Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

R.I.P. Rozabeez

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Sofaspud wrote: »
    It's really unbelievable. We went out for 6 months, that ended almost exactly 2 years ago but we remained good friends since.
    One memory that keeps popping up is something she told me she did on a night out in Indonesia about a month ago.
    She somehow got a balloon while in a pub, and went around telling people her boyfriend wanted her to take care of it to see if she could be trusted to Have a baby.
    She told one girl about this in the bathroom, then took her pen, burst the balloon and started crying 'you killed my baby!!!'

That sums up Roe's personality to me.
    Mad as a box of hamsters.

That's Ro to a T - really made me smile :)

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭itac

Wow....so saddened by the news, only knew her from the nuim forum and random posts, but always thought of her as a very funny and supportive lady on here. My thoughts and prayers are today with her family and her friends, and her boardsies too.

RIP young lady, and thanks for all the entertaining posts :' (

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

RIP.

So young.

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭Luxie

Rip

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

My condolences to her family and friends of whom she clearly had many on here.

R.I.P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

RIP, terrible thing to happen. She seemed like good craic from when I met her at a beers. Hope her friend pulls through.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Such a sad thing to happen to such a nice girl. She was mad as a bag of cats as others have said, but that was her. Great imagination! :)

RIP Roz :(

I hope her friend pulls through. Mucho mojo headed their way ~~~~~>

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭alancostello

Hey guys, I actually grew up with Roe, I can quite literally see her house from my window, if nobody objects I was thinking at some stage I could print out all the messages from everyone, I have a feeling it would give some comfort to her family.

She was an incredible lady, a wonderfully bright, witty and intelligent woman with an affinity for making anyone she encountered giggle and smile uncontrollably. She will be sorely missed by everyone who had to opportunity to meet or even talk to her, last night the world lost one of it's brightest flames.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

Met her at a few Boards events and she was a real gem, lovely girl with a fantastic personality and sense of humour.

RIP Roisin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

banquo wrote: »
    Best. Mod. Ever. She was. RIP Rosabeez.
    This.

She helped make the NUIM forum one of the friendliest, loveliest places to post on boards. And although I never met her properly, it was so obvious that she was a really amazing person.

*hugs* to her family and friends - can't imagine how tough this must be :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Didnt know her but its always sad to see Boards members pass away, especially for people who had regular interaction with them and became friendly. Some people are way more than a username to other members and its clear so was Rozabeez. RIP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

From now on, every time I see a Strawberry daiquiri it will remind me of Roisin. She was a wonderfully bubbly and vivacious person who lived her life to the fullest of her ability. She had the most wonderful outlook and attitude towards life.

The world doesn't need to lose people like Roisin:(

May your afterlife be filled with fun, happiness, and copious amounts of frozen strawberry daiquiri Miss Beez. You will be missed.

RIP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

I just saw this on facebook and couldn't believe it. I still cant even after reading this. She packed more fun and smiles into every day of her short life and the life of everyone she encountered than most people would ever manage in their entire life if they lived to a hundred.

RIP Roe xxx

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

I am shocked. God rest her. Poor girl x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

I never got to meet her, but I recognised her name as a regular around here, she was always spoken of in such high regard and all of that is echoed here in this thread.

Absolutely tragic, condolences to her family and friends and all boardsies here who are in mourning.

RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

RIP :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 383 ✭✭HUNK

Rest well Roe. Hope her friend pulls through.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

:(

Never got to meet her but she always seemed lovely (and a tad bonkers) on here. I remember when I first started reading boards, her posts in The Cuckoo's Nest always cracked me up.

R.I.P.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,665 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

:eek:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Didn't know her IRL but knew her as one of the regulars when I started here on Boards. It's so tragic she has passed so young. Condolences to her family and friends :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭ellieh1

Sleep well Roe xx

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,540 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Shocking and sad news. RIP.
    My heart is broken for her family and friends. :(

xxxxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

RIP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

:eek:

rip :@(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Tragic.

R.I.P.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

RIP. Don't think I've ever seen so many thanks on a topic before.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,822 ✭✭✭sunflower27

RIP Rozabeez.

While I didn't know Roisin, reading all the lovely tributes has brought a tear to my eye. What a horrible and tragic loss.

Thoughts with all her family and friends who must be thoroughly devastated.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

I don't think I ever personally spoke to her on Boards but I recognised her as a regular around here. She did seem like a nice, level-headed poster and her Bette Davis avatar always stuck in my head.

Shocking stuff when a Boards member dies, though I don't know anybody here personally bar 1 member it always feels bad when one, especially a young and prominent member passes on.

Terrible to die at such a young age and under such circumstances.

Still, having read through this thread it's seems she was geniunely a lovely girl who affected people's lives. It's nice to see she'll be fondly remembered here. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

I am going to miss Roisin so much.

She was a great friend; loyal, caring, fun....

Always there for a chat or a text or a night out.

She always has been and always will be a person worth remembering very fondly.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭7sr2z3fely84g5

Rip

Advertisement