Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More proof of Healy Rae gombeenism

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

this new dress code thingy, who could take a guy with long blonde hair a pink earring and pink shirt seriously, i think the three who were critisising the female member must never have lookid in the mirror, if they did they would never be making such derogatory remarks, i wear better while shovelling s*** than those three wear in the dail

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

goat2 wrote: »
    this new dress code thingy, who could take a guy with long blonde hair a pink earring and pink shirt seriously, i think the three who were critisising the female member must never have lookid in the mirror, if they did they would never be making such derogatory remarks, i wear better while shovelling s*** than those three wear in the dail

I think the joke they were making was made because the woman was known to wear pink in the dail too yet the media were constantly focusing on the man wearing pink and he was getting annoyed and frustrated about it.

Advertisement