Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

R.I.P. Rozabeez

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Little Acorn

Terry wrote: »
    Did that in a round-a-bout way. Hopefully they will see this thread and the one in NUIM.

I did not know this girl, but I recognize her boards name and I clicked on her link on that first post you gave.
    I came across one of her posts that lists ten things that she loves about her best friend named Ciara.
    It might be nice for her friend to read it.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=63260092

As I said, I did not know her but it is always sad to hear of someone so young passing away, and from the replies here she was obviously very loved by all those who knew her.
    Condolences to her family and friends, and hope her other friend pulls through in the hospital.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Very sad news.

RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭frantic190

R.I.P. Roza, always sad to lose a member of boards :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

Didn't know her, but it's such a tragedy.

RIP. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

R.I.P. Ro. Your big heart will always live on in our memories. Miss you kiddo.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

This is a thread title I never wanted to see. Took me a few minutes to actually click on it from the main page because I didn't want to read the OP and have it confirmed.

R.I.P Roe. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭Thefirestarter

Hopefully, If it's any comfort, the family will see some, if not all of the posts here and take great comfort in knowing that there daughter brought not only happiness to them and their family, but to hundreds of others she met in her short life that was so full.

R.I.P

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭murrayp4

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

RIP you were to young die.

my thoughts are with your family and friends.

I hope your friend recovers.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Hopefully, If it's any comfort, the family will see some, if not all of the posts here and take great comfort in knowing that there daughter brought not only happiness to them and their family, but to hundreds of others she met in her short life that was so full.

R.I.P

I know her sister would be very touched to read what people here have written and will see it when the time is right.

RIP Ro,
    Our thoughts are with your family. xx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

I didn't know Rozabeez but I am saddened by the passing of someone so young.

My condolences to her family on their very sad loss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭deisedave

I didn't know Rozabeez, its scary the few young people that have died on boards in the last year or two. :mad::mad::mad:

R.I.P. and my sincerest apologies to all her family and friends.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭beano345

sad news,she sounded like a terrific girl,so young too :mad: R.I.P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,958 ✭✭✭Chad ghostal

Very sad news, rare to meet such a warmhearted person, RIP Rozabeez :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭Carsinian Thau

RIP Roz. :(

My thoughts are with your family and friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

I don't know Roe well, I think I've interacted with her once or twice during my time here. I may not know her but reading this thread,I can see she was a great person and I am getting upset that the world has lost a good soul before her time.

RIP Rozabeez.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Fart

R.I.P. Sad news. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Amalgam

Condolences. I didn't know her personally, but she was a member you'd notice. Her avatar suited her well.

One of those screen shock moments, very sad to see a thread like this listed.

Rest in peace.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

It's truly tragic to see someone go so young. I didn't know her but some of the loverly sentiments expressed in here say a lot about her.
    May she rest in peace and my thoughts are with her family and friends.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭mgmt

I did not know this girl, but I recognize her boards name and I clicked on her link on that first post you gave.
    I came across one of her posts that lists ten things that she loves about her best friend named Ciara.
    It might be nice for her friend to read it.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=63260092
    Rozabeez wrote: »
    My friend Ciara

1. The way she makes me laugh hysterically even when I'm feeling horrible.
    2. She just gets it. Always.
    3. How she insists that I really should be a man, just so she can marry me.
    4. She lets me run wild, and doesn't give out to me when I do things I shouldn't, but she's there to cheer me up when I regret things.
    5. She's beautiful inside and out, and she knows it (sometimes), but sometimes forgets how awesome she is.
    6. She makes memories.
    7. She's quirky.
    8. A complete and utter mental case, but wouldn't have her any way.
    9. She sucks at passports/ID.
    10. She has no shame.

wow :( We need more people like Roisin in the world.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,995 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I never met her but thats true of almost everyone on boards. Beez was always here though, I always thought of her as one of the regs'. I'm having trouble coming to terms that she won't be posting again. RIP.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Quoting myself from a few different posts I made in different forums earlier:

Roe was my first real girlfriend. We went out for over a year when we were teenagers, even though there was a four-hour journey between us. She actually stood over me and supervised me setting up my Boards account. Everything I've posted in the last four and a half years started with her insisting I should use this place instead of Teenireland! :D

We broke up four years ago today (I think), but I never went a day without remembering her in one way or another. Was at her going away Beers last summer and everything. I'm in bits now.

I wrote this for her when I was 17 or 18. :o Hard to remember now. It's not the master-piece I used to think it was, but still, that girl inspired me.

Golden Rose

I want to gaze into beautiful eyes,
    Gently stroke back hair from a soft-skinned face,
    Listen to deep thoughts before sharing mine,
    And hear quiet breathing while the world waits.

I want not to worry about the time,
    Or what will happen if stupid mistakes
    Leave needing to pause doing this a while
    And watch opportunity go to waste.
    I want to lie down and relax beside
    The one who can make a far-away place
    Feel like home (although I’ve to travel miles)
    One I see only on rare, special days.

Upon violet bed a golden rose
    Gave me her bracelet. Where I go, she goes.

Tommy Collins

R.I.P. Roe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

To be honest I dont know the name but am sad to hear about this. rip

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Insect Overlord that is so sad & sweet a really nice tribute to her.

hope you are ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭iguy

R.I.P,you'll be sadly missed I'm sure.
    My condolences go out to her family.
    It just goes to show you should live your life and enjoy your to the full,
    dont let a moment slip by as every moment is precious.
    Once again, R.I.P,
    Sincerely,
    iguy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

Can't believe this. Met Roe on this and around college often, always a friendly face in the pub and even in Dunnes where she slaved away. RIP, way too early.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

RIP Roisin.
    Its always sad when a young person dies, the senseless death of someone who came across as such a lovely person, and who touched so many people's lives who never even met her, is all the more so incomprehensible.

You will be sadly missed by many.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Just heartbreaking :(

RIP Róisín.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭Pdfile

She aint dead, she's up their moderating heaven ( lord knows someone has to )

R.I.P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭kneeelix

The tears are welling up reading all these posts. It's wonderful to see that she was so loved by everybody and I know it will be a comfort to her family and friends. I never knew she was a boardsie until now. I doubt there is anybody who could ever put a word against Roisin or even want to. She was beautiful in every way and had a personality that nobody could say no to. she just warmed the soul. I remember chatting with her for hours on the phone and her ever witty remarks would have me in knots laughing knowing she had that mischievous look on her face. It's a shame that she couldn't be with us for longer but she certainly made her mark while she was here. The world needs more Roisins. She truely was one of those rare people that made an imprint on everybody she met. I know I will never forget her. My thoughts are with her family and friends.

Love you Roisin.

Advertisement