Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

R.I.P. Rozabeez

Options
18910111214»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Walterella

I, (amongst a lot of others obviously), miss her so unbelievably much. But hopefully people will read these articles and take care when they are away and watch what they are drinking. I hope her family will eventually find closure in February and I am absolutely devastated that they even have to wait that long again until the next hearing. I can only try to imagine the pain they are feeling at this time.

It still feels like she is just away abroad and there is not a day that I do not think of her and miss her dearly. There is so many things that remind me of her it is unreal. It brings a smile to my face knowing how many people cared about her, and still do! Obviously I knew she had a lot of friends, especially online, but it's only after this horrific experience that I found out how many people actually cared for her.

RIP Rozabeez,
    Always in all of our hearts!

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Walterella

Hey guys, I was asked to pop a link up here to a page on Facebook called 'A Drink To Die From'.
    It was started up to inform people about the dangers of drinking in cocktails and drinks in local pubs in Bali etc. There has been so many people effected the same as Roe and it needs to stop! So if you could give the page a like and share it around so that people can be informed of what is happening that would be great!

http://www.facebook.com/ADrinkToDieFrom

Advertisement