Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to Buy (including discount codes) & other links

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭DublinCJM

quintron wrote: »
    It always shows the 5x5ml wingnuts as out of stock for me. Has done for the past couple of months. :confused:

I guess Grindle has hit the nail on the head cos I've got 3 starter kits in the past couple of months and have got the 5x5 sample pack each time.

The 30ml free Mom and Pops is new though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

Pluid is selling out fast over half (500 units) gone in 10 mins wtf
    http://www.liberty-flights.co.uk/product.asp?id=200

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭quintron

Pluid is selling out fast over half (500 units) gone in 10 mins wtf
    http://www.liberty-flights.co.uk/product.asp?id=200
    You ever tried it heli? Have 10mls on the way.. should be interesting..

quintron wrote: »
    You ever tried it heli? Have 10mls on the way.. should be interesting..

What's the story with this stuff!! Ten euros for 10mls shipped.

I thought I better get it and give it a try.... better be worth it :D

Never tried it, but harder to find than hens teeth so had to try it while I can.
    They put up 1000 bottles for sale at 4 O'clock and there is less than 100 left an hour later.

• Advertisement

Never tried it, but harder to find than hens teeth so had to try it while I can.
    They put up 1000 bottles for sale at 4 O'clock and there is less than 100 left an hour later.

Wow, how to make six and a half grand sterling in an hour.... There's only 39 bottles left now!

Bit disconcerting the warning that it will kill your tank if it's not made of pyrex!! What's it going to do to my insides :D

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

I called into Smoke Different On Mary street to get a battary last week. They seem to be Litrally building the place up from the ground up. Delighted to see someone using their head and opening a shop where people can go in and test out what they have (I'm sure we've all gotten juice we wearnt wild on! :pac: )

they really should do with getting their Site up and running, non of the links were working

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Gillian72

I called into Smoke Different On Mary street to get a battary last week. They seem to be Litrally building the place up from the ground up. Delighted to see someone using their head and opening a shop where people can go in and test out what they have (I'm sure we've all gotten juice we wearnt wild on! :pac: )

they really should do with getting their Site up and running, non of the links were working

Yes Agent Smith, I think that new e-cig shop in the Mall on Marys Street is brilliant. I've only been vaping 2 weeks and I had already bought a load of e-liquids on line that I didn't like. So I was thrilled when I found SmokeDifferent. The 2 lads in the shop let me taste every single one of their e-liquids! :) They have some gorgeous flavours, it was so hard to choose! So far I've bought their Vmist "5 Star Tobacco" and Vmist Lemon (I'm not sure of the proper name of the lemon flavour?) Both flavours are yummy! :)

I was in their shop again last Friday. I was buying more e-liquid and as I'm new to vaping I wanted advice on tanks and clearomisers. The lads didn't just advise me, but they also let me try out the different tanks and clearomisers! So again I was delighted with that. I bought a lovely pink Viva Nova and it works like a dream.

Their prices are very good and because your buying in a shop you obviously don't have to pay for postage. The shop has a nice relaxed atmosphere, you can sit down and chill out and try out their different products.

The 2 lads who own the shop are very helpful and friendly, they are not pushy or anything. I really do wish them the very best, its not easy starting a business in Ireland these days. But Dublin needs a good e-cig shop, so I'm sure word will get around about SmokeDifferent. I'm telling everyone about the shop coz I think its a class shop! And I think all cigarette smokers should give e-cigs a try! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Yogic

Gillian72 wrote: »
    Yes Agent Smith, I think that new e-cig shop in the Mall on Marys Street is brilliant. I've only been vaping 2 weeks and I had already bought a load of e-liquids on line that I didn't like. So I was thrilled when I found SmokeDifferent. The 2 lads in the shop let me taste every single one of their e-liquids! :) They have some gorgeous flavours, it was so hard to choose! So far I've bought their Vmist "5 Star Tobacco" and Vmist Lemon (I'm not sure of the proper name of the lemon flavour?) Both flavours are yummy! :)

I was in their shop again last Friday. I was buying more e-liquid and as I'm new to vaping I wanted advice on tanks and clearomisers. The lads didn't just advise me, but they also let me try out the different tanks and clearomisers! So again I was delighted with that. I bought a lovely pink Viva Nova and it works like a dream.

Their prices are very good and because your buying in a shop you obviously don't have to pay for postage. The shop has a nice relaxed atmosphere, you can sit down and chill out and try out their different products.

The 2 lads who own the shop are very helpful and friendly, they are not pushy or anything. I really do wish them the very best, its not easy starting a business in Ireland these days. But Dublin needs a good e-cig shop, so I'm sure word will get around about SmokeDifferent. I'm telling everyone about the shop coz I think its a class shop! And I think all cigarette smokers should give e-cigs a try! :)

I was there myself yesterday and was rather disappointed. They only had 5 flavours ad a very limited range of clearomizers etc. Maybe I was expecting too much.

Yogic wrote: »
    I was there myself yesterday and was rather disappointed. They only had 5 flavours ad a very limited range of clearomizers etc. Maybe I was expecting too much.

I was there last Friday and they had 15 different flavours, they must be doing great business to sell out so quick! :)

They were also waiting for an order if new e-liquid to come from Italy, they'd advertised it on their Facebook page.

I'm happy to hear that their doing good business, I hope they stock up by this Friday coz I'll be ready for a new e-liquid by then.

BTW, I tried steeping the flavours that I'd bought on-line that I didn't like. I've tested two of them. I still didn't like "The Anto Mix" but the "Pink Tiger" was really nice after steeping for two weeks. Its orange with a touch of mint, yummy!!! :) I couldn't believe what a difference steeping made! Now I have 3 flavours that I like, its great to be able to swap flavours during the day! :)

• Advertisement

Maybe it was just a case of selling out. When I asked if they only had the 5 flavours he simply replied yes. I might try it again , though not living in Dublin I think online is the handiest for me. I do wish them well as it is a lovely little stall.

Maybe it was just a case of selling out. When I asked if they only had the 5 flavours he simply replied yes. I might try it again , though not living in Dublin I think online is the handiest for me. I do wish them well as it is a lovely little stall.

Where abouts in Ireland do you live? I've discovered that there are a few e-cig shops around Ireland, its great to see all these shops popping up.

I'd never even heard of vaping up until about 6 weeks ago. I thought all e-cigs were like the ones that you get in petrol stations etc. Then I was chatting on a UK forum and I heard about vaping, the rest is history......... :)

There still seems to be loads of people who haven't heard of vaping, loads of my mate's hadn't heard of it. The more e-cig shops that open around Ireland means the more people who hear about proper e-cigs. Hopefully that would mean more people will give up cigarettes and there will be more people fighting to keep e-cigs available in this country.

I'm just over 2 weeks off the cigarettes. These e-cigs were a god send, I'd never have been able to give up cigarettes without my eGo! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭csi vegas

The 2 lads in the shop let me taste every single one of their e-liquids!

they also let me try out the different tanks and clearomisers! So again I was delighted with that. I bought a lovely pink Viva Nova and it works like a dream

How does this work? As in...they allow customers try out liquids in tanks and clearos...not brand new out of the pack each time surely? (they'd go bust in no time) ... so ... are these 'tester' tanks actually 're-used'?

csi vegas wrote: »
    How does this work? As in...they allow customers try out liquids in tanks and clearos...not brand new out of the pack each time surely? (they'd go bust in no time) ... so ... are these 'tester' tanks actually 're-used'?

Yep reused. , use your own drip tip would be my advice

Yep reused. , use your own drip tip would be my advice

What if :eek: you don't have your own driptip to hand?

What if :eek: the tanks you're testing don't have a changeable driptip 'facility' and you're none the wiser?

What THEN??? :eek:

What if :eek: the tanks you're testing don't have a changeable driptip 'facility' and you're none the wiser?

What THEN??? :eek:[

Don't try them ?

VIRAL MENINGITIS!

There are others but that's the most concerning.

Would it be like kissing every person your partner ever kissed?
    Even though you're a virgin??? :eek:

Would it be like MICHAEL DOUGLAS??? :eek:

Would it be like MICHAEL DOUGLAS??? :eek:

Lol

• Advertisement

:eek: Would it be like shifting Michael Douglas AND Charlie Sheen??? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

:eek: Would it be like shifting Michael Douglas AND Charlie Sheen??? :eek:

eh... ew. nightmares now. cheers :)

i've only ever been in b+m shops in italy and they all had those little drip tip covers - they let you open the sealed packet yourself and take it out and use it on the clearos they had for testing.

artyeva wrote: »
    eh... ew. nightmares now. cheers :)

Ok, here's a little George to get you through...

rsz_george-clooney_7.jpg
    i've only ever been in b+m shops in italy and they all had those little drip tip covers - they let you open the sealed packet yourself and take it out and use it on the clearos they had for testing.

Presuming they're not hiding one of these under counter, I bet they wash their hands too :D

rsz_1rsz_11042829310.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

i feel cheated... i don't see george :o

and yeah, tbh the shops i was in were really... i dunno if professional is the right word, but like when they were putting together a kit for someone and filling up the clearos or cartos for them they were using latex gloves when doing it, and dumping them in between serving customers, checking IDs of young fellas that might have looked a bit underage, using those tip covers... all very... clean.

When I was in the shop everything was brand new so it wasn't a problem. It would be expensive to supply new tips for every customer, so I'm sure there is a way of steam cleaning them. The same way that glasses are cleaned in pubs. And how knives, forks etc are cleaned in restaurants.

From what I've read plenty of shops in the U.S. let customers test e-liquids etc. before they buy. So I'm sure they have figured out a way to sterilize tips. I imagine e-cig shops are gonna get more and more popular. Hopfully there will be new shops popping up everywhere. So I'm sure they have figured out a way to sterilize tips.

I used to be a barber, we had some sort of UV light for sterilizing our razors, scissors, combs etc. They use UV lights for sterilizing needles etc in tattoo and body piercing shops.

If your worried you could always give the tip a rub on your jumper! Sure it would be grand! ;)

i feel cheated... i don't see george :o

Nooo! Disaster! Who else can't see this vision? I even logged out to check - I saw him again! Massive fail on my part if he can not be seen!
    and yeah, tbh the shops i was in were really... i dunno if professional is the right word, but like when they were putting together a kit for someone and filling up the clearos or cartos for them they were using latex gloves when doing it, and dumping them in between serving customers, checking IDs of young fellas that might have looked a bit underage, using those tip covers... all very... clean.

Possibly passing on the cost of the clearo's to the flattered, delighted and pleasantly surprised customer, whether they then bought the clearo or not haha! I got charged for 'free' tea and biscuits in Turkey once!
    I'd spent a small fortune on jewellery and then on the bill, there it was...'snacks'!
    When I was in the shop everything was brand new so it wasn't a problem. It would be expensive to supply new tips for every customer, so I'm sure there is a way of steam cleaning them. The same way that glasses are cleaned in pubs. And how knives, forks etc are cleaned in restaurants.

From what I've read plenty of shops in the U.S. let customers test e-liquids etc. before they buy. So I'm sure they have figured out a way to sterilize tips. I imagine e-cig shops are gonna get more and more popular. Hopfully there will be new shops popping up everywhere. So I'm sure they have figured out a way to sterilize tips.

I used to be a barber, we had some sort of UV light for sterilizing our razors, scissors, combs etc. They use UV lights for sterilizing needles etc in tattoo and body piercing shops.

If your worried you could always give the tip a rub on your jumper! Sure it would be grand! ;)
    :D:):D

One can only hope they do! I could never leave it to chance though! Granted, you have to accept cups, cutlery etc but clearos and the like?
    I'd be iffy even out of an 'unopened' packet.
    Thoughts of the kids at school firing off spittle at one another from their Feadógs invade my mind :eek:

My mam asked recently could she try my e-cig, nearly grabbed it outta me hand and I was like ewww! You'd puff that after ME? :eek: + :D

DublinCJM wrote: »
    What's the story with this stuff!! Ten euros for 10mls shipped.

I thought I better get it and give it a try.... better be worth it :D

Right, my Radiator Pluid arrived. It looks very green :D it came in a heat sealed pack, smells like Pernod and the consistency seems very thin!!

Gonna throw it into a carto now and see how it goes!

Wish me luck :D

Heliguyheliguy, did yours arrive yet?

DublinCJM wrote: »
    Right, my Radiator Pluid arrived. It looks very green :D it came in a heat sealed pack, smells like Pernod and the consistency seems very thin!!

Gonna throw it into a carto now and see how it goes!

Wish me luck :D

Heliguyheliguy, did yours arrive yet?

Not yet, will be monday now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭quintron

Still waiting on mine too. :( Got a Protank mini all ready to rock for this one.. Let us know what u think DCJM!

• Advertisement

Do yis think I'd be better cleaning out a protank and sticking a new head on it or using the carto?

It's hopefully a bit of a special juice :D

Advertisement