Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Evo Qualifier Tournament - June 18th, 2011 A.D. - The Exchange Temple Bar

Options
1131415161719»

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Sairus wrote: »
    Those are not the controversy enflaming comments we want to hear.

Don't worry, I can edit it to something like "ZOMG WGE is such a scrub, gonna bend him over and take him to brown town"

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

wge is entitled to his opinion of how good he thinks I am as much as I am entitled to mine of him, so is all good :-)

also, placebo might be talking about tetly--I haven't even been to an inferno for the last year and I recall being hype but not salty when I lose~

Yes Tetly. is your name chris too?
    i only seen it happen to him once, he was right to be pissed off as well but HE DUN GON MADE DAT LIST Y'ALL, cause i need myself some funny controversy

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Blinn

Placebo wrote: »
    Yes Tetly. is your name chris too?

3 people named Chris in the north; 2 boxers, 1 cammy/yun... too much to keep track of

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Ken B

Blinn wrote: »
    3 people named Chris in the north; 2 boxers, 1 cammy/yun... too much to keep track of
    At least if you call someone with a nordy accent Chris, you've a fairly decent chance of getting it right......

;)

Advertisement