Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to Buy (including discount codes) & other links

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Holy crap but you guys know your stuff in here.
    You should see the guys on vapepit and ECF. Ecig nerd overlords.

Wealth of information.

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

Has anyone tried this http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4XZn-dYhUa8

/found a suitable stone locally?

Has anyone tried this http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4XZn-dYhUa8

/found a suitable stone locally?

You can buy it in pet/fish/aquarium shops, but it's too delicate for my clumsy hands, plus I'm not man enough to own a dremel yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

grindle wrote: »
    You can buy it in pet/fish/aquarium shops, but it's too delicate for my clumsy hands, plus I'm not man enough to own a dremel yet.

No dremel = Big girls blouse :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

You should see the guys on vapepit and ECF. Ecig nerd overlords.

Hey! I resemble that remark.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

Cant understand how someone hasn't lost a finger cutting a carto with a dremil without a vice!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Yep. You can buy flavour concentrates, nicotine base, VG & PG to mix your own concoctions. Becomes ridiculously cheap.

Search 'eJuice' on an App Store to get a calculator.

Helps if you have a rebuildable atty to taste small batches and make changes to your, but it's not a requirement, just a help.

http://e-cigshop.eu/DIY-E-Liquids
    (Flavourart and Inawera flavours are good)

http://www.bargainvapour.com/Nicotine_50mg_PG___VG/p1274299_8479781.aspx
    (Cheap nic base)

Syringe or (time unfriendly) pipettes, bottles and you're set.
    Pharmacies sell VG a little bit cheaper in 500ml bottles.
    How much do you reckon it would be to get set up?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

pmcmahon wrote: »

Buy that nic vg/pg mix, on the inawera site itself its €1.11 per 5 ml bottle (or around that anyway) some syringes, empty bottles (wash and keep the bottles you empty) and a small container (a cup or glass) for the mix.

I'd say with all that you'd be hitting about €60 maybe, or around that anyway.

pmcmahon wrote: »

Depends how much you want to make, at what strength.

Inawera flavours @ €3 each (good for between 50-100ml)

VG @ €13.50 per 500ml (enough for a litre of juice for me)

300ml of 50mg nic base @ €36 (enough for 600-750ml of juice for me)

Cost of 100ml ejuice w/10% flavouring @ 20mg = €9.15
    That juice would last me between 30-50 days.

Typical cost of 100ml of juice = €40+ (obviously ignoring BV's Hangsen bonanza).

Some juice will require flavoring at 30% or even 40% flavouring (usually the American brands), some just 2% - the costs vary but it's still much cheaper.

tommy2bad wrote: »
    Hey! I resemble that remark.
    I'm a not-too-distant cousin of that remark myself. Sad times.

I just did up a shopping cart on http://e-cigshop.eu/index.php?route=common/home
    Got 100ml 50mg nic, 100ml VG and 4 Inawera flavors, came to 30.24 euro. plus postage. That will make 240 ml of 24mg ejuice.
    Using 5ml a day ....48 days juice less than a euro a day :)
    The trick is finding 4 flavors you like enough to vape 60ml of. :D
    Its even cheaper if you drop the nic concentration down to 18 or 12 ish because then your buying more cheap 0nic pg or vg.

• Advertisement

I'm a not-too-distant cousin of that remark myself. Sad times.

And the two last posts confirm our mutual sadness :(

And the two last posts confirm our mutual sadness :(

tumblr_mdeelqsRCB1rivr2ao1_250.gif

Ah dont cry, the world needs nerds like ye :-P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

i might just peek my head round the door here and say i've got some nic bases and flavourart flavours going up in the for sale thread tomorrow once i go through them and take a photo....

that's all, carry on ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

what with all this talk about diy I think ill try it tonight and see what happens, I've a recipe floating around here somewhere....

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Yip

anyone know where i can buy Jasper&Jasper refills in Dublin city center?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

http://www.ezsmoke.ie/jasper-jasper-c-59.html?osCsid=0aef22935b0370477752d06c59ea7f96

pretty sure they're not in dublin but i don't know anyone else in Ireland doing them

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭csi vegas

I just did up a shopping cart on http://e-cigshop.eu/index.php?route=common/home
    Got 100ml 50mg nic, 100ml VG and 4 Inawera flavors, came to 30.24 euro. plus postage. That will make 240 ml of 24mg ejuice.
    Using 5ml a day ....48 days juice less than a euro a day :)

The trick is finding 4 flavors you like enough to vape 60ml of. :D
    Its even cheaper if you drop the nic concentration down to 18 or 12 ish because then your buying more cheap 0nic pg or vg.

Interesting *

So from what I can gather: if you vape at 24mg, you must use 50mg nicotine, right?
    I'm getting by (and doing well) at 18mg with my pre-made's (someone please intervene and tell me if that apostrophe is in the right place. Really.)
    In the case of anyone vaping at 18, they would need 36mg's of nic, correct?

strokes chin *

csi vegas wrote: »
    Interesting *

So from what I can gather: if you vape at 24mg, you must use 50mg nicotine, right?
    I'm getting by (and doing well) at 18mg with my pre-made's (someone please intervene and tell me if that apostrophe is in the right place. Really.)
    In the case of anyone vaping at 18, they would need 36mg's of nic, correct?

strokes chin *
    Anyone vaping at 18mg (12mg, 4mg) can use 50mg, 75mg, whatever, you'll just need less of it the higher the concentration your nic-base is..

Your apostrophe is indeed incorrect, but you kind of knew it so I'll keep the hounds away.

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭superneat

Start with the highest nic you can buy, then get it to the nic level you want by diluting it with PG, VG and flavouring. 100ml of 50mg nic mixed with 95ml PG and 95ml VG with 10ml flavour will give you 300ml of around 16mg juice.

• Advertisement

Anyone vaping at 18mg (12mg, 4mg) can use 50mg, 75mg, whatever, you'll just need less of it the higher the concentration your nic-base is..

Your apostrophe is indeed incorrect, but you kind of knew it so I'll keep the hounds away.

Thanks Grindle. And no, I wasn't sure, I mean how often does one (said in 'get off my land accent') use the term pre-made's? It ought to be pre-mades', huh? Still wrong? SOMEBODY PLEASE! THE GRAMMAR NAZI ISN'T SURE!!!:D
    superneat wrote: »
    Start with the highest nic you can buy, then get it to the nic level you want by diluting it with PG, VG and flavouring. 100ml of 50mg nic mixed with 95ml PG and 95ml VG with 10ml flavour will give you 300ml of around 16mg juice.

Of immense help! Bravo! clap clap Sorry, I'm going slighty nuts, I've really not been away from my computer these last few weeks, I'm researching everything I (might) need to know, you know, just in case...

It's kinda gone from being more of a healthcare choice to a hobby to an obsession! All in one month.
    My work, my diet, my sleep, my personal relationships have all gone to pot but I don't care - I have never been so interested in anything in my life! It's only a matter of time now before I quit my job and lock myself in with a massive supply of Red Bull and frozen pizza, they can try but they won't stop me :eek: here's Johnny...
    I've already ordered a shed load of nic base, PG, VG, concentrates, bottles, drippers, needles, the lot. And some nifty looking storage solutions too.

Got to go now, change a cartridge.

csi vegas wrote: »
    Thanks Grindle. And no, I wasn't sure, I mean how often does one (said in 'get off my land accent') use the term pre-made's? It ought to be pre-mades', huh? Still wrong? SOMEBODY PLEASE! THE GRAMMAR NAZI ISN'T SURE!!!:D

Pre-mades. They're not in possession of anything, so no possessive apostrophe needed; it's not a contraction of two words (well, it is, but then it would be written Pre'mades), and it's not a statement of character/number/symbolsymbol, so...
    One pre-made, two pre-mades.

Obsession is right. My GF's friend laughed at how nerdy it all was yesterday.

"Yup, it's pretty nerdy... By the way, enjoy cancer while you have it! I'll be the smug prick in the corner at your wake, the one wearing the... Oh, wait, you'll be dead. Never mind."
    Exactly those words were not said. Boys can be abused. Not girls. *repeat*

You know you have a problem when you pass up morning s*x to get up and see has the postman arrived, then, when he hasn't, instead of going back to bed and having said jump, you boil the kettle and rebuild an atty, not cause it needed doing, just cause you thought it might be fun..sheesh.. :confused:

You know you have a problem when you pass up morning s*x to get up and see has the postman arrived, then, when he hasn't, instead of going back to bed and having said jump, you boil the kettle and rebuild an atty, not cause it needed doing, just cause you thought it might be fun..sheesh.. :confused:
    Now THATS f*cked up!!!:-)

Ya I need to go back on the fags pronto! :P

Definatly, I'll buy your mods:-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

Swap ya a z-atty pro for the missus :p

Elbow wrote: »
    Swap ya a z-atty pro for the missus :p

DONE

18deal.xlarge1.jpg

This thread has taken a turn. Is it mods in a bowl on the coffee table now?

• Advertisement

This thread has taken a turn. Is it mods in a bowl on the coffee table now?

Anyone bi-curios? Just that I have this fella who I'd gladly swap for all ye'r knowledge, a few free samples and a working demonstration of ye'r various devices ;)

Advertisement