Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

R.I.P. Rozabeez

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

RIP Roe.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭Show Time

Poor girl and her family. RIP.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭magicface1

RIP Roe.. treasured chats with you.. cant believe it.. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭She Devil

I still can't get my head around it, Roz was so funny, she was just always in good form, I can honestly say I've never met a girl like her! RIP Roe, you will be hugely missed! Xxx

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,212 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Talked to her a bit on msn ages ago. Can't claim to know her very well but still very sad to hear this, RIP :(

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Pretty_Pistol

Just wow :( I didn't realize she was so young.

I'm sure no words could help her family and friends (including fellow Boardsies) at this painful time. R.I.P Rozabeez.

Hope her friend manages to pull through.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Awful news. I didn't know her, but she was a big part of this site, had many friends, and I'm sure brought many smiles.

Perhaps, in time, someone can give her family the heads up, not just on this thread alone, but on the many people she met here.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Rest in Peace Rozabeez

By all accounts the world is a less smiley place now.

Never met the girl, but she was one boardsie who always stood out from the crowd and whose random smiling face in pics always stuck with her name and nature.

:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭steph1

Thats very sad and so young too.
    RIP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

RIP Rozabeez. Spoke to her many times in the past via boards and another site a number of years ago, and even had her on msn. She seemed like a really nice girl.

Such horrible news. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Awful news. I didn't know her, but she was a big part of this site, had many friends, and I'm sure brought many smiles.

Perhaps, in time, someone can give her family the heads up, not just on this thread alone, but on the many people she met here.
    Did that in a round-a-bout way. Hopefully they will see this thread and the one in NUIM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

So sad, the poor girl. :( Far too young to go.

RIP Rozabeez. :( x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

I can't believe she was only 21! RIP :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Elisabeth Blanctorche

If this has anything to do with the e. coli breakout in europe? I wonder. They still don't know the source of it is from within europe!

RIP Rozabeez

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

R.I.P Roisin.Only met ya once and it was a pleasure :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,708 ✭✭✭ScissorPaperRock

Met Roz at a few boards beers and often around the campus while at uni in Maynooth. She was wonderful, and was always bright and bubbly.

You'll be missed Roisin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭Napper Hawkins

Very sad. I hope the friend will be alright.

R.I.P.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭hairyfairy00

So tragic and so young, my thoughts and prayers are with her friends and family.
    R.I.P Rozabeez

"Although it's difficult today to see beyond the sorrow,
    May looking back in memory help comfort you tomorrow."
    ~Author Unknown

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Don't normally do RIP threads as they are usually celebrity shite, but I was sorry to read this and my thoughts go out to those left behind.
    If you have a living mother, father, kid, or partner then give them an extra large hug tonight, as you never know whats coming tomorrow.

*switches cynical mode back on*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Prob more here facebook than anything else.
    Mods:Ok to put here facebook here so people can leave condolences for here family to see ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

I don't think her facebook is public?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Holy **** :( Poor Roisin. I'm in shock, had talked to her in the month before she went to Jakarta fairly regularily. I never met her in person but she seemed awesome from the conversations we had. I'm so so sorry for her family! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

RIP

Life is fragile

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭ascanbe

Rest in peace.

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

“You can shed tears that she is gone,
    or you can smile because she has lived.

You can close your eyes and pray that she'll come back,
    or you can open your eyes and see all she has left.

Your heart can be empty because you can't see hers,
    or you can be full of the love you shared.

You can turn your back on tomorrow and live yesterday,
    or you can be happy for tomorrow because of yesterday.

You can remember her only that she is gone,
    or you can cherish her memory and let it live on.

You can cry and close your mind,
    be empty and turn your back.

Or you can do what she'd want:
    smile, open your eyes, love and go on.”

RIP Roe xxx

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Contessa Raven

I never met her but she always seemed really nice in her posts. It's so tragic when life is cut short. She was so young.

R.I.P Rozabeez.

My condolences to her family and friends at this awful time. Hopefully her friend recovers.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

I really don't know what to say. We were really good friends up until about a year or two a go. Guess we just drifted apart. Really am shocked :( .

May she R.I.P.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

Another wonderful woman taken waaaaayyy before her time...its still hard to believe. Wish I'd known her a bit more, and alot longer :( R.I.P. Roe, you will be sorely missed :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

A member whom I didn't see post often, yet I was genuinely well aware of her (from TLL mostly) because her posts were funny, sharp, self deprecating and exuded warmth - and maturity way beyond her years.

Shocking tragedy - rest in peace...

Advertisement