Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to Buy (including discount codes) & other links

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Would look sweeter than the Zmax with a nice tank as it would sit flush,but then again I don't reckon carrying around a rather large pipe-bomb would be worth it.

You can use the Hippo Airflow Control thingy that Vaporium.eu regularly stock (€30) to give it a flat top, I've seen a couple of people use it with a Zmax.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Rattleshakes

grindle wrote: »
    You can use the Hippo Airflow Control thingy that Vaporium.eu regularly stock (€30) to give it a flat top, I've seen a couple of people use it with a Zmax.

I found an American vendor who's selling a flattop version

http://www.varitube.com/Sigelei-Zmax-Flat-Top-Telescope-Complete-Kit-_p_74.html

Got a speedy reply when I contacted them and enquired about shipping,which is $21(he said he would love me long-time):o

Seems like a decent enough deal.I'll just have to supply my own batts as they cant export them due to some ridiculous postal regulation-no big deal though:)

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

P.I.T.A wrote: »
    Go for the Zmax, best device I have of my big stash of stuff. A 3rd of the price of my Provari and I prefer the Zmax as it never lets me down not like the Provari has when vaping at high wattage. Evic is ok for a novelty, but too many finicky things associated with it.

I got plenty let down by the Zmax, high amp limits are all well and good if the device doesn't break really easily. Don't know about Sigelei Zmax but the Smoktech version sucked major Donkey testicles - had a couple totally die on me.

On the other hand, the Provari is a device designed by god in my opinion - they are work horses of the highest caliber.

mrplop wrote: »
    I got plenty let down by the Zmax, high amp limits are all well and good if the device doesn't break really easily. Don't know about Sigelei Zmax but the Smoktech version sucked major Donkey testicles - had a couple totally die on me.

On the other hand, the Provari is a device designed by god in my opinion - they are work horses of the highest caliber.

The Smoktech version has come in for a lot of criticism,whereas the Sigelei has received some really good reviews,that's with the V2 anyway.

The Provari is nice but it doesn't have variable wattage which will probably come with V3,or maybe not,fooked if I know.

Does the Zmax take flattop or nipple batteries?

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭P.I.T.A

The Smoktech version has come in for a lot of criticism,whereas the Sigelei has received some really good reviews,that's with the V2 anyway.

The Provari is nice but it doesn't have variable wattage which will probably come with V3,or maybe not,fooked if I know.

Does the Zmax take flattop or nipple batteries?
    Flat top batt's Rattle, steer clear of the nipple gits, wont work with any device I got.
    Agreed about the Provari, great tool but lacking in wattage option which is all I use these days, (and makes an awful dent in a wooden floor when you drop it) save's having to tweek voltage every time you put on a new coil unless you strap a calculator on it, my Zmax is a Smok, and so far haven't had one prob with it, though early days yet (2 weeks) but it is my preferred choice since day one of getting it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

I found an American vendor who's selling a flattop version

http://www.varitube.com/Sigelei-Zmax-Flat-Top-Telescope-Complete-Kit-_p_74.html

Got a speedy reply when I contacted them and enquired about shipping,which is $21(he said he would love me long-time):o

Seems like a decent enough deal.I'll just have to supply my own batts as they cant export them due to some ridiculous postal regulation-no big deal though:)

did they take off anything for not including the batteries?

wonder if any irish vendors will be getting these - they look nifty enough. it's what i was originally looking for when i went for the evic/kir fanis telescope.

artyeva wrote: »
    did they take off anything for not including the batteries?

wonder if any irish vendors will be getting these - they look nifty enough. it's what i was originally looking for when i went for the evic/kir fanis telescope.

I'm buying the body on its own and gonna purchase my own charger and batts.

Yeah its a bitch when you cant order from your usual sources,a downside of living in a small country I suppose.
    Although,in saying that,the flattop version is still not available in the UK.

Only other option would be to try and find a co-op.

Just dawned on me that if I have an issue with the Zmax I would have to fork out for postage to America and more than likely both friggin ways!:eek:

Don't ask why that only dawned on me now!:o

So I'm reckoning the best bet would be to go for the non-flattop kit from a UK vendor.Shouldn't look too bad with a tank-I hope:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 24 toadinhole

innokin svd now at bargainvapour ireland,seems like a good price,if only you could charge and vape at the same time

Isn't that why we buy two batteries as a minimum?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 toadinhole

goes to check battery stock levels=2 x 26650,3 x 18650,1 x 18500,4 x 18350,4 x 14500,2 x ego usb,2 x ego 350,1 duracell power tank,2 x usb passthroughs,1 x 10440,3 x eroll batts,
    and still paranoid about flat batteries= looks at connectors on electric bicycle battery

You should totally build a twentuple-coil. No downsides.

toadinhole wrote: »
    innokin svd now at bargainvapour ireland,seems like a good price,if only you could charge and vape at the same time

Hmmmm....well spotted.May contact them and ask about the venting as some are saying it is and some it isn't.

I heard that the Zmax in its 18650 form is equal to the size of the STD in 18350!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 kellyellen

been vaping since jan. will never smoke again. as for e liquid i find bargain vapour ie @ E13.99 for 100ml, and E2.00 for 10ml good value and quality also the vapour store ie is worth a visit, both with quick delivery, currently vaping on nicolites, mine needs charging 2-3 times a day, not complaining, wondering if there any brands that last for day, i smoked 20cigs a day.

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭platinums

Rattle - Theres a Co-op on Reddit for teh SVD if you are still after one.
    Innoken Co-op (Reddit) Closes Today - Be Quick, or be dead

Just found this aswell. Co-Op Tracker, interesting very interesting. now with even more shiny things.

As usual there is a certain amount of risk involved with coops, alas, no risk no reward.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

P.I.T.A wrote: »
    Go for the Zmax, best device I have of my big stash of stuff. A 3rd of the price of my Provari and I prefer the Zmax as it never lets me down not like the Provari has when vaping at high wattage. Evic is ok for a novelty, but too many finicky things associated with it.

I'm in a similar dilemma as I need a replacement for my probably deceased Vamo. How long have you had the Zmax and how much use has it gotten? Is the Sigelei one the best, should the smoktech one be avoided?

Has anyone gotten one of those Innokin SVDs? (Impossible to type that without saying STD in your head).

Thanks plats but I've already ordered the SVD from Bargain Vapour,should have it tomorrow.

That Vape Squad site is pretty handy,some interesting articles and some class looking devices.

I'll let you lot know how the SVD goes after a few days use.

-Oh and apparently it is vented so I'll check that out when I get it.

rickyjb wrote: »
    I'm in a similar dilemma as I need a replacement for my probably deceased Vamo. How long have you had the Zmax and how much use has it gotten? Is the Sigelei one the best, should the smoktech one be avoided?

Has anyone gotten one of those Innokin SVDs? (Impossible to type that without saying STD in your head).

Avoid Smoktech as far as anything with electronics are concerned - the Zmax and Vmax were prone to button failures/ loose ground cables,etc.

The mech stuff from them is okay as are things like the RSST.

Folks seem to prefer the Sig Zmax (flat top telescope is supposed to be very nice) but I can't attest to how reliable they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

my kanger t2 has not been producing vaper. I was going to order new clearomiser, heads? Or do I just need heads? Anyway, esmokeireland are out of stock for t2 clearomisers, any suggestions for an irish vendor? Or someone who will get it here quick enough?

my kanger t2 has not been producing vaper. I was going to order new clearomiser, heads? Or do I just need heads? Anyway, esmokeireland are out of stock for t2 clearomisers, any suggestions for an irish vendor? Or someone who will get it here quick enough?

Never tried the T2 but you can get them and also the heads here-
    http://www.vaperus.ie/27-clearomizer

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34 feckinfecker

Anybody here used eliquids.ie before?

Anybody here used eliquids.ie before?

They don't sell anything you can't get from the existing vendors, the base nicotine is €15 for what works out at 77 ml of 36mg at the max strength they sell - not great.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34 feckinfecker

They don't sell anything you can't get from the existing vendors, the base nicotine is €15 for what works out at 77 ml of 36mg at the max strength they sell - not great.

Yeah but for some reason, every vendor is out of stock of Liqua American tobacco except for them. I'm running low and need some NOW! Just wondering if they're legit or what.

They seem legit, they're the official resellers of Ritchy/Liqua and own the ritchy.ie domain.

The DIY supplies are a bit much though, the PG/VG must be extracted from unicorn cum or something. Very expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

Where to buy Flavours, nic and base. Just bought some from leisureliquids.com and was charged £9 for shipping, that can't be right?

Bargain Vapour or e-cigshop.eu for the basics.

Bargain Vapour or e-cigshop.eu for the basics.

Is there any Irish vendors selling flavors?

Bargain Vapour and e-cigshop sell those too, but you have to go UK for Capella and the Perfumer's Apprentice and other staples.
    E-cigshop doesn't have many of the fruity flavours that FlavourArt or Inawera create for some reason.

Bargain Vapour and e-cigshop sell those too, but you have to go UK for Capella and the Perfumer's Apprentice and other staples.
    E-cigshop doesn't have many of the fruity flavours that FlavourArt or Inawera create for some reason.

In my personal opinion the DKS concentrates are fairly nasty, as are much of the Inawera flavours. Flavourart is pretty hit and miss too.

Leisure liquids are very reasonably priced and great to deal with by all accounts.

• Advertisement

In my personal opinion the DKS concentrates are fairly nasty, as are much of the Inawera flavours. Flavourart is pretty hit and miss too.

Leisure liquids are very reasonably priced and great to deal with by all accounts.

is that the normal shipping charge or a mistake?

Advertisement