enter boards in the coupon box as well.

Still working? Site said it was invalid last time I made an order. Last week, I've used it twice previous to that.

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

platinums wrote: »
    Still working? Site said it was invalid last time I made an order. Last week, I've used it twice previous to that.

orders over €20, I believe

• Advertisement

I'm in the market for either an Innokin iTaste SVD Kit (unfortunate name:D) or a Sigelei ZMax V3 Telescopic Mod.

I've tried the usual suspects regarding Irish vendors but had no joy.

Does anyone know of a UK site who are reliable and would generally have a good range of mods in stock?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Eileen Down

baraca wrote: »

Doh!

I'm in the market for either an Innokin iTaste SVD Kit (unfortunate name:D) or a Sigelei ZMax V3 Telescopic Mod.

Does anyone know of a UK site who are reliable and would generally have a good range of mods in stock?

Useless *****

I'm joking!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

TBS have the itaste in black and silver, but be fast, last items in stock!!
    Sorry, scrap that, its the mvp they have.

Have you checked all the Irish & English sites here?

I bet you just wanted soemone else to find it for you...

I did plats thanks.I have 2 sites that are lookin pretty good.Just wanted to know if anyone had any recommendations but...but no-one seems to care:(

I bet you just wanted soemone else to find it for you...

Haha-yeah thats one of them.Have you used them before?They seem legit enough.

Useless *****

I'm joking!:D

Here and here seem to be the only ones who have the SVD.

Telescopic Zmax.

Unfortunately this is the tapered version. Stupid tapers.

Never used any of those vendors but other people on the Internet have, and you should always trust people on the Internet, so...

Haha-yeah thats one of them.Have you used them before?They seem legit enough.

looks fugly to me,a bit like Dr. Who's yoke.

On the fence about the slightly steampunk look to it. I have an evic, so as soon as I save up for the bod mod it'll be the last thing i buy.

It's also a bit pricey for no batteries or charger, but you cant really put a price on mods as each appeals to a different person, bit like art in that sense.

Here and here seem to be the only ones who have the SVD.

Telescopic Zmax.

Unfortunately this is the tapered version. Stupid tapers.

Never used any of those vendors but other people on the Internet have, and you should always trust people on the Internet, so...

Bolllox,now I cant decide!:)

Yeah whenever I see or hear that "other people use us..." sales pitch it just reels me right on in.The power of advertising...

Thanks lads
    Appreciate it:)

• Advertisement

looks fugly to me,a bit like Dr. Who's yoke.

On the fence about the slightly steampunk look to it. I have an evic, so as soon as I save up for the bod mod it'll be the last thing i buy.

It's also a bit pricey for no batteries or charger, but you cant really put a price on mods as each appeals to a different person, bit like art in that sense.

The STD Kit? One aspect of it puts me off and thats its size.Bigger than the vamo with an 18650 be jaysis,but I like the look.You get 2 iClear30 tanks with it which would generally cost you around 30e if not a tad more,so value wise I reckon its pretty good.

I'd get the Zmax, even with that fugly taper. You get the batteries and charger, it's a bit shorter.

The only drawback is one-button operation.

If you do a quick search you can see a few bad reviews of UK-ECS as a vendor, something about their customer service taking a slide recently.
    No bad reviews of the other two.

or an Evic from BargainVapour €65 including free postage. With the change you can buy 2 Vivi Nova's.

I do believe the Zmax can get higher wattages than the Evic though. But I haven't gone over 9 (11max) since I bought it.

I'd get the Zmax, even with that fugly taper. You get the batteries and charger, it's a bit shorter.

The only drawback is one-button operation.

If you do a quick search you can see a few bad reviews of UK-ECS as a vendor, something about their customer service taking a slide recently.
    No bad reviews of the other two.

Cheers Grindle,had heard something about that myself.Yeah the SVD is a bit of a horses dong but I kinda like it:eek:
    Also like the Zmax....also extremely indecisive :mad:

or an Evic from BargainVapour €65 including free postage. With the change you can buy 2 Vivi Nova's.

I do believe the Zmax can get higher wattages than the Evic though. But I haven't gone over 9 (11max) since I bought it.

Thats a decent price for the Evic but it just doesn't do it for me.
    Looks decent,and from what I've heard performs well but all that faffing about with downloadable content isnt for me-I'm too impatient!

Thats a decent price for the Evic but it just doesn't do it for me.
    Looks decent,and from what I've heard performs well but all that faffing about with downloadable content isnt for me-I'm too impatient!

I used the download stats on the second day i bought it, havent used it since. its a novelty alright. What i do like is the display of watts volts and ohms and battery percent on the screen at the same time, great for ease of use.

The computer can be setup to make custom profiles in that, you can for example fire a 9 watt, to warm up the coils followed by a 6, 7, 6, 7 (to stop them over heating) every alternate second until you take the finger off.
    I imagine it would be useful if you want to micro you experience, but I just use watt mode now.
    Its such a solid unit, the battery goes in with a long slow pfffft, now thats sexy in my opinion, great workmanship.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭P.I.T.A

Cheers Grindle,had heard something about that myself.Yeah the SVD is a bit of a horses dong but I kinda like it:eek:
    Also like the Zmax....also extremely indecisive :mad:
    Go for the Zmax, best device I have of my big stash of stuff. A 3rd of the price of my Provari and I prefer the Zmax as it never lets me down not like the Provari has when vaping at high wattage. Evic is ok for a novelty, but too many finicky things associated with it.

angelos68 wrote: »
    For DIY nicotine check out this shop. Extremely cheap prices. High concentrations available

http://www.**************/category.php?id_category=33

The concentrations are so high some are illegal to import.
    75mg is the limit.

Edit

Just about to report the post as obvious shilling - the mods are bloody good here!
    Come on man, the shop you're trying to promote is in Nicosia and you use the user name angelos?

Was just about to say you looked like a lunatic.

• Advertisement

P.I.T.A wrote: »
    Go for the Zmax, best device I have of my big stash of stuff. A 3rd of the price of my Provari and I prefer the Zmax as it never lets me down not like the Provari has when vaping at high wattage. Evic is ok for a novelty, but too many finicky things associated with it.

I think I will.Apparently the STD:) doesnt have any venting-well it has holes but they're useless as there's a cap type thingy covering them!

Could always drill one but don't see why I should buy something new and then have to modify it.

Would look sweeter than the Zmax with a nice tank as it would sit flush,but then again I don't reckon carrying around a rather large pipe-bomb would be worth it.

Advertisement